07-28-2013 08:37 PM
1,570 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    2.05 installs fine for me. Thanks so much, Leslie & Mrg666!

FYI, the checksum posted in the top part of the post is still the one for ver. 2.04.
    03-17-2012 09:37 PM
    Thanks so much for taking the time outta of ur day/night to work on this when u didn't have to. I love the light blue color.
    03-17-2012 10:38 PM
    2.05 installs fine for me. Thanks so much, Leslie & Mrg666!

FYI, the checksum posted in the top part of the post is still the one for ver. 2.04.
    Fixed, thanks.
    03-18-2012 12:34 AM
    Is anyone getting the error Package file is invalid when trying to update words with friends after the new Google Play store update? Anyone have a fix? Before when I had this problem I created a symlink for the market cache, so I know for sure that there is enough space. I also tried clearing Play Store data and cache. I updated to 2.05 and the problem is still there. I did a quick Google search and it seems that others are having this problem with the Play store as well.

Update: This is happening for all apps.... Will report back if I can find a fix

Update2: I tried reverting to the old market... Still getting the same error...

More stuff I tried:
    Clearing Dalvik Cache- no go
    Clearing market data - still nothing
    Tried installing via Amazon - error application no installed

Update3:
    I finally got it fixed!! I went into link2sd and relinked dalvik cache files, it didn't work the first time so I recreated the link2sd scripts, rebooted and then relinked the davlik cache files. That was a pain to go through.... hopefully this helps someone else out someday...
    montenell likes this.
    03-18-2012 01:15 AM
    Harmonia 2.05 was my first ROM install and everything went perfectly. So far it seems that everything works. I haven't tested Bluetooth yet, but I hardly ever used it before.
    LeslieAnn likes this.
    03-18-2012 10:36 PM
    I have a very old Thunder C 1.2 recovery. Would it work? Thanks!
    03-19-2012 01:33 AM
    You can try, but why not update it to Bobzhome, which is the recommended one these days.
    03-19-2012 02:30 AM
    Harmonia 2.05 was my first ROM install and everything went perfectly. So far it seems that everything works. I haven't tested Bluetooth yet, but I hardly ever used it before.
    Bluetooth works fine.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    03-19-2012 09:13 AM
    2.05 is working well for me.
    03-19-2012 09:27 AM
    I like this update and I see its using the same or similar font as used in ICS.
    03-19-2012 05:35 PM
    About a week ago I lost all internet connections running 2.02. I had to revert to original rom. Today I flashed 2.05 hoping it would solve my internet problems. I have the same problems.
    What can I do to solve this problem?
    03-19-2012 06:19 PM
    About a week ago I lost all internet connections running 2.02. I had to revert to original rom. Today I flashed 2.05 hoping it would solve my internet problems. I have the same problems.
    Move to the left a little?

03-19-2012 07:03 PM
    Love the latest update Leslie, you are doing phenomenal work.

Every time you put out an update it's like I've got a brand new phone again. Love the new font and color scheme.
    LeslieAnn likes this.
    03-19-2012 07:39 PM
    Do a backup in recovery, flash 1,7, run the activate app. Keep running it until it completes, sometimes it fails.
    Then restore your recovery.

Move to the left a little?
    OMG, it's a good thing I didn't have anything in my mouth when I read that or I would be buying new monitors and keyboard.
    03-19-2012 08:50 PM
    LeslieAnn,

FYI, Github still has version 2.04 on it. Thanks for the fix and I can never decide on yours or Jerry's to flash. I guess which ever one is newer at the time.
    03-19-2012 09:33 PM
    LeslieAnn,

FYI, Github still has version 2.04 on it. Thanks for the fix and I can never decide on yours or Jerry's to flash. I guess which ever one is newer at the time.
    I think that's because 2.04 was built from source, and 2.05 was built from Mirage.

03-19-2012 10:17 PM
    LeslieAnn,

Thanks!

I think that's because 2.04 was built from source, and 2.05 was built from Mirage.
    No, I just forgot about it.

That is also why I don't post it on the other major forums.
    03-19-2012 10:30 PM
    LeslieAnn,

does your crystal ball show Harmonia 3 ( ICS ) for OV in foreseeable future?

Just curious.... since I rely on my phone daily I can't afford to play with ALPHA ROMs, so just watching progress for now...

Thanks
    03-20-2012 03:19 PM
    LeslieAnn,

does your crystal ball show Harmonia 3 ( ICS ) for OV in foreseeable future?

Just curious.... since I rely on my phone daily I can't afford to play with ALPHA ROMs, so just watching progress for now...

Thanks
    I did one build/chef's rom early on to help people with testing who couldn't get it running because I had more experience working with Gapps and apps to where I could shrink the rom enough to make it work.

If you look back at how long IHO was out before Harmonia 2 was released, I waited until it was pretty stable and complete. Also, if you look at how my releases are, I prefer to release stable, daily use type roms. I often refer to Harmonia 1 and 2 as Hondas and Toyotas, not very exciting, but they always work well (otherwise I remove them). The same will happen with Harmonia 3, you won't see it until everything works, and we can get ICS running stable. Right now ICS has a long way to go before then.

Plus, the other devs are starting to work with Gapps more so there actually may be little need for it, but then again, by the time it's stable enough, it will fork a few times, so it could still happen. You might get an early beta/preview once it gets fully working, but a full build at the soonest, will be after everything works and is completely stable and if no one is building anything similar at the time.

My roms are pretty simple by mature, any of the devs could duplicate them extremely easy, so could many users.
    03-20-2012 08:24 PM
    You can try, but why not update it to Bobzhome, which is the recommended one these days.
    Yes, I updated the recovery and flashed Harmonia 2. Very happy with it so far. Awesome ROM. Thank you!!
    LeslieAnn likes this.
    03-21-2012 12:17 AM
    Just updated to 2.05. it's a wonderful and stable ROM.. thanks!!

However, I couldn't update apps, I frequently got "Invalid Package" or "Insufficient space" error in Google Play. Does anyone has the same issue?

Thanks!
    03-21-2012 02:02 AM
    Try wiping Dalvik and cache.
    03-21-2012 02:17 AM
    Really is a great rom. Very speedy.
    03-21-2012 12:35 PM
    What's the difference between 2.05 and 2.04? I seem to operate better on 2.04 with the kernel, zim@foodcourtia. Can I make a flashable zip, or change the kernel somewhere?
    03-21-2012 05:54 PM
    Just updated to 2.05. it's a wonderful and stable ROM.. thanks!!

However, I couldn't update apps, I frequently got "Invalid Package" or "Insufficient space" error in Google Play. Does anyone has the same issue?

Thanks!
    I had this problem, take a look here http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=1662397

Sent from space
    03-21-2012 08:23 PM
1,570 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD