do you think.... (OB)

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
with it being released via sprint first, that it will have most of the kinks and problems straightened out when the virgin model is released, or will it still be the first model.

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
with it being released via sprint first, that it will have most of the kinks and problems straightened out when the virgin model is released, or will it still be the first model.

I think most of the bugs are already worked out since it has been out for months now in other parts of the world

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I think most of the bugs are already worked out since it has been out for months now in other parts of the world

I have the s and trust me...... all the bugs are definately NOT worked out. (Twitchy and over sensitive screen, battey stat meter is nowhere near accurate, some users reported random reboots ....... etc.) And that is on the stock rom.

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
I have the s and trust me...... all the bugs are definately NOT worked out. (Twitchy and over sensitive screen, battey stat meter is nowhere near accurate, some users reported random reboots ....... etc.) And that is on the stock rom.

Really? Never had or heard of any of those issues with the OV.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
My understanding is that with the change to GB on the Black, the OB runs much better than it did on Froyo, speed and bug-wise.

Regardless, the Black already has a LOT of work done to it. Having GB and some time on it before we get it, it will be pretty good anyway, but I suspect roms and such will be flowing quite soon after it launches. Rodimus for the OV launched the day after the OV officially was released, Stock + Xionia launched a few days later, Aphrodite about a month after that. The Black will be similar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane