05-11-2012 06:48 AM
88 ... 234
tools
    hey, my keyboard keeps reverting back to android keyboard. any idea?
    09-09-2011 01:58 PM
    hey, my keyboard keeps reverting back to android keyboard. any idea?
    Weird. I have, and still do use, swype. I have also tried swiftkey and the new touchpal keyboard. None of them have caused an issue with it reverting back to the android keyboard. Does it do it after you reboot your phone or seem to do it randomly? Stupid question but also certain apps or all of them? Just wondering if I could try to recreate it. Having more info helps.
    09-09-2011 10:21 PM
    Weird. I have, and still do use, swype. I have also tried swiftkey and the new touchpal keyboard. None of them have caused an issue with it reverting back to the android keyboard. Does it do it after you reboot your phone or seem to do it randomly? Stupid question but also certain apps or all of them? Just wondering if I could try to recreate it. Having more info helps.
    reboot.
    09-11-2011 02:45 AM
    Do you have it in the phone memory or on the sd card? If it is on the sd card, try moving it to the phone.
    09-11-2011 07:21 AM
    Do you have it in the phone memory or on the sd card? If it is on the sd card, try moving it to the phone.
    that did it. thanks alot
    09-11-2011 10:25 PM
    is there anyway to apply .mtz themes?
    09-24-2011 12:32 PM
    is there anyway to apply .mtz themes?
    If you're using MiLocker, you should have a folder on your SD card called MIUI. In that folder, there's a folder called theme. Just put the .mtz files in the theme folder.

There's a thread on XDA, I'll have to look it up later, but they're porting .mtz's for the Optimus family screen resolution. There's quite a few now.
    12-26-2011 03:10 PM
    hey guys, i installed the rom from my sd card, as well as the gapps, but when i turn on my phone it just stays on the miui android screen screaming DROOOIIIIDD at me, and getting me pissed. HELP?
    05-07-2012 05:59 PM
    hey guys, i installed the rom from my sd card, as well as the gapps, but when i turn on my phone it just stays on the miui android screen screaming DROOOIIIIDD at me, and getting me pissed. HELP?
    Really old rom, try this

MIUI 2.3.7 for OV
    05-07-2012 06:35 PM
    I don't know if I'm retarted, but that one also f***ed up for me. It basically starts the rom, and then freezes on the screen that says MIUI, followed by the word Android. The same thing happened with the MIUIHO rom. Can you possibly give step-by-step instructions for installing the link you just gave me to my feeble mind?
    05-07-2012 08:02 PM
    I don't know if I'm retarted, but that one also f***ed up for me. It basically starts the rom, and then freezes on the screen that says MIUI, followed by the word Android. The same thing happened with the MIUIHO rom. Can you possibly give step-by-step instructions for installing the link you just gave me to my feeble mind?
    Both these ROMs are incredibly unstable. Flash a standard IHO ROM.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    05-07-2012 10:25 PM
    Can you atleast give credit to the dev over at xda that actually built this? This was made back when I was doing the Xperia collab with sweat
    05-08-2012 05:49 AM
    If your flash this rom , or the other one please give them some time to boot, dude to miui it will take a little longer the your stander iho builds

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-11-2012 06:48 AM
88 ... 234