[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to give a sincere thanks to JerryScript for his great attention and care to helping ppl and answering questions. That's pretty damn cool. Lmk if u have a donate app, I'm in for $10.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: JerryScript

morenoa48

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
For the partially rotated screen freeze, it should be fixed after disabling
Settings>>CyanogenMod Settings>>Display Settings>>Rotation Animation (uncheck then reboot)

If you still get freezes, please also try and disable rotations under ADW Launcher. This will prevent all home screen rotations. I realize you may not want it that way, but please test and see if it fixes the issue. That way I will know what part of the code to trouble shoot.

Also, please let me know which lockscreen style you are using, and if you are using a 3rd party lockscreen app or theme.

Thanks Jerry, I was using the stock lockscreen, with sliding tabs.
I re-flashed the rom, using the Green Recovery ;) , diasbled ICS rotation animations and I haven't had any freezing so far. Maybe the standard CWM recovery I was using wasn't wiping everything as it should have been producing a bad flash.
I will try this set-up for a while and then enable ICS rotations and see if that was the issue or if I just had a bad flash.

Ps4601

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey I have a request. Would it be possible for you to, in your next update, allow buttons in notifications? Like in many other roms, if I have music playing in the background, I can pause it without having to go to the music player to pause it. BTW, this rom is awesome!

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey I have a request. Would it be possible for you to, in your next update, allow buttons in notifications? Like in many other roms, if I have music playing in the background, I can pause it without having to go to the music player to pause it. BTW, this rom is awesome!

I don't know how your phone is configured , but with mine I did nothing and this is already a feature with the stock music player not an app downloaded music player... don't need to unlock screen in order to pause, play , scroll songs.

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
If anything, this ROM actually added that feature. It may possibly be due to your widget settings /
transparent ?
Maybe already there just need to change the settings/hidden .. let us know

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to give a sincere thanks to JerryScript for his great attention and care to helping ppl and answering questions. That's pretty damn cool. Lmk if u have a donate app, I'm in for $10.

He'll probably tell you to Donate to Blarf, as always remember. Blarf IS Iho. :p

Btw, Jerry isn't the only developer for Iho as well. ;)

Reactions: Dannemand

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

there is. Go to settings, cm settings, interface, notification power Widgets, then widget buttons.

Sent from your mom's phone.

Reactions: droidmyme

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Jerry, on your latest Backside build whenever i restore my ext partition my apps don't appear. If I create a backup with apps in the ext partition and I restore, my apps aren't there. My partition does load and if I check under applications the apps show up missing.

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to substitute the power buttons displayed in the dropdown notifications? I want to put in Airplane mode, not Bluetooth, because I never use Bluetooth.

It's not under CM Settings->Interface->Statusbar Tweaks, because I already checked.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to substitute the power buttons displayed in the dropdown notifications? I want to put in Airplane mode, not Bluetooth, because I never use Bluetooth.

It's not under CM Settings->Interface->Statusbar Tweaks, because I already checked.

If I'm not mistaken its under cm-settings/interface/notification power widget

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Jerry, on your latest Backside build whenever i restore my ext partition my apps don't appear. If I create a backup with apps in the ext partition and I restore, my apps aren't there. My partition does load and if I check under applications the apps show up missing.

Which recovery are you using to create/restore the backups?

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Which recovery are you using to create/restore the backups?

Green recovery. I believe though that its the rom's fault though because i have also used your recovery to restored a backup of a previous Backside with apps in the ext partition as well and my apps did show up.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
There have been no changes to any of the sd-ext code, so it shouldn't be caused by the ROM. Nor has anyone else posted any bug reports similar (with over 2000 downloads of the lastest build).

Please post a logcat taken at startup, we'll see if we can see why it's not mounting. It's very possible your sdcard is failing.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
@Jerry, My phone, after the radio update, has non-stop random reboots. I forgot what Eollie said, but it was something with the SD card, so I took the SD Card out, and had 1 random reboot after 10Hours. I put the SD card back in and has 1 random reboot in 5 hours. Any ideas?

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site
There have been no changes to any of the sd-ext code, so it shouldn't be caused by the ROM. Nor has anyone else posted any bug reports similar (with over 2000 downloads of the lastest build).

Please post a logcat taken at startup, we'll see if we can see why it's not mounting. It's very possible your sdcard is failing.

Earthfire78 had the same problem as me. I don't have my phone with me right now but as soon as I get it i will post a logcat.

Right now I'm testing weather the changes I've made to the sd-ext script my ROM uses well conflict. Tested last night and it did not like having the sd-ext not wiped. O, question would it be okay if i used your activate boot sound for my ROM, I found a kool T2 sound that would go great with the boot animation?

Last edited:

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry if this was asked before, but 5,000 + posts, that's alot to sift thru.

I'm running the most recent version of BACKside. I'm getting random freezes. They always occur after I wake the phone from sleep. Tried replicating it but I can't. I don't have any special rotations or effects enabled. Any ideas guys/?

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry if this was asked before, but 5,000 + posts, that's alot to sift thru.

I'm running the most recent version of BACKside. I'm getting random freezes. They always occur after I wake the phone from sleep. Tried replicating it but I can't. I don't have any special rotations or effects enabled. Any ideas guys/?

What's your Overclock?

And maybe try Tvall's kernel. :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puiman