Accounts and sync issues on IHO

charkswitlazers

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Every time my phone is booted, all of my accounts saved in the sync section disappear and I have to set them back up again.
For instance, my tango account never saves.... Every time my phone is booted, I have to start the app manually to set it up again. Even though I have it set to save in the settings. The only account that stays saved after reboot is gmail. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Strange issue... I only have my goggle account and comcast email but I only set them up once and they stuck. Running backside IHO 1122

charkswitlazers

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I tested it on stock ROM and I'm not having the issue.... I'm on IHO 1122 as well. Is there somewhere where I can formally report this bug? Not to complain in any way, but just for the better of the build and its users in the future :)

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Only bug reports are in the IHO thread that I know of. Have you tried a complete wipe and starting from scratch with a fresh flash?

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
definately try a flesh flash. and when you are wiping the system and caches, do each one 3 times. I do that when my rom has weird bugs and it has always sorted stuff out right quick

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
And be sure not to restore any system data after flashing and booting up. That's one of the top 5 reasons for issues after flashing a rom, restoring data to system functions that may have changed.

charkswitlazers

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Would restoring contacts be considered system data? That's about the only thing I sync to my phone on a fresh flash...also, can apps be restored via titanium?

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
When we refer to restoring data, we are referring to using apps like TitaniumBackup, not syncing.

Your contacts should automatically sync, so long as you have set things up under:
Settings>>Privacy Settings>>Backup and restore>>
-check Backup my data
-check Automatic restore

Then you can restore apps with Titanium Backup, but do not restore system apps or system data!

charkswitlazers

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I gave it shot....twice actually :(
Formatted both caches and did fac. reset three times in a row, like instructed.
I still have the accounts issues on the IHO ROM. Very odd.
Also was careful to not restore or backup anything system related.
Is anyone else having this issue on the 1122 build? Could this be a hardware problem? (God, I hope not)
I don't see how it could be though... considering the stock ROM works perfectly... Well, as perfect as stock CAN run :p

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
So you formated boot, data,
system, and cache, and from the mounts section and dalvik cache from the advanced menu?