07-28-2013 08:37 PM
1,570 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    Did you happen to set any phone numbers in Blacklist or Phone Goggles?

Settings>>Call settings>>Blacklist (my sister accidentally added her husband here, or was it an accident? )

Settings>>CyanogenMod settings>>Application settings>>Phone Goggles
    jru likes this.
    02-10-2012 02:19 AM
    Great ROM so far. Just installed it and I love how responsive it is and that there is not a lot of extra junk that I don't need or want. The available memory is great too.

I know I saw this somewhere earlier tonight and now that I have the ROM installed, I can't find it. What can I do about the lock slider and then having to enter the password? I like having it just come right to enter the code without the slider. I am sure I saw an explaination of what to do to fix it but I can't seem to find it now for anything.

Thanks everyone

Thanks for all the hard work on this great ROM
    02-11-2012 02:16 AM
    Easy fix

Settings>Cyanogen Mod Settings>Lockscreen>Unlock options> check box 'skip on security'

That should do it!
    02-11-2012 08:01 AM
    Thank you
    When I needed to find it, I simply couldn't. But, it was almost 3am and I had been up all day.

I love this ROM. It's so nice and clean. Only had it installed for about 12 hours...everything's great so far. Haven't found any problems.
    02-11-2012 11:57 AM
    My favorite ROM, I love it. One question, how does one not have the Virgin Mobile Slash Screen at boot?
    02-12-2012 07:05 PM
    Right now, it's a matter of the kernel having it, but it will change soon.
    02-12-2012 07:20 PM
    My favorite ROM, I love it. One question, how does one not have the Virgin Mobile Slash Screen at boot?
    I believe the only way is to wait for a new release that doesn't have it. Harmonia 2 is based on Mrg666's Mirage ROM which had the VM boot animation removed in recent builds. Same is true for other IHO ROMs. I would assume that LeslieAnn's next update is without it too.

I am sure she will correct me otherwise
    02-12-2012 07:21 PM
    Correct.
    I usually try to wait for something at least somewhat significant before updating. It takes some work, and I try to maintain my roms as being roms you can use every day. New features are good, but they can present minor issues, so I try to wait for things to stabilize a bit.

My roms may not always have the latest and greatest things, but they tend to work well and stable. I expect a new build in a week or so.
    Dannemand likes this.
    02-12-2012 07:23 PM
    Correct.
    I usually try to wait for something at least somewhat significant before updating. It takes some work, and I try to maintain my roms as being roms you can use every day. New features are good, but they can present minor issues, so I try to wait for things to stabilize a bit.

My roms may not always have the latest and greatest things, but they tend to work well and stable. I expect a new build in a week or so.
    Agreed. I ended up switching to this for those very reasons. Life has gotten busy and I don't have as much time to troubleshoot on the fly, so this ROM has come in handy.
    02-12-2012 07:31 PM
    Correct.

Thanks for the info My favorite thing about this ROM is the RAM Mangerment, I love the idea of not having to install Apps to do things that should be built in.
    02-12-2012 07:35 PM
    im also exceedingly pleased with this roms stability and simplicity. Thanks to the devs hats off to you!
    02-12-2012 11:01 PM
    I'm apparently the only one that likes having the VM spash screen, haha. Also, for anyone that was following all my problems or for anyone having these random freezing issues throughout CM7 roms, especially when unlocking the screen, I found that the Facebook app (even with notifications off) was the culprit. Removing it solved my issues, it seems. Fine with me, the app is terrible anyway, although I sort of need to be able to manage my pages from my phone. Oh well. I can work around it.

Great ROM. Looking forward to an update. Thanks, LeslieAnn!
    02-13-2012 03:01 PM
    What does the v6 supercharger script do exactly and is it beneficial to install with this rom?
    02-13-2012 03:34 PM
    It's a memory optimizer, nothing more.
    Some claim it does amazing things, some say it does nothing, some say it made things worse. It depends on how you use your phone.

Remember, you only have so much, you can shuffle it around, but you don't get more from nothing. To get more for one app, you have to take it from another.
    02-13-2012 04:32 PM
    Just moved to this ROM from JerryScript. So far I like it, but I'm experiencing an issue here that I think is Cyanogen related, but may be specific to these mods. Starting in about November, I started to see that my Podcast app was no longer correctly tracking my location inside podcasts. If I pause in the middle it will start from the beginning. I initially thought it was the app, but it worked fine until a specific upgrade. I am currently using podtrapper, but I have now seen the same issue in Listen. Any ideas why this would be or what could be done to improve this?
    02-13-2012 05:30 PM
    If it happened on his and mine, then it's an IHO issue or the two apps may be related. With open source, many apps share the same code. Your best bet for a solution is the IHO thread.
    02-13-2012 06:37 PM
    Final Report: After cycling the battery and wiping battery sats, this is what I see running this ROM with CPU Governor set to Conservative and Overclocked to 825MHz. Phone idle about 1% power draw every 3 hours, playing music through headphones with the DSP EQ running see about 3% per-hour Screen Off and 5% Screen On. Talk-time with headphones is better then without, running about 8% per-hour (without headphones about 11% per-hour); web over 3g 11% per-hour while over WiFi 8% per-hour with screen on. This was done without running a battery saver type app and those people (like myself) that are medium to heavy smartphone user those apps would do nothing for you until you sleep and the phone sets idle, and most people charge their phones over night.

So a big thank you to all the people that put in the hard work into building this ROM.
    02-14-2012 12:16 PM
    I saw similar gains Earthnfire i was very pleased!!!
    02-14-2012 03:12 PM
    I am so pleased with how simple and stable this ROM is, thank you so much Leslie
    LeslieAnn likes this.
    02-15-2012 12:55 AM
    Is there a way to get the built-in Weather widget (found in Froyo ROM) back? Or a suggestion for a good substitute weather widget? Unless it's still built-in and I'm just not finding it...
    02-15-2012 11:12 PM
    Is there a way to get the built-in Weather widget (found in Froyo ROM) back? Or a suggestion for a good substitute weather widget? Unless it's still built-in and I'm just not finding it...
    I've posted the .APK on page 33 I believe.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    02-16-2012 12:06 AM
    I'm not sure if the original will work in GB, but it's called Geniewidget (I think).

I would recommend buying Beautiful Widgets though, so many more options.
    02-16-2012 12:15 AM
    Just download the gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip put it on the root of your sd-card and flash through recovery, you will have to re-sync your Market Account but you will get the GenieWidget that you are looking for.

Here is the direct download link for you.

http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/gapps-gb...828-signed.zip
    02-16-2012 12:16 PM
    LeslieAnn,

I was wondering if you could tell me if there is a known reason why the 'successfully installed'/'successfully updated' message does not seem to stay in the notification bar until cleared. Every time I download/update an app from market, once it updates, the notification that usually would stay there until you clear it manually just seems to clear itself regardless. It worked at first for a bit, then started doing this. I redid an entire wipe/flash and it did the same thing. I only ask because I happen to like the notification staying there especially when I'm updating on the go or something. I never seem to remember later in the day that I had updated something, so it comes in useful for me at times
    02-16-2012 01:13 PM
    Leslie Ann

Can you tell me what the "qmux client_socket?" I keeps showing up in the data/Radio folder when it never use to, and sometimes when I reboot my phone I have no radio at all.
    02-16-2012 03:44 PM
1,570 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD