[MOD] Harmonious Bumblebee 2.2

bswann

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
My sdcard is a 16gb samsung sdhc, I cant get to work on that or my sandisk 4gb. What kind of sdcard are you guys using?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

I have two Samsung 16 gb sdcards that came out of two galaxy s phones and I have never had a problem with either one of them.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

joshgee

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Re: [MOD] Harmonious Bumblebee 2.0

Im at my whits end on this.. Ive tried every recovery for the ov... At least six versions of three roms. I cant get the second partition mounted.

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

it mounts ok on the pc, though?
try it in terminal or adb shell.
Code:
mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 /sd-ext
if it doesn't give an error, it mounted.
if it does give an error, post it here.

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
How does this compare performance-wise to BobZhome's CM7?

It's got the same performance as Harmonia 1.7 basically, with a slightly faster sd read speed.

That being said, it's also a froyo ROM, so idk how effective comparing a froyo ROM with a gingerbread ROM it's going to be...

davidh44

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

Is the SD read buffer increased to 2048KB in this ROM? I think Bumblebee started doing that with v2.0

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Is the SD read buffer increased to 2048KB in this ROM? I think Bumblebee started doing that with v2.0

I believe so, I included the the sdcardfix script, and I am pretty sure I left the script at it's default...either that or I increased it lol

You can check to see what the value is, the file is in /etc/init.d/

davidh44

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

I believe so, I included the the sdcardfix script, and I am pretty sure I left the script at it's default...either that or I increased it lol

You can check to see what the value is, the file is in /etc/init.d/
Thanks! I do see 2048 in that file.

Reactions: jdcnosse
Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

Hey guys. I pretty new to this kind of stuff, but I managed to root my phone, and install Harmonious Bumblebee 2.0 today. Everything went fairly smoothly until I noticed that when I try to open a few apps, I'm given a " could not launch the requested activity" message. Also, every time I reboot my phone, I always have " problem loading widget" on the two widgets I use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site

What apps and widgets specifically are you using that is causing this problem (it might help narrow down the cause of the problem)

I know sometimes I get the problem with the widget but it ends up going away one the phone is fully loaded

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

the widgets are; the google search bar, and the calendar. The apps are: youtube, quicksettings, skype, lookout, opera, mail, and a few other apps.

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site

Hmm, I've never experienced any problems with Skype, but I haven't used any of the other apps. Have I tried going into Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and then the app question and clearing the cache our force closing the app to see if it'll open again?

Otherwise I'd try wiping cache from the recovery menu (you could wipe data too but you'll lose all your downloaded apps).

I'm going to put together an updated build seeing as nearly all the apps I've included updated themselves.

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

i'll try that right now,thx. Also, is there a way I can set the home button to alway take me to the main menu? I noticed that I now have to hit back until i'm at the main menu. Thanks again man. Sweet rom btw.

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
i'll try that right now,thx. Also, is there a way I can set the home button to alway take me to the main menu? I noticed that I now have to hit back until i'm at the main menu. Thanks again man. Sweet rom btw.

Do you mean your home screen? If you're using the stock launcher it should do that automatically. If you're using the Launcher Pro launcher, then go to your home screen, hit the menu key (farthest to the left) and select Preferences, then Behavior Settings. There I can change what the home key does.

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

hmm, i tried all that, but it still doesn't work. Weird. the only button that does work is the back key. I have no idea what I did wrong,but I guess I'll try to figure it out. Thanks for the help though. Much appreciated.

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site

So none of your other buttons work? That's a bigger problem...

Although it can most likely be solved by reflashing the ROM. I'm not sure what else could cause that problem unless of course you're not using an OV.

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

yeah im using an OV. I just reflashed the ROM,and the buttons seem to work now. Probably didn't flash properly that's why. Thanks a lot dude. Sorry for all the questions. I'm not really familiar with all this...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20