[Update] Adobe Flash 11.0 (Tested & Working)

Kahroo

Android in training
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: Adobe Flash 10.2 (Tested & Working)

Nope, it works on Froyo too.

I'm loving this, thanks to whoever made this happen!

Well it never worked for me. installed it. tried out a JTV Viewer and all I got was just a blue box. tried newgrounds on stock and opera and nothing.

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

Well it never worked for me. installed it. tried out a JTV Viewer and all I got was just a blue box. tried newgrounds on stock and opera and nothing.

What users are reporting is that this only works on custom ROMs. Doesn't matter if it's Froyo or Gingerbread, as long as it's not stock. Why? I have no idea.

ryuusei94

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site

i just tried newgrounds. works perfect. just watched the sonic generations one :D so it does work on OV

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site

holy crap. the Revision3 Website itself works just fine with this flash.

crazy.

I know theres a android app, but the actual sites flash player is horribly slow and bloated. but runs perfectly on my phone.

not that id ever use it, but its a good test of the performance of this flash vs 10.1

im satisfied

davidh44

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Update] Adobe Flash 10.3 (Tested & Working)

If Flash is working well for you, which ROM are you using?

I'm using Bumblebee ROM 2.4 and it doesn't seem to work. On cuteoverload.com, if there's a video on the page, the page is just stuck...I can't move up or down. On espn.go.com, I see the video doesn't play.

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

If Flash is working well for you, which ROM are you using?

I'm using Bumblebee ROM 2.4 and it doesn't seem to work. On cuteoverload.com, if there's a video on the page, the page is just stuck...I can't move up or down. On espn.go.com, I see the video doesn't play.

Flash 10.3 is working exceptionally well for me on the latest IHO Backside ROM.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

Flash 10.3 is working exceptionally well for me on the latest IHO Backside ROM.

agreed. i had problems with earlier Flash Player hacks, but this one works perfectly. i can finally stream live TV from websites like FirstRow Sports and Shadownet. it was nice having MNF on the big screen and the World Series on my phone last night. ;)

Reactions: bdieu17

bdieu17

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site

agreed. i had problems with earlier Flash Player hacks, but this one works perfectly. i can finally stream live TV from websites like FirstRow Sports and Shadownet. it was nice having MNF on the big screen and the World Series on my phone last night. ;)

i was watching MNF too last , aha

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Adobe Flash 10.3 (Tested & Working)

All I had to do was download and install the Flash apk, then changed the "Enable plug-ins" setting in Dolphin to On demand.

If you're having problems, try uninstalling Flash and then reinstalling it.