help with reborn ROM

branden.lee

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
i tried cm7 and i didnt like it very much i wanna try to use the reborn ROM but when i go to install it in boot recovery it says installation aborted. is it my recovery img? some one please respond..

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
use xionia recovery.
turn off signature verification and script asserts (under install zip menu)
and check the md5 for the rom to make sure your download didn't get corrupted along the way.

branden.lee

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
i ended up using the backside IHO rom with green machine.. its a lil laggy and freezes but i guess it wil have too do unless you can point me in a better direction with a newer/better ROM for the lg optimus v

mdb122480

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
No Wi-Fi

I just flashed the Reborn ROM today and am very impressed with it. But for some reason, I can't connect to any wireless networks. It just tries to connect, but ultimately can't establish a connection. It was working fine beforehand. Anyone have any ideas as to what could be wrong?

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Reborn is a old rom that is no longer supported. Its based on 2.2.

mdb122480 do yourself a favor and the others here at AC and either install Harmonia 1.7 or one of the IHO/CM7 variants. You will thank me later trust me.

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I just flashed the Reborn ROM today and am very impressed with it. But for some reason, I can't connect to any wireless networks. It just tries to connect, but ultimately can't establish a connection. It was working fine beforehand. Anyone have any ideas as to what could be wrong?

Use the activate app and let it go all thr way through. It worked for me when I had that problem