[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
use the usb cable... in recovery go to mounts menu an select mount usb storage... once sd is mounted and showing press ctrl H to show hidden trash file... delete the trash file and you should have plenty of free memory...
or move everything form the sd to the pc, unmount usb storage, format sdcard, remount usb storage, move what you want back, unmount usb storage, disconnect phone from pc, install easywipe>install BACKside.zip>install gapps.zip>reboot...

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
@clodfelterac @riggerman i'm so sorry. my winzip on my mac was set to automatically unzip everything.
*lowers head*
i have disgraced you all and deserve a public flogging and/or tar and feathering.

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
greenmachine is for that specific build of BACKside only... you can make your own on the uot kitchen if you want...
UOT Kitchen
ive tried everybodys builds, and theyre ALL awesome, but chose to build from jerry because of all the customizations... good to hear you got it going!... :)

Last edited:

lilwoolf1984

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I was stuck in fastboot said the same thing so i downloaded a similar version of my original rom to get all my junk back then backed it up then uploaded to cyanogen mod. Worked for me, now im actually starting to figure everything out its the coolest thing that i jave ever had on a phone now i no why this phone is the I PHONE KILLERRRRR......;-()iiiiiiii

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
This Rom always messes up on me :/ it like stays on one screen then I have to pull the battery. Happened 8 times in three hours :(

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
i assume you mean BACKside?... more than likely its the way you have it set up... ive been using it (and now my flavor of it) loyally since i got this phone... simply put, dont overclock... its not needed... move all downloaded apps to sd via settings (with the exception of launchers, browsers, etc., that should stay on internal)... remove any unnecessary system apps ( you dont use) to free up internal... mine stays around 350mb free all the time... ive never had the need to disable ics animations or rotation, but not all ov`s are created equal... i dont know what else to tell ya...
oh ya, delete all foriegn fonts, all audio except defaults... it should run very nicely indeed... :)

Reactions: topdawg661

tekniklx

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Where do new bootanimations go?
also where do i get themes for theme chooser and where do i put them?

i am new to roms and still learning... but learning fast.... and am having trouble figuring out these two things.

when i download a bootanimation.zip to sd card and install through cyanogen settings..... then reboot...... it shows no boot animation at all...... please help....

thank you.

P.S. dont know how u did it... but i have tried this one and harmonia....... this is by far the best between the two.....

harmonia is stripped down to the bare essential froyo, after installing all my normal apps i had 74 mbs of storage left with link2sd.
this rom with all my apps plus more, all the addons, all the setting enhancements, everything new...... 140 mbs of storage left with link to sd.... notsure how you added more stuff than stock and created more space but great job..... ( now just need help with questions above and i am in love with this rom.)_

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
bootanimations- cyanogenmod settings>interface>choose bootanimation>wait until popup appears and confirms it was successful>reboot... or rename animation to bootanimation.zip>use root capable file manager such as es file manager or root browser>copy your bootanimation>go to system/media>delete all bootanimations already there>paste your bootanimation>reboot...

tekniklx

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
that does not work.... ive done both ways and when i reboot it does the backside logo, then skips bootanimation and loads the phone..... cant figure out why

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
that does not work.... ive done both ways and when i reboot it does the backside logo, then skips bootanimation and loads the phone..... cant figure out why

The last time I successfully change my boot animation I copied boot animation.zip over the default and also selected it again in the settings. Seemed to work best that way.
Sent from my LG-VM670

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
ive done it via settings multiple times... ive done it via file manager multiple times... ive done it both ways multiple times... ive done it by removing/adding to zip before flashing... every which way and backwards works... over and over again... so anyone thats having problems, its user error... please read the thread... :)

lilwoolf1984

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I like the CyanogenMod-7-03012011-Nightly-thunderc-virginmobile-Xonia,even though it is a little dated run's good has a few minor flaws but everything works pretty good has its own built in themes and is nice cuz it comes with the parts to fine tune. Very good rom the guy are gurl who made this should keep building on this and make it 2.3.7 instead of 2.3.3. But other than the dialer being a little funky best rom vote.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums