[Update] Adobe Flash 11.0 (Tested & Working)

linzoill

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
[Update 10.3]: I found a version of Flash 10.3 that works on our ARMv6 processors. You can check out the changes in version 10.3 here. Credit for this build goes to Maipad and by.adrian. Download in attachments.

This only works on custom ROMs!

For information on how to get Flash 10.3 on a stock ROM, read here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[10.2] I stumbled across this on xda and couldn't help but share. Flash 10.2 working on our Optimus V. The difference between 10.1 and 10.2 is night and day in rendering speed and usability.

Download link: install_flash_player_10.2.157.340.apk

Original Thread: Adobe Flash Player 10.2 on ARMv6 - xda-developers

Thanks ...works awesome

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

r00t

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Adobe Flash 10.3 (Tested & Working)

Using 10.3, works perfect.

I thought Adobe is going to stop making for the mobile platform.

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
funny, it didn't work at all on my woman's new OV with mirage.
it installed, installed a settings app, refused to open anything but a black page for the settings, and the browser said flash wasn't installed at all.
uninstalled, rolled back to the 10.3 version, and it worked fine.

I haven't tried the latest one on my personal device yet, running the same rom... 10.3 is working well enough for me, and the earlier post that said Adobe's page recognized the 11 install as 10.3.xxxx helped me decide to leave well enough alone.

holmesnmanny

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I have stock rooted froyo with Gingerbreak and I have installed the latest and used stock browser and I can't view justin.tv at all. It says I need to update my flash and download it from adobe.

I don't see how other people with stock froyo are using flash. :-X

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I have stock rooted froyo with Gingerbreak and I have installed the latest and used stock browser and I can't view justin.tv at all. It says I need to update my flash and download it from adobe.

I don't see how other people with stock froyo are using flash. :-X

I would guess the stock browser doesn't support flash... I'm using dolphin hd

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

boomer169

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm doing something wrong went here to download the items needed:

[Updated 21/10] Adobe Flash Player 10.3 on ARMv6 (Stock and Cooked rom) - xda-developers

after step 1, I'm completely lost :( I've installed the flash.apk however when using astro file manager I cannot seem to locate data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer/lib. Do I need to download an actual root explorer? (yes I'm rooted running Cm7)

Finally how once I get beyond step 2 how do I change permissions? Thanks

**edit**

after reading this:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/thunderbolt-rooting-roms-hacks/125768-do-i-need-root-explorer.html

I downloaded ES file explorer but was still unable to find data/data folder. There is a data folder but there is nothing inside it related to adobe flash (just colornote, and flixter folders) /sdcard/data/colornote and /sdcard/data/flixter

Final edit!

I used root browser and was able to to everything now let's see if it works.....
Woo hoo, <3 the flash, welcome to a new world order lol :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Xarmok7

Xarmok7

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for this post and links. I have a LG Optimus V which has the Arm 6 processor. Do I download this like it's a regular app or do I flash it (no pun intended...lol) with rom manager?
I already have this rom: CyanogenMod-7.1.0.1-LG- VM670-BobZhome-1013211with Android Version:2.3.7. Will it be compatible with this rom?
Will it do anything to replace the rom?
Thanks in advance for your help.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for this post and links. I have a LG Optimus V which has the Arm 6 processor. Do I download this like it's a regular app or do I flash it (no pun intended...lol) with rom manager?
I already have this rom: CyanogenMod-7.1.0.1-LG- VM670-BobZhome-1013211with Android Version:2.3.7. Will it be compatible with this rom?
Will it do anything to replace the rom?
Thanks in advance for your help.

It's an apk file (apk = app)

Xarmok7

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I realized that was a pretty stupid question *face palms myslef*. I installed flash 10.2 and my phone just goes slower. I tested flash and nothing shows up. I can't find veetle or any other app. What am I doing wrong here? How do you get video footage like ESPNgo and hbogo to work and other video flash apps? Any help would be appreciated

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon