froyo theme for gingerbread

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I've search google and the forums, but can't seem to find a Froyo theme for Gingerbread (specifically IHO). I like the look of Froyo, but if I could combine that with the added features of Gingerbread I may just make the switch :)

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Because if I could find a theme that was basically just like stock Froyo, except the black status bar instead of the white one...then I'd like Gingerbread a lot more :)

It's really one of the main things that's keeping me on Froyo is just I like the look of everything. That and I get much better battery life lol (I'm assuming this will get better when the OV get a native copy of GB instead of running CM/IHO)

Unfortunately I think it'd take a lot, I mean I'm talking the whole shebang. The status bar, the home screen, down at the bottom (I'm assuming that's part of the launcher), the check boxes and whatnot.

Call it nostalgia, or whatever you want, but I was curious if anyone had made anything like that yet :)

Why ask why? I sort of like this idea.

Sent via VM670

Basically it'd be a ford focus that has a ferrari engine. haha but not a good looking focus. So all the awesome features of Gingerbread...but just looking like Froyo. lol

Last edited:

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
[CM7 Theme Chooser] RetroDroid - Froyo Theme for CM7 (HDPI/MDPI) (Updated 20/5) - xda-developers

Froyo theme for CM7

install it like a apk, load from SD card with file browser, install, then go to app drawer, theme chooser, choose it, apply it, reboot. done.

i literally just typed "froyo theme cm7" into google and found this... it was easy. way too easy.

Ahh that was why. I typed Froyo theme Gingerbread, Froyo theme IHO. Didn't think to use the basis of IHO (CM7) lol

raise the min CPU clock speed in cm settings to over 400 MHz to increase battery life

Yep already know that :) Do that with Harmonia lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech