08-12-2013 03:09 AM
146 ... 456
tools
    Which version would be best for newer OV Virgin phones?
    Any of the 2.x versions, as they are supposed to have the support for the newer screens.
    01-28-2012 12:46 AM
    Hi, I was just wondering for some clarification, sorry if it's a stupid question... The "wifi hotspot built into menu systems" that you metioned refers to hotspotting for free correct? Or is this only if you pay for hotspotting in your plan? Thanks
    01-31-2012 01:48 AM
    Yes, it is for free hot spot use
    01-31-2012 02:23 AM
    ive downloaded update_bb_rom_2.4 zip ,what do i need to do next ive already flashed and did a nandroid back up ...do i just wipe dilvik and cache and install it or do i need to install a diffrent version of (BB) please send a link of bumblebee that i can use with the optimus v ...thank you
    01-31-2012 04:58 PM
    Are you trying to upgrade from Bumblebee or starting fresh with a new ROM? If you're trying to update from Bumblebee then I'd suggest wiping cache, system, and Dalvik. However I do not know how well that will work because I've never tested that...

If you're trying to install Harmonious Bumblebee then you don't need the bumblebee zip. You only need Harmonious Bumblebee 2.x if you have a newer OV, or any of the HB zips if you have an older OV.
    01-31-2012 05:08 PM
    Ive downloaded hb-public22-2.zip ,is that the rom??
    02-03-2012 12:50 PM
    Where'd you get it from? If you got it from the harmonious bumblebee link theb thats probly it.
    02-03-2012 01:18 PM
    Yes, if you grabbed it from the link in the first post then that is the latest version of the rom.
    02-03-2012 01:21 PM
    EDIT:

Nvmd, I think I figured out how to flash this ROM correctly. It took a few tries but it seems to be working out great so far. Thank you!

Just one question; is there a way to turn on live wallpapers selection? I payed for one I really like and would like to use it.
    02-16-2012 01:47 AM
    What can be the problem with my stock Gallery crashing all the time?
    yes its overclocked... with the default overclock (748/245/inter./deadline) Harmonious Bumblebee gives me: it crashes.
    with recommended (729/480/onde./noop) Optimus V settings: it crashes

anyway to figure this out or fix?
    02-23-2012 01:19 PM
    It's either a bad flash or your overclock settings are too high. Sadly not all OVs were created equal in the overclocking aspect, some can get up to 806, some can only get 748. It's kinda ducky but oh well. As long as it gets up to at least 600 there's really nothing you can do about it...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    02-23-2012 01:27 PM
    EDIT:

Nvmd, I think I figured out how to flash this ROM correctly. It took a few tries but it seems to be working out great so far. Thank you!

Just one question; is there a way to turn on live wallpapers selection? I payed for one I really like and would like to use it.
    You would have to grab the LiveWallpapersPicker.API from another Froyo ROM to enable Live Wallpapers

02-23-2012 01:28 PM
    What can be the problem with my stock Gallery crashing all the time?
    yes its overclocked... with the default overclock (748/245/inter./deadline) Harmonious Bumblebee gives me: it crashes.
    with recommended (729/480/onde./noop) Optimus V settings: it crashes

anyway to figure this out or fix?
    Use Quickpic on the market. Best Gallery ever. :P

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    02-23-2012 02:51 PM
    It's either a bad flash or your overclock settings are too high. Sadly not all OVs were created equal in the overclocking aspect, some can get up to 806, some can only get 748. It's kinda ducky but oh well. As long as it gets up to at least 600 there's really nothing you can do about it...

i've tried using 600/320 and it still crashes...
    everything else works fine mind you, which is weird

this has been my third flash... first one would crash alot... second not so much... and now third is just crashing my gallery and sometimes the camera.

I have used recommended flash files for new 2.2.2 OV
    HB 2.2 (HB-public22-2.zip)
    Picastix for new screen problem 'flashed with signature off' (pica07remix.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download)
    flash img (flash_image - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download)
    recovery (VM670NH_recovery.img - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download)

any ideas or other file recommendations?
    thanks for the reply
    02-23-2012 03:01 PM
    Gallery is fickle, it can crash even on stable systems. Certain versions are known for being extremely crash prone.

It wouldn't surprise me if just accessing certain files will crash it. As mentioned, try Quickpic.
    02-23-2012 04:23 PM
    You would have to grab the LiveWallpapersPicker.API from another Froyo ROM to enable Live Wallpapers

how exactly do i go about doing this correctly?
    (nooby question i know )

-thanks
    02-25-2012 03:45 AM
    Me gusta.
    06-06-2012 12:41 PM
    harmonius bumblebee 2.2 does not work with new screen. here to confirm.- Tman450
    10-22-2012 05:36 PM
    I intalled the rom correctly and all, but when i boot it up, the LG logo appears, and then the screen goes black. BUT, i can still hear the boot noise, and i can hear text messages coming in. so the rom is working but the screen is black! help?
    08-10-2013 12:04 PM
    I intalled the rom correctly and all, but when i boot it up, the LG logo appears, and then the screen goes black. BUT, i can still hear the boot noise, and i can hear text messages coming in. so the rom is working but the screen is black! help?
    You need to install a new rom. If your recovery still works, just put a rom and gapps on your sdcard, wipe and flash.

If your recovery is also a black screen, then you need to use Droid@screen to display your screen on a PC. Just follow the sticky called how to fix black screen with custom rom (or something like that).

Sent from my LG-VM670 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-10-2013 08:17 PM
    I'll break it down a little better.
    First the Java jdk-6u45 needs to be installed on computer. You will find it in the Java archives.
    Then you will need to install the Android SDK. I have one with all folders necessary already installed. I have included a readme.txt to aid in properly setting the path to the adb.exe. It can be found here: https://app.box.com/s/stqwz15yr4qgmcrj257h
    While in the environmentel variables you will need to set the class path to the java.exe as well (make sure you delete the old one first). Example: "C:/Program Files/Java/jdk-6u45/bin" (make sure to put the " before and after).
    Then you will need to download the Droid@Screen.jar (put it on the desktop). They have a install video on their website that explains everything.
    Once everything is setup properly, plug phone into computer while phone is in recovery mode. Left click Droid@Screen.jar.
    If setup properly it will show the recovery menu on you computer screen. Using the hard keys on phone to navigate and make selections while watching computer screen at same time.

Note: ClockworkMod recoveries use the camera button to make selections.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    08-12-2013 03:09 AM
146 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD