[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

I'm not sure if the original will work in GB, but it's called Geniewidget (I think).

I would recommend buying Beautiful Widgets though, so many more options.

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Is there a way to get the built-in Weather widget (found in Froyo ROM) back? Or a suggestion for a good substitute weather widget? Unless it's still built-in and I'm just not finding it...

Just download the gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip put it on the root of your sd-card and flash through recovery, you will have to re-sync your Market Account but you will get the GenieWidget that you are looking for.

Here is the direct download link for you.

http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip

Last edited:

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

LeslieAnn,

I was wondering if you could tell me if there is a known reason why the 'successfully installed'/'successfully updated' message does not seem to stay in the notification bar until cleared. Every time I download/update an app from market, once it updates, the notification that usually would stay there until you clear it manually just seems to clear itself regardless. It worked at first for a bit, then started doing this. I redid an entire wipe/flash and it did the same thing. I only ask because I happen to like the notification staying there especially when I'm updating on the go or something. I never seem to remember later in the day that I had updated something, so it comes in useful for me at times :p

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Leslie Ann

Can you tell me what the "qmux client_socket?" I keeps showing up in the data/Radio folder when it never use to, and sometimes when I reboot my phone I have no radio at all.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

LeslieAnn,

I was wondering if you could tell me if there is a known reason why the 'successfully installed'/'successfully updated' message does not seem to stay in the notification bar until cleared. Every time I download/update an app from market, once it updates, the notification that usually would stay there until you clear it manually just seems to clear itself regardless. It worked at first for a bit, then started doing this. I redid an entire wipe/flash and it did the same thing. I only ask because I happen to like the notification staying there especially when I'm updating on the go or something. I never seem to remember later in the day that I had updated something, so it comes in useful for me at times :p
That's not normal.
What all did you wipe?

Leslie Ann

Can you tell me what the "qmux client_socket?" I keeps showing up in the data/Radio folder when it never use to, and sometimes when I reboot my phone I have no radio at all.
You didn't properly wipe from your last rom. What you are seeing is not a part of Harmonia and is probably the reason for your troubles.

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

That's not normal.
What all did you wipe?

You didn't properly wipe from your last rom. What you are seeing is not a part of Harmonia and is probably the reason for your troubles.

I wiped everything.

May have found out the problem, think it my have something to do with the adblocker app I had installed. Went through and deleted everything that had to do with the app, and going to test with several reboots. If all else fails well do a complete wipe and reinstall; but it is most likely the app and anything had to do with the app, cause it started doing that after I install the app.

Edit: After 3 reboots everything is fine so fare.

Last edited:

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

That's not normal.
What all did you wipe?

I wiped the following in order:

Factory Reset
Format Boot
Format System
Wipe Dalvik cache

From there I flashed the 2.03 ROM.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Could be an app causing it, see what EarthnFire78 wrote above. It does work, just not on yours it seems, so something is different.

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

Could be an app causing it, see what EarthnFire78 wrote above. It does work, just not on yours it seems, so something is different.

Just to be safe, I redid another wipe, this time wiping everything except my SD card. So far so good, I installed all my apps again and the notification is working. I did at one point have that 'Ad Blocker' app installed but then I uninstalled it. So perhaps there is connection with both our issues and that darn app causing issues because it does require root access. Thanks for your help Leslie, I really appreciate it!

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Just to be safe, I redid another wipe, this time wiping everything except my SD card. So far so good, I installed all my apps again and the notification is working. I did at one point have that 'Ad Blocker' app installed but then I uninstalled it. So perhaps there is connection with both our issues and that darn app causing issues because it does require root access. Thanks for your help Leslie, I really appreciate it!

The adblock app I had is call Adfree Android: it may not like IHO Costume ROM's or something, casue after uninstalling and deleting anything that had to do with it all my problems went away.

Don't really play games on my phone, use it more for Social Networking, and the Apps that I have that are ad supported I well just donate the put an end to those ads.

Last edited:

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
The adblock app I had is call Adfree Android: it may not like IHO Costume ROM's or something, casue after uninstalling and deleting anything that had to do with it all my problems went away.

Don't really play games on my phone, use it more for Social Networking, and the Apps that I have that are ad supported I well just donate the put an end to those ads.

I had addfree android as well. So far it all works like it should. The only bug I may have found is I can't get my incoming messages to read 'received'

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Never had trouble with that, been using it for a year now.
Make sure it's the one by BigTinCan.com

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Never had trouble with that, been using it for a year now.
Make sure it's the one by BigTinCan.com

Turns out that an App was not causing the problem at all. I had setup Data2Ext, and when I disabled it all the problems went away. Would refllash, but I have flashed my OV 10 times in a day so I think I'll just give it some time off.

O, and out of the 3 IHO CH7 ROM's for the OV, this one is the most stable.

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

Are there any known issues with any apps? Could I send you a pm of my very short list of apps if you happen to know of any conflicts?

davidh44

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the weather widget suggestions and links. I went the Beautiful Widgets route. The Weather widget is definitely the nicest-looking one of the widgets included with Beautiful Widgets.

Any suggestions on easiest way to customize the brightness presets? For brightness, Beautiful Widgets is worse than the stock brightness control, only allowing 40% and 100%. Is there a simple widget app that can toggle between customized values (which for me is 10% 25% 40% and 100%)?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay