[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, Dannemand. I don't see any bluetooth or other problems to act on right now. I think I am done with the major part of updating the kernel. I have also added the tinyRCU. You can find the changes and download the flashable zip file at my github repo. Download link is here.

@Schlidel: the accelerator problem is an old problem from the original kernel and it is not a priority for me right now.

One of the things that I notice about accelerator problems is that the kernel was not met for CM7. I disable a couple of settings ( screen on/off animation and surface dithering) and my phone seems to do better.

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
@mrg666: flashed your tinyRCU kernel earlier (got the MD5 thx). Haven't had time for extensive controlled testing, but so far all good, my usual apps and basic phone features are working. Seems snappy (and I haven't even OC'd yet) but I said that last time too :D

Reactions: mrg666

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I think I am done with the major part of updating the kernel. I have also added the tinyRCU. You can find the changes and download the flashable zip file at my github repo. Download link is here.

I have added the latest 4.04 BFS scheduler last night. I would appreciate any testing with this one. If all goes well, I think I am done with this kernel for a while and it will be included in the next build of MiRaGe.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Man mrg666 you did a lot of work on the kernel, then changed log is about as long as the bible is :cool:

If all goes well I may merge some of the changes over.

I'm trying to decide between merging in his changes, or forking his and adding whatever changes I made that he didnt

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Im curious,. is this ROM getting another update? I know it is really stable in its current form, hell its been stable since last july/august but im wondering if its done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton