Miui Theme?

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
yes. google it. you can find the actual MIUI launcher with all the MIUI icons, and there is a MIUI CM7 theme that themes everything, the dialer, music player, all that stuff.

i use the MIUI cm7 theme but I moved past the launcher, its based on ADW and kind of laggy, but its the only launcher that does the 4 icon dock the way a 4 icon dock SHOULD be.

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
yes. google it. you can find the actual MIUI launcher with all the MIUI icons, and there is a MIUI CM7 theme that themes everything, the dialer, music player, all that stuff.

i use the MIUI cm7 theme but I moved past the launcher, its based on ADW and kind of laggy, but its the only launcher that does the 4 icon dock the way a 4 icon dock SHOULD be.
Can you give the link to the theme plz?:)

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
i did specifically say to Google it.

its not my job to go out of my way to find you the links, these are in the top results of a google search and if a google search isnt one or less clicks away at any given moment thats not my problem either.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
What is upsetting about the OP is that if he would of typed MIUI in almost any search field he would of found what hes looking for. But instead of using his phone he gets access to a computer with internet service, searched for an android forum, registered an account, searched for this phone thread, and posted for help. Where all he had to do is open his android market type in MIUI and BAM he has what he needs.

The kinda of stuff that will get u more of what ur looking for:

"Hey all I have been searching and downloading all the basic MIUI Themes. But all I find are junk that FC all the dam time or lagging the crap out of my OV. If anyone knows of a better MIUI theme plz point me there or maybe even have a link :) that would be awesome. Thanks in advance."

At least in that post u can relate with them and hope they put some effort in before just jumping on a forum and asking for someone else to do all the work for u.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463