stock bootanimation.zip?

jackgopack4

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi all, I'm setting up my mom's phone with Harmonia, for speed and stability, but I want to change the boot animation back to the stock virgin mobile logo and sounds/pulsing android logo. Does anybody have the files to do this? I searched for a little while but came up with nothing. Can I just use romtools to push bootanimation.zip once someone provides the file?
Thanks. :)

nin

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
If someone could make a boot animation that was similar and add sounds, which is possible, you could use adb to push it to the phone. RomTools would probably work too though.

You just need the images though, if someone could find them from a stock dump I would give it a shot. I ended up customizing my own bootanimation for Harmonia, but no sounds.

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Why the hell would you want that crap back? My advice is to just either make your own or get a sweet custom one.

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Why the hell would you want that crap back? My advice is to just either make your own or get a sweet custom one.

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk
Read the OP again. Then think about it for a couple minutes.

Been long enough? Get your answer?
Its his moms phone, he probably doesnt want her to know he was messing with it.

OP the stock android bootanimation is out in the wild google stock android bootanimation.
The Virgin Mobile bit will be much harder to do as its hard coded into the roms. All the froyo roms are based off source code that doesnt have that file included. There is a vague explanation of how to remove it but honestly if your worried about mom knowing your screwed with her phone...be honest. Dont lie and explain she now has a badass custom rom that will not make her regret getting the phone after the battery dies in just under 7 hours on stock.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Here is the stock bootanimation.zip file, extracted from one of the UOT Kitchen themes I had created. It works on my OV with Harmonia 1.3.1. You are supposed to copy this to /data/local with a(ny) root explorer.