02-02-2017 06:54 AM
266 ... 891011
tools
    how would i load up the terminal emulator if my rom doesnt boot?
    (if you're using adb, you can drop the first two lines and replace with "adb remount" (no quotes when you type it)): so use adb from your computer
    03-30-2012 11:58 PM
    Ok I have the harmonia 1+2 installed from sd in clockworkmod. Before I tried the first one and got past the lg and to the vm screen. But then it got stuck. So I went back into clockworkmod and installed the Harmonia 1+2 refferenced in this thread.

Now I have the lg, black screen problem. So my phone looks to be fully powered up but the screen is black.

Can someone please help me. I have messed with it more than I would have liked to. So I don't want to go any further until I know exactly what I should do. Any ideas?
    03-31-2012 12:03 PM
    Power off your phone, then boot into recovery and flash the pikastix remix zip, after you flash your rom. This will solve your black screen problem
    rlroblung likes this.
    03-31-2012 12:47 PM
    Ok I used the 3 step guide in the forum this thread was placed at the top with. I did all that it said. Including wiping Dalvic Cache, Format all except sdcard. Then Flashed hamonia 1 + 2 as well as pikastix 07a. Is this the wrong file.
    03-31-2012 03:43 PM
    this is the zip to be flashed with signature verification off
    rlroblung likes this.
    03-31-2012 08:45 PM
    Ok it works now. I flashed the normal. Then after posting found the remix. I missed it somehow.

Now my newer screen ov is running the Harmonia1+2 with pikastix remix. I like the option for wifi hotspot but other than that seems mostly stock.

May be the wrong place to ask but will the pikastix remix work on other roms or just the harmonia1+2, & which would be the rom most like gingerbread with extra wifi options. My friend had a gb look with wifi monitoring and other non stock ov tools.
    04-01-2012 02:30 PM
    The remix will work for Froyo roms like harmonia 1.X and bumblebee
    04-01-2012 08:08 PM
    how would i connect the phoen throuh adb if i cant boot into anything?
    04-05-2012 09:37 AM
    im stuck at the logo screen after try to flash a new recovery and boot it, i cant get my phone to start anyhow, im not getting into it nor connect it to the pc, what should i do?
    07-27-2012 03:03 PM
    bigsupersquid, please fix the link for the IHO binary page. Thanks!
    Nate456 and bigsupersquid like this.
    07-27-2012 07:58 PM
    done.
    I wasn't aware it had changed.
    sellers86 likes this.
    07-28-2012 10:13 AM
    done.
    I wasn't aware it had changed.
    yes, blarf changed it when he was setting up the IHO repo for ICS.
    07-28-2012 10:05 PM
    also, this guide MAY become obsolete, as I am chatting with Koush to either remove or fix the recovery in rom manager.
    bigsupersquid likes this.
    07-28-2012 10:22 PM
    also, this guide MAY become obsolete, as I am chatting with Koush to either remove or fix the recovery in rom manager.
    What about the roms?
    07-29-2012 08:52 AM
    What about the roms?
    That's not hard to fix, I could upload roms right now for the optimus v to rom manager.....

Sent from my Optimus M
    07-29-2012 11:24 AM
    What about the roms?
    well if their recovery isnt just a black screen and they flash a bad rom, they can restore their backup (assuming they made one.) Ill see if I can get him to remove the roms.
    07-29-2012 02:31 PM
    I tried to use rom manager today on my quest to find out how to backup without actually touching the phone. Black screen recovery still. Sellers86 I don't think your getting very far with whats his face. (Sorry forgot his name)
    07-30-2012 01:34 AM
    Give it some time.
    07-30-2012 02:05 PM
    I tried to use rom manager today on my quest to find out how to backup without actually touching the phone. Black screen recovery still. Sellers86 I don't think your getting very far with whats his face. (Sorry forgot his name)
    actually I am, hes built two separate recovery images. neither worked, but hes trying.
    08-08-2012 02:29 PM
    the key is to enable all the Hitachi and Novatek video device drivers drivers the kernel.
    Or use the recovery kernel from the patched recovery here. It's the stock recovery kernel from a new screen OV patched into an iho recovery from before Bob's kernel config fix. I don't have the kernel alone handy right now, but koush can certainly split a recovery.img
    There's nothing else wrong with the clockwork recovery.
    Only one (Hitachi if I remember right) is enabled by default.
    sellers86 and tvall like this.
    08-08-2012 08:59 PM
    good news, recovery is off rom manager. koush couldnt figure out that he was using a froyo kernel on a JB recovery and thats why it wouldnt work (I didnt know this, drew told me, but im not the developer of the most commonly used recovery.)
    bigsupersquid and AndyOpie150 like this.
    08-10-2012 02:48 AM
    Can anyone help me? I tried to reflash the stock ROM on my VM670 and now all I get is the silver LG logo and I hear the chick say "Virgin Mobile" but the screen just stays black. After looking around I also found out that I have the old clockwork recovery with the blue text. Is there a way to unbrick it, or I am too deep to get out?
    08-22-2012 02:45 AM
    LG OPTIMUS V stuck in clockworkmod ....turns on and shows virgin mobile logo then directly to clockworkMod Recovery v3.2.0.1 pictures of kids family,contacts,and my phone is soft bricked (bricked) plezzzzzz help...ive tried google for answers and the xiona recovery thingy but not sure if i got right one downloaded on my laptop,and cant even get laptop to recognize my phone to put on there somehow(flash??) plezz help or lead me in right direction. i promise im done messing with roms kernels and stuff..anyone
    09-06-2012 01:56 PM
    LG OPTIMUS V stuck in clockworkmod ....turns on and shows virgin mobile logo then directly to clockworkMod Recovery v3.2.0.1 pictures of kids family,contacts,and my phone is soft bricked (bricked) plezzzzzz help...ive tried google for answers and the xiona recovery thingy but not sure if i got right one downloaded on my laptop,and cant even get laptop to recognize my phone to put on there somehow(flash??) plezz help or lead me in right direction. i promise im done messing with roms kernels and stuff..anyone
    Search cannibal open touch recovery on these forums. It has a fix boot loop option that should get you back on business in no time. Oh and to get the computer to recognize the phone make sure you installed the drivers and under mounts and storage in the recovery enable usb mass storage.

Edit: also you'll want the alternative zip installer of cannibal you just flash it from your current recovery and reboot

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Kool-Blue_2.3.3_V2.3 on LS670ZVJ Baseband
    09-06-2012 08:41 PM
    I am confused as .. I installed the recovery, but it shows the black screen, but apparently it loads.. What am I doing wrong? I tried following the black screen instructions but still confused.

can anyone help me with this.
    09-23-2012 10:37 AM
266 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD