07-28-2013 07:37 PM
1,570 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    If you have Win7, you won't.

You need to go back to Froyo to do it on Win7. There is an alternative way, but it involves making a script. Just flash nandroid, install Harmonia 1, do the update, then restore your nandroid.
    02-25-2012 04:59 PM
    If you have Win7, you won't.

You need to go back to Froyo to do it on Win7. There is an alternative way, but it involves making a script. Just flash nandroid, install Harmonia 1, do the update, then restore your nandroid.
    Thank you!
    02-26-2012 02:21 AM
    I'm a total noob, spent all night reading up on how to root and install a custom rom and finally decided to take the plunge. I swore everything went smooth as could be and am pretty certain I followed all the necessary steps. I now have Harmonia2 installed but the only problem is that all of the apps I previously installed are not visible. I also lost my contacts and sms messages in the process, but I'm not worried about that. I would just like to get my apps back if possible.

When I go into manage applications, it seems the apps are there somewhere, since almost all of my storage is being used up, but it says "No applications." Is there anything that I may have missed, and what should I do now? Even if the apps were lost, it wouldn't be a huge deal, but I only have 150 MB free storage available. The only backup I made was the step in recovery mode to go into backup and restore and I clicked on backup. I have tried combing the forums and done google searches trying to find a fix and troubleshoot the problem but am not sure what steps I should take next. I see others had similar issues of apps disappearing but I'm not sure how best to go about fixing the problem. Any advice anyone can offer is more than appreciated.
    02-27-2012 08:26 AM
    I just realized I could log into android marketplace and re-downloaded the apps I needed from there. I guess I am all set as everything else seems to be working fine.
    02-27-2012 09:13 AM
    I'm a total noob, spent all night reading up on how to root and install a custom rom and finally decided to take the plunge. I swore everything went smooth as could be and am pretty certain I followed all the necessary steps. I now have Harmonia2 installed but the only problem is that all of the apps I previously installed are not visible. I also lost my contacts and sms messages in the process, but I'm not worried about that. I would just like to get my apps back if possible.

When I go into manage applications, it seems the apps are there somewhere, since almost all of my storage is being used up, but it says "No applications." Is there anything that I may have missed, and what should I do now? Even if the apps were lost, it wouldn't be a huge deal, but I only have 150 MB free storage available. The only backup I made was the step in recovery mode to go into backup and restore and I clicked on backup. I have tried combing the forums and done google searches trying to find a fix and troubleshoot the problem but am not sure what steps I should take next. I see others had similar issues of apps disappearing but I'm not sure how best to go about fixing the problem. Any advice anyone can offer is more than appreciated.
    You're going to lose user data and installed apps when you flash a new ROM. If your contacts are synced with your Google account, they should repopulate. You can export contacts to your SD card beforehand, and then import them after you flash for a faster recovery. I've never tried to export SMS messages, but I'd bet there's a way. After you have everything set up the way you like, do a nandroid backup, that way you can restore to it if you screw something up.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    02-27-2012 09:57 AM
    ah thanks very much for the reply, I was hoping that was the case. No big deal on the sms messages, I needed to clear them out anyway

Thanks also to LeslieAnn for a great ROM (even though it's the only other one I know so far!)
    02-27-2012 10:29 AM
    Get "SMS backup & restore" from market, works great, independent of Android version. There's also a "call log backup & restore" from the same dev.
    flapjack.fiasco likes this.
    02-27-2012 05:24 PM
    Glad you all like it.

There is a complete backup guide in the sticky that will show how to backup everything.
    02-27-2012 06:33 PM
    Compared to Harmonia 1 (Froyo), how's the battery life on this, i'm using Harmonia 1 and wanna transition to Gingerbread but i'm a battery guzzler, i get about 1.5 days on Froyo and heard that Gingerbread Roms destroy battery life.
    With one very simple tip, I've been enjoying Harmonia 1.x battery life in Harmonia 2.x: disable Bluetooth when not in use. More here:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...ttery-use.html

See post #23 for the "proof". Sorry in advance for the flame bait. It's just such an obvious problem with Bluetooth in GB
    02-28-2012 08:13 PM
    Love this rom, great work to both you and everyone on the IHO team.

One problem I've noticed is that my speakerphone doesn't work when I make an internet call.
    I can hear things fine through the earpiece when in a call, and sound is nice and loud on the main speaker everywhere else, but if I hit the spearkphone button when in an internet call, it falters/blips for a moment and stays on the earpiece speaker even though the speakerphone button is now lit up. Toggling that back and forth doesn't seem to do anything much either.

Any ideas?
    02-29-2012 12:26 AM
    I've noticed that the phone does not seem to recognize being shaken. Several apps I have support the ability to shake the phone in order for something to happen. I know before I upgraded to this version my stock version worked. Anyone happen to know anything about this at all? Thanks.
    02-29-2012 10:02 AM
    I know shaking works for screenshots.
    It could just be incompatibilities between the apps and CM.

Next bit of time off I have I will try pushing an update, that might fix some of it.
    02-29-2012 03:18 PM
    i was trying to flash the port of beats audio for any Gingerbread Rom form here [MOD] [PORT] Beats Audio for all Gingerbread Roms - xda-developers

and it give me this error
    it say error in /sdcard/flash.zip
    (status 0)
    installation aborted

i have redownoad the file more than one time
    have anyone try it
    03-01-2012 12:20 PM
    Try rewiping everything reboot back in to recovery and try to flash again. Usually works for me

Sent from my Quattrimus ICS OV.
    03-01-2012 12:23 PM
    Thank you!

I was so annoyed all the stuff add to the IHO release I was using. this is much better. I can install what I want.
    03-01-2012 01:41 PM
    Your welcome glad I could help

Sent from my Quattrimus ICS OV.
    03-01-2012 01:51 PM
    i was trying to flash the port of beats audio for any Gingerbread Rom form here [MOD] [PORT] Beats Audio for all Gingerbread Roms - xda-developers

and it give me this error
    it say error in /sdcard/flash
    (status 0)
    installation aborted

i have redownoad the file more than one time
    have anyone try it
    Did you get this to work? I've tried three different versions of it and have gotten the same error messages.
    EDIT:
    Finally found a working .zip to flash. Sounds pretty damn good IMO. If anyone wants it, here it is
    TAKEN DOWN FOR POSSIBLE LEGAL ISSUES FROM BEATS AUDIO ON THE ORIGINAL XDA THREAD.
    Sorry for hijacking the thread.
    03-01-2012 02:20 PM
    Your welcome glad I could help
    I think he/she was thanking LeslieAnn for H2
    03-01-2012 03:12 PM
    Did you get this to work? I've tried three different versions of it and have gotten the same error messages.
    EDIT:
    Finally found a working .zip to flash. Sounds pretty damn good IMO. If anyone wants it lemme know.
    can i get the zip file
    03-01-2012 09:20 PM
    can i get the zip file
    Removed
    03-01-2012 09:37 PM
    Can't Clear Reminder Screen.

I wonder if someone can help me. I installed Harmonia 2.03 with the Big Percent H203 script.

For some reason, I can't clear the pull-down screen reminders. It's like the pull-down reminder screen does not recognize the touch screen. Has anyone else had this problem, and figured out what's causing it or how to fix it? Everything else seems to work great - memory and battery life are terrific. But not being able to clear the reminder screen is driving me nuts. Thank you.
    03-02-2012 05:08 PM
    Can't Clear Reminder Screen.

I wonder if someone can help me. I installed Harmonia 2.03 with the Big Percent H203 script.

For some reason, I can't clear the pull-down screen reminders. It's like the pull-down reminder screen does not recognize the touch screen. Has anyone else had this problem, and figured out what's causing it or how to fix it? Everything else seems to work great - memory and battery life are terrific. But not being able to clear the reminder screen is driving me nuts. Thank you.
    I'm guessing that by reminders you mean notifications, and i was actually going to post about this as well. A few times, I've tried to swipe away a notification, but it only partially slides off the screen and freezes in place halfway. From that point on until i reboot my phone, I'm unable to clear any notifications in any way (neither with the clear button nor by swiping any notification) and the half-swiped notification remains halfway off the screen. I'm using 2.03 without any modifications.
    03-02-2012 06:23 PM
    EDIT:
    Finally found a working .zip to flash. Sounds pretty damn good IMO. If anyone wants it, here it is
    http://db.tt/HUpLGliE
    Does this basically replace the DSP Manager?
    03-03-2012 03:18 AM
    Does this basically replace the DSP Manager?
    Not that I'm aware of. Its not a music player of some sort, just scripts taken from Beats Audio and reworked for Gingerbread devices to enhance the sound.
    I was going to post the XDA thread about it but its been taken down for some reason. If its a legal reason I'm editing my post above with the dropbox link.
    03-03-2012 07:46 AM
    If its a legal reason I'm editing my post above with the dropbox link.
    All the more reason for everyone to download them now while they're still available...

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    03-03-2012 11:24 AM
1,570 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD