New Market & Updates

narrow_minded#WN

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I have the new Market installed (via the Harmonia patch). When I try to update apps, I get an error that says "invalid package." Any ideas how to fix this?

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Invalid Package usually means one of two things:

You don't have enough storage space left, even though it may appear you do, the phone can sometimes think it's full when you move apps to the sdcard, the phone thinks they are still on internal storage. Try uninstalling an app or two and see if you can download from the market then.

The other issue could be the market cache needs to be cleared.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
With all the comments on the new market I'm certainly glad that I'm still using the old one and that Jerry's ROM isn't using that crap by default. :) If it ain't broke you will probably go out of your way to try and break it...

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Buggy and I don't like the new UI it looks like windows phone 7 yuck

sent through the force using my Thunderbolt

I agree, I don't like the boxy look of W7P, and I really don't like the confusing layout, how are you supposed to know if you should scroll up/down/left/right when there are no indicators that there is more to be seen in that direction, and it's not even logical IMHO.

I will not be adding it to the BACKside ROM!

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I agree, I don't like the boxy look of W7P, and I really don't like the confusing layout, how are you supposed to know if you should scroll up/down/left/right when there are no indicators that there is more to be seen in that direction, and it's not even logical IMHO.

I will not be adding it to the BACKside ROM!

The worst part are reviews are all just tossed together. No chronological order what so ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae