I noticed on my other friend's phones that their Market has movies on it... I was wondering if the Optimus V was compatible with that market, and if so, where can I get it?
    11-30-2011 02:52 PM
    We have the newest market unless you're running Harmonia (IIRC) and Movies aren't available. Guessing our phones aren't listed as compatible.

Edit for clarification -- We all have the same Market, it's just Google dictating what's available to us and what isn't depending on our phone's capabilities or carrier restrictions.
    CloudBusterr likes this.
    11-30-2011 02:56 PM
    I believe if you are rooted, you don't have movies. Google only puts movies out to unrooted phones.
    11-30-2011 03:35 PM
    I believe if you are rooted, you don't have movies. Google only puts movies out to unrooted phones.
    Really? Interesting, And sort of silly, assuming the movies come with DRM anyway... Do you have a source for this info?
    11-30-2011 05:01 PM
    I noticed on my other friend's phones that their Market has movies on it... I was wondering if the Optimus V was compatible with that market, and if so, where can I get it?
    Maybe you can push it to the system. Market is at like 3.3.1.2

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    11-30-2011 09:16 PM
    Really? Interesting, And sort of silly, assuming the movies come with DRM anyway... Do you have a source for this info?
    Here's one: Google Blocks Rooted Android Devices From Renting Movies | Gadget Lab | Wired.com
    11-30-2011 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD