Boot Animation

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know any real cool boot animations they are willing to share?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

search this forum for bootanimation there are several here.

If you have a idea for one I can pretty much make anything into a bootanimation. Might take a couple tries to get it fully functional but when you get it there should be no issues.

ShortRound51

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

search this forum for bootanimation there are several here.

If you have a idea for one I can pretty much make anything into a bootanimation. Might take a couple tries to get it fully functional but when you get it there should be no issues.

I have run a few searches. But the ones I have tried are choppy on this phone. I like the animation on the BobZhome IHO CM7... but want something a little more colorful and detailed but not choppy like the others...

Sent from my LG Optimus-V using Tapatalk

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have run a few searches. But the ones I have tried are choppy on this phone. I like the animation on the BobZhome IHO CM7... but want something a little more colorful and detailed but not choppy like the others...

Sadly I think that issue has to do with boot time. If the phone isnt in the state to play the bootanimation long enough it will look choppy.

Again I can create pretty much whatever you want. PM me the details and Ill see what I can do.

ShortRound51

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Sadly I think that issue has to do with boot time. If the phone isnt in the state to play the bootanimation long enough it will look choppy.

Again I can create pretty much whatever you want. PM me the details and Ill see what I can do.

Any chance I can get the Bionic animation without the opening. I have the full file, but I only want the spinning loop at the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz