[DEV][WIP]Building ICS for the OV

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I'll do that soon.

We also need to figure out if this is going to be IHO or not.

I would say that's your call, you have done the hard work to get here, thanks for everything.

Personally I think it might be best to keep separate, but I don't know if you have time to maintain a repo.

Reactions: Masema

MicroData

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I just took a look at system/apps in the zip tdm posted. looks like there are several apks that wouldnt even work on the v.
more space?

thank you all who have been working on this and all of the other V projects ;)

edit: just took a look at the other thread and it was already mentioned :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I would say that's your call, you have done the hard work to get here, thanks for everything.

Personally I think it might be best to keep separate, but I don't know if you have time to maintain a repo.

It's a tough call. I think I'll ping blarf for his opinion.

Any ideas for a name? I came up with quattrimus. But I'm not too imaginative. :p

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Call it the tom and jerry rom ;)

tom-and-jerry_015.jpg

Last edited:

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
LOL, I had nothing to do with this other than suggesting a few libraries and other files to try out.

This is all tdm's work on pulling in the changes made by a lot of other people and getting them to build properly! The list will be long, and there have been tons of people helping out, ganon, drewwalton, lupohirp, the list goes on and on. But I have done nothing more than a suggestion or two. ;)

Great job tdm!!! Here's a video of ICS on the OV:
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9RUnS6QHYg[/YT]

Sorry for the poor quality, I'm no videographer!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yeA7a0uS3A[/YT]

Last edited:

a5pe4

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone using this with a stripped down gapps? Also why does that red border appear sporadically?

Last edited:

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone using this with a stripped down gapps? Also why does that red border appear sporadically?

Remember, this is a dev thread for developers working on ICS for the Optimus V. Please put comments on tdm's ROM is the cm9 thread. Thanks.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

Reactions: a5pe4

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Remember, this is a dev thread for developers working on ICS for the Optimus V. Please put comments on tdm's ROM is the cm9 thread. Thanks.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

Thanks but I'm guessing this thread is just about ready to retire. ;)

I'll be starting a ROM announcement thread tomorrow. Right now I'm kinda waiting to see what blarf says about bringing IHO up to CM9.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks but I'm guessing this thread is just about ready to retire. ;)

I'll be starting a ROM announcement thread tomorrow. Right now I'm kinda waiting to see what blarf says about bringing IHO up to CM9.

Thread killer! :p

I've been testing for a couple of hours now, nothing that we can't eventually fix so far. Once again, great work tdm!

Reactions: Masema