Hey guys, what can I use to backup my wives contacts? Will they be lost after flashing custom recovery or after flashing a new rom? Thanks everyone!
    07-24-2011 09:09 PM
    Hey guys, what can I use to backup my wives contacts? Will they be lost after flashing custom recovery or after flashing a new rom? Thanks everyone!
    Should be fine when you get in the new ROM all you have to do is sign in with the google account tied to the phone and it will sync the contacts back on the phone.
    07-24-2011 10:05 PM
    They are backed up on your google account and will automatically be back on your phone after your reboot and sign into the market. That is as long as you have sync enabled. Settings account sync.
    07-24-2011 10:14 PM
    click the contacts icon, and then hit the menu button. Select import/export and export your contacts to sdcard when you flash the new rom do the same except choose import. Also as others have said google backs up your contacts
    07-24-2011 10:25 PM
    Great thanks everyone! Appreciate all the help!
    07-25-2011 12:52 AM
    ^You released you just resurrected a REALLY old thread?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    02-27-2012 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD