Full-Scale Android Market hack?

anfroid

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering since my current rom gives me 2.3.5 why i cant see apps which require 2.2 and up like for example i want the ESPN Watch app but the market still thinks i have 2.1 like the factory rom was....anyone know a fix?

THANKS

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering since my current rom gives me 2.3.5 why i cant see apps which require 2.2 and up like for example i want the ESPN Watch app but the market still thinks i have 2.1 like the factory rom was....anyone know a fix?

THANKS

The first stock android for the OV was 2.2.1 actually with 2.2.2 the current stock android on the OV. I think what ur running into isn't about the version of ur OS but the fact that the OV doesn't run flash stock which I think ESPN Watch requires it.

anfroid

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
The first stock android for the OV was 2.2.1 actually with 2.2.2 the current stock android on the OV. I think what ur running into isn't about the version of ur OS but the fact that the OV doesn't run flash stock which I think ESPN Watch requires it.

lol yeah it requires Adobe Air which i installed manually....i wish i could get the moto triumph which has flash player pre installed....but i dont have $300 to drop on a phone, hell my bike was cheaper....any who yeah theres gotta be a way....

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
the phone tells the market that its a certain model, so the market only shows the user apps that are compatible with that phone. its so people dont go installing apps that clearly cant run.

the market thinks this phone doesnt have flash, which means it wont show apps that require flash, regardless if you sideloaded it.

youll have to find another source for that app ;)

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Jerry dont do that again...I foresee a incoming rage post that the phone is bricked. :D

Shh...I need some entertainment and people here provide it like no other place on earth. :p

Seriously though I wouldn't suggest a general "do this but be careful" suggestion because people WILL try it and WILL mess up their phones then we will have 10 pages of people whining on how to fix it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech