,Stuck at Red lg boot logo,

Vendicated

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
im stuck at the red lg boot logo.

before this i didnt wipe anything i just flash aospCMod-VM670-20110601-signed while in the middle of
flashing it said error and rebooted me randomly and now im stuck at the red lg boot logo.

i've tried to wipe everything but right when i press the button it randomly rebooots.

someone help plz.

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
im stuck at the red lg boot logo.

before this i didnt wipe anything i just flash aospCMod-VM670-20110601-signed while in the middle of
flashing it said error and rebooted me randomly and now im stuck at the red lg boot logo.

i've tried to wipe everything but right when i press the button it randomly rebooots.

someone help plz.
First off let me say the smartass thing which is to always wipe. Now that we got that out of the way are you able to connect your phone to your computer and get adb devices to show on your computer? Can you still get into recovery?
Pull your battery then put the battery back in hold down the home and volume up key then press power

Vendicated

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
First off let me say the smartass thing which is to always wipe. Now that we got that out of the way are you able to connect your phone to your computer and get adb devices to show on your computer? Can you still get into recovery?
Pull your battery then put the battery back in hold down the home and volume up key then press power

how do i get adb devices to show on my computer and yes i can get into recovery mode but its
android system recovery no clockworkmod.

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
how do i get adb devices to show on my computer and yes i can get into recovery mode but its
android system recovery no clockworkmod.
I'm very confused right now as to how your recovery got deleted :( but anways got to here and watch this video to help you set up adb your gonna need to do that first and foremost. Then when you get adb set up reboot into bootloader and run the fastbootroot tool to get back to either stock or a place where you can basically start over. Are you sure it's stock android recovery and not another custom recovery? They may look the same but one has different options. If so set up adb and we can get you set up

Vendicated

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm very confused right now as to how your recovery got deleted :( but anways got to here and watch this video to help you set up adb your gonna need to do that first and foremost. Then when you get adb set up reboot into bootloader and run the fastbootroot tool to get back to either stock or a place where you can basically start over. Are you sure it's stock android recovery and not another custom recovery? They may look the same but one has different options. If so set up adb and we can get you set up

its the android stock recovery.

i really want my phone back to stock and start over again cuz ik what to do to get 2.3.4 on my phone but i cant. so i want my phone back to stock. but how?

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
its the android stock recovery.

i really want my phone back to stock and start over again cuz ik what to do to get 2.3.4 on my phone but i cant. so i want my phone back to stock. but how?
setup adb on your computer so that you can get into bootloader mode then fastboot flash the system images

Vendicated

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
setup adb on your computer so that you can get into bootloader mode then fastboot flash the system images

i dont know how to do all that.

but its w.e. im just gonna buy the motorala triumph in 2 weeks. root it, download rom manager, flash
clockworkmod recovery, put 2.3.4 zips on sd card wipe everything and flash them.

but thx for helping:)

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
No prob and I'm done after I say this, to you and everyone else your really really gonna want to learn how to install adb and get it working if your gonna play with an android phone. This stuff does happen even under perfect conditions.

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
i dont know how to do all that.

but its w.e. im just gonna buy the motorala
triumph in 2 weeks. root it, download rom manager, flash
clockworkmod recovery, put 2.3.4 zips on sd card wipe everything and flash them.

but thx for helping:)

Ha bro ur phones definatly fixable. Don't go buy the triumph. I was in the same position as you. Search this website for fastboot. Their will be a guide along with it.

Edit: here's the thread where I fixed my phone. Read up and do what mmarz told me. http://forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/97722-help-rom-problem-5.html#post1037096

Last edited:

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
No prob and I'm done after I say this, to you and everyone else your really really gonna want to learn how to install adb and get it working if your gonna play with an android phone. This stuff does happen even under perfect conditions.
Agreed

Ha bro ur phones definatly fixable. Don't go buy the triumph. I was in the same position as you. Search this website for fastboot. Their will be a guide along with it.

Edit: here's the thread where I fixed my phone. Read up and do what mmarz told me. http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...cks/97722-help-rom-problem-5.html#post1037096
No need helping him he things he can put GB on a triumph...a phone that has no customs YET.
I suspect this is a really young person thats friends are raving about having a android running CM7 and all that. So instead of just reading the information readily available hes just doing whatever he wants.

nascar2428

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Agreed

No need helping him he things he can put GB on a triumph...a phone that has no customs YET.
I suspect this is a really young person thats friends are raving about having a android running CM7 and all that. So instead of just reading the information readily available hes just doing whatever he wants.
That could explain his or hers in ability to read and follow instructions, or someones been yanking our chains.

Retorrent

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
That could explain his or hers in ability to read and follow instructions, or someones been yanking our chains.

Starting to think he is trolling he already has another thread started in the forums and when anyone points him in the right direction he tends to ignore it or he dose not understand and just trys his own thing making his problem worse.

cr42ydude

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
goodluck wit the triumph .. you should sell your opt. v on amazon or somehting as rlly cheap... cause its stuck .. and obv, better use to someone else.

bjones72751

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
goodluck wit the triumph .. you should sell your opt. v on amazon or somehting as rlly cheap... cause its stuck .. and obv, better use to someone else.

Are there no moderators here? At least one of his threads needs closed an he needs a warning about multi posting and trolling. I understand needing help, but find it in one thread.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Vendicated

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Are there no moderators here? At least one of his threads needs closed an he needs a warning about multi posting and trolling. I understand needing help, but find it in one thread.

i fixed my optimus v. running 2.3.4 but wifi/hotspot dont work. i check
them off and it says error.... ??

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
ONE THREAD PER PROBLEM!!! Is that really a hard concept?

...why?
So we have ten thousand thread started by this troll?
Personally it would be super duper awesome if a mod would combine this one and the other non closed thread with the closed thread. Ive done my part you guys need to pick up the slack :p.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad