Help please I am stuck on this lg logo after the phone reboots its self when I try to access it through recovery by pressing home/volumeup/power. So pretty much I have no working recovery and no working rom. My window xp can not see it through ADB.

I have searched several threads about this issue and cant find a solution.

I might also add I have the newer screens ( i think it looks different).

Please point me in the right direction. All i want is harmonia froyo.
    11-27-2011 11:56 PM
    it's home+vol DOWN+power to get into recovery
    if you have problems with the black screen, look at the sticky at the top of this forum section.
    best of luck.
    11-28-2011 09:30 AM
    whoops my bad it was late when I posted that. I have been trying home/volumedown/power. it just wipes data,cache, ect. and says don't pull the battery. and then it starts over. thanks though. Any other suggestions?
    elijahbowie likes this.
    11-28-2011 10:39 AM
    you have to use adb
    I've given several people instructions how to fix the bootloop if you read through the whole blackscreen thread.
    there's a link to mmarz's instructions for that in the first post of the blackscreen thread if you prefer over reading the whole long thing.
    or you can send it to me for repair but I'd need a little something for my time, and postage.
    Probably shouldn't mention that in open forum, there may be a rule against offering services but, oh well.
    11-28-2011 12:18 PM
    whoops my bad it was late when I posted that. I have been trying home/volumedown/power. it just wipes data,cache, ect. and says don't pull the battery. and then it starts over. thanks though. Any other suggestions?
    Same thing is happening to me
    01-21-2012 12:24 AM
    I though it was volume down,home key, then power, let go when the LG log appears. that's how I do it!!
    01-21-2012 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD