Cant replace signal bars in uot kitchen?

israelsalinas14

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Ive been trying to replace my icons using uot kitchen. I want to add the androidian green icons into my status bar but every time I try, every icon changes except for the signal bars. Im on bumblebee 2.4. Ive already tried using both my framework-res.apk and uot kitchens file.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Ive been trying to replace my icons using uot kitchen. I want to add the androidian green icons into my status bar but every time I try, every icon changes except for the signal bars. Im on bumblebee 2.4. Ive already tried using both my framework-res.apk and uot kitchens file.

I can't remember where, sorry, but the signal bars are located somewhere else and uot doesn't effect that area of your phone. I'll try to lookup where those files were. You have to manually change the signal bars.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Look in the Harmonia thread. She has some status bar mods in flashable zips that should work with Bumblebee. When I was running Harmonia I was using the black and blue Bumblebee status bar mod so it should work the other way.

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

Give me about 1 hour and I can give you a flashable zip that will change your signal bars.

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
UOT kitchen is down right now, I will get it done when it's up and running again. Or if you would like to post a link for the file you cooked, I can get them from that too.

israelsalinas14

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I just checked uot kitchen and its working. Please get the green androidian signal bars! Thanks. Are the signal bars not in the framework-res.apk?

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
No they are in lge-res.apk.

They kitchen is taking forever to cook right now, what is your UOT number that you cooked. I can download it from the kitchen if you cooked it in the last 24 hours.

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
No go, can't look back that far. Pretty sure the kitchen is not working right at the moment. No files are being cooked.

Try this in the mean time. It is the same signal bars you are looking for but without the black around them. This will only change the signal bars and nothing else. I had these laying around from another theme I cooked for the s.

Optimus-v_green-signal-bars.zip

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Since we're on the subject of the kitchen, iI have a quick question as well.

I cooked a theme using mrg's 080911 cm7 build. Will I have to re-cook the theme with the updated files each time I install updated builds?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Since we're on the subject of the kitchen, iI have a quick question as well.

I cooked a theme using mrg's 080911 cm7 build. Will I have to re-cook the theme with the updated files each time I install updated builds?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Well typically, no you should not have to recook each time.

Now if the framework-res.apk and/or systemUI.apk was changed in the update then yes you would want to recook using the updated apk's, but this is not typical. To be sure, I would ask the dev of the ROM though what files were actually edited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton