[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

evox2008

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I keep getting - insufficient space on device when trying to install Skype.. does anyone else have the same issue?

Mirage 4.14.12

I know Backside rom has a script that prevents that error; however, I'm not going to switch roms just cuz of that... Tried cleaning all my caches. Also all my apps are on SD.

flareman61

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Google play is giving me a server error, and my home button or search button aren't working.. Along with the browser crashes a lot, when I turn on the phone I get "Sorry! The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.", and the lock screen never displays, and it isn't disabled.

Last edited:

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
MiRaGe 04272012

I have uploaded the 04272012 build of MiRaGe to the IHO Wiki.

You can find all of the changes at this link.

I have also replaced the lock screen clock font with the ICS clock font.

The same ROM modified for Verizon Network is also available here. MD5sum: a7e16deac914debda7e33d18be91cc64

As always thanks to Blarf, Bob, Jerry, LeslieAnn, tdm, thekraven, gannon5197, tvall, bigsupersquid, Whyzor, Earthnfire78, and all of the CM team.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: MiRaGe 04272012

I have uploaded the 04272012 build of MiRaGe to the IHO Wiki.

You can find all of the changes at this link.

I have also replaced the lock screen clock font with the ICS clock font.

The same ROM modified for Verizon Network is also available here. MD5sum: a7e16deac914debda7e33d18be91cc64

As always thanks to Blarf, Bob, Kerry, LeslieAnn, tdm, thekraven, gannon5197, tvall, bigsupersquid, Whyzor, Earthnfire78, and all of the CM team.

Is this build using Bobzhome's newest kernel or are you using 3.7? In case you missed it, I found a link searching around. It looks like he uploaded just a few days ago.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j96ru5r3ozju5ga/BobZhome_kernel33_gcc452.zip

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: MiRaGe 04272012

Is this build using Bobzhome's newest kernel or are you using 3.7? In case you missed it, I found a link searching around. It looks like he uploaded just a few days ago.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j96ru5r3ozju5ga/BobZhome_kernel33_gcc452.zip

It is actually the kernel I had compiled. It is not new, see below
http://forums.androidcentral.com/virgin-mobile-optimus-v/170178-mirage-aurora-kernel.html
Bob's name is in the filename since I had only compiled from his repo.

LOL, this thread and also the forum turned into a total chaos lately. It is impossible to follow who is doing what and differentiate right from wrong.

Last edited:

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Good to see Anthony reads! :D

Sad, because I made it in like January. Or February.

But TDMs thread almost has more Views, and comments than this in only 3 months. It makes no sense......

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Good to see Anthony reads! :D

Sad, because I made it in like January. Or February.

But TDMs thread almost has more Views, and comments than this in only 3 months. It makes no sense......

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

It's not due to me, I'm actually not a very great ROM dev. It's pent up demand for ics. The jump from gingerbread to ics is so much bigger on many levels than the jump from froyo to gingerbread.

Or maybe it's like LeslieAnn says... Ohhhhh shiny!!! Want!!! ;)

Reactions: rukin5197

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah this forum was simple before when all we had was AospCM7, it got a bit more chaotic when IHO was released, and then all of a sudden bam! We have ROMs coming out our ears, noobs making posts and asking for help and porting ROMs that they're never going to support and people making usernames like "ilikepoop" and using them only to ask for ETAs. It reminds me of the Optimus One forums over on XDA. Complete disorganization and chaos.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
It's not due to me, I'm actually not a very great ROM dev. It's pent up demand for ics. The jump from gingerbread to ics is so much bigger on many levels than the jump from froyo to gingerbread.

Or maybe it's like LeslieAnn says... Ohhhhh shiny!!! Want!!! ;)

I really respect your patience with all the craziness in your thread. Its like a zoo in there, and still you keep the animals under control, releasing a new alpha just when its getting really rowdy.

Honestly, it would be hard to develop ics I think because there seems to be an extreme lack of understanding among ICS users, mainly because a lot of users joined just so they could get ics... seems like that to me. You've got the whole OV world running an alpha rom tdm!!! :p

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I really respect your patience with all the craziness in your thread. Its like a zoo in there, and still you keep the animals under control, releasing a new alpha just when its getting really rowdy.

Honestly, it would be hard to develop ics I think because there seems to be an extreme lack of understanding among ICS users, mainly because a lot of users joined just so they could get ics... seems like that to me. You've got the whole OV world running an alpha rom tdm!!! :p

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I have four boys ages 6, 4, 2, and 6mo. It seems tame to me. :p

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
This is why emails are great! For us devs escaping the madness of the threads and get to talk about the best thing; errors. Lol. Although we do get a little off topic at times.. :D
Feels like the best devices at XDA. The ones that everyone has. In my opinion, my theory is:
More ROM=More attraction=More off topic conversations=More stupid accounts that are obviously spam. People need to know self control. I mean, we are all geeks here.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Try going to the kindle fire forums on xda. Development is blowing up there, and floods of stupid questions comes with it. Its actually painful to read at times.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5