[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

aldamon

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

If the camera is having issues, you may need to drop back to 2.03, but try dropping your overclock first to see if that helps. I'll run some tests on it later tonight.

I've backed it down, per my post. That fixes the camera issue but not video. Back to 2.03 I guess.

vagotis

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site

For those having troubles installing, you need to format boot and system (I.E. a full wipe).
Those newer phones have absolutely crap flash memory in them.

Still doesn't boot properly for me even after a full wipe. I see the LG logo, then screen is dim blue, then about 40 seconds later the phone vibrates and dims further, and that's it.

sheureka

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I did a full wipe (twice) also and redownloaded the file just in case it was corrupt. I'm having the same problem as some others with it not fully booting up. I've reinstalled 2.03 and it continues to run very well. - sheureka

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Same issue here with it not booting up. I've followed instructions to the point yet nothing happened but a blueish black screen. I don't know what's wrong with it. DROID DOWN! DROID DOWN! Someone quick call apples repair service :p jk

vagotis

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site

2.05 installs fine for me. Thanks so much, Leslie & Mrg666!

FYI, the checksum posted in the top part of the post is still the one for ver. 2.04.

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

Is anyone getting the error Package file is invalid when trying to update words with friends after the new Google Play store update? Anyone have a fix? Before when I had this problem I created a symlink for the market cache, so I know for sure that there is enough space. I also tried clearing Play Store data and cache. I updated to 2.05 and the problem is still there. I did a quick Google search and it seems that others are having this problem with the Play store as well.

Update: This is happening for all apps.... Will report back if I can find a fix

Update2: I tried reverting to the old market... Still getting the same error...

More stuff I tried:
Clearing Dalvik Cache- no go
Clearing market data - still nothing
Tried installing via Amazon - error application no installed

Update3:
I finally got it fixed!! I went into link2sd and relinked dalvik cache files, it didn't work the first time so I recreated the link2sd scripts, rebooted and then relinked the davlik cache files. That was a pain to go through.... hopefully this helps someone else out someday...

Last edited:
Reactions: montenell

RobbieWT

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Harmonia 2.05 was my first ROM install and everything went perfectly. So far it seems that everything works. I haven't tested Bluetooth yet, but I hardly ever used it before.

Reactions: LeslieAnn

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

You can try, but why not update it to Bobzhome, which is the recommended one these days.

stevek28

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
no connection

About a week ago I lost all internet connections running 2.02. I had to revert to original rom. Today I flashed 2.05 hoping it would solve my internet problems. I have the same problems.
What can I do to solve this problem?

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
About a week ago I lost all internet connections running 2.02. I had to revert to original rom. Today I flashed 2.05 hoping it would solve my internet problems. I have the same problems.

Move to the left a little?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

trevordj

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site

Love the latest update Leslie, you are doing phenomenal work.

Every time you put out an update it's like I've got a brand new phone again. Love the new font and color scheme.

Reactions: LeslieAnn

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Do a backup in recovery, flash 1,7, run the activate app. Keep running it until it completes, sometimes it fails.
Then restore your recovery.

Move to the left a little?
OMG, it's a good thing I didn't have anything in my mouth when I read that or I would be buying new monitors and keyboard. :)

mysticalnyte

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

LeslieAnn,

FYI, Github still has version 2.04 on it. Thanks for the fix and I can never decide on yours or Jerry's to flash. I guess which ever one is newer at the time. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12