[Update] Adobe Flash 11.0 (Tested & Working)

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
ok i am very sorry for the wayyyy old necro but tapatalk apparently has a crappy search function and i cant find the thread... and i cant download it onto sd card cuz im having problems with sd on computer. sorry again...

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I went there cause I was unsure as if it installed. I am running CM9 beta2 and running Dolphin and The site reads Installed flash Player: 10.3.185 Everything is good on ICS.. : )

The only reason it says that, is due to Dolphin having its own standalone flash decoder built into the browser. If you were using the stock browser, anything Flash would still not work.
Installing Flash player while using Dolphin doesn't DO anything due to Dolphin having its own BUILT-IN flash decoder.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
The only reason it says that, is due to Dolphin having its own standalone flash decoder built into the browser. If you were using the stock browser, anything Flash would still not work.
Installing Flash player while using Dolphin doesn't DO anything due to Dolphin having its own BUILT-IN flash decoder.

So we found the alternative to flash player not working on ICS!!! :D :D :D :D

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
So we found the alternative to flash player not working on ICS!!! :D :D :D :D

Only web based flash in the browser, and even that is kinda off and on.
I'd recommend Skyfire, but its not free if you want to play video through the browser.

sent from my Zom-"Bean'(CM10 JellyBean).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670