[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

I have a bug to report! When I open the camera to take a video, as soon as I start to record a video it for closes! Ian currently running H4, fast,smooth, like always!!:) and chance on putting the camera apk so I can move it to system/apps and replace it!!! Thanks awesome build!!!!

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

To get the camera APK, just download the rom and copy out the camera apk.
I would recommend it from a fresh download.

This could be an IHO issue, bad flash, bad download, too high of overclock or bad format on your card.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Ok ill download your H5 and I use that camera apk on H4 thanks for the quick response! !

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Not to beat a dead horse, but you may also want to try no OC to see if it helps. Camera is sensitive to OC.

I'm running Mirage and never had a problem with camera. Not even the camcorder sound issue that many report, which requires you to disable shutter sound.

I would expect H2.05 to be the same, as it is built from Mirage.

Edit: sorry, Leslie Ann already wrote about OC.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Thanks!! Ian currently OC at interactive 480 - 825, it doesn't force close or anything, except for taking a video? What's your OC settings

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Before I replace the camera apk I under clock to 768 instead of 825 thanks!

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Before I replace the camera apk I under clock to 768 instead of 825 thanks!

768 is still overclocked by 28%. Stock is 600. If you want to crack the camera issue, then try and run stock speed. If camera still FCs you'll know for sure it's NOT overclocking that's causing it and look for other causes. Otherwise you don't know whether you're testing your CPU's speed limit or an actual problem with the ROM or the apk or what. Too many variables.

I run 480/768 myself, but I often drop to 729 when I don't need the speed. And I drop to 600 whenever I download apps or backup or anything else I want to ensure data integrity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave Begue

bluesnaketree

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Insufficient space and invalid apk error

After scouring through hundreds of forums and trying nearly everything I am still unable to properly install or download from market or play as its called now. I downloaded terminal emulator, link2sd and paid version of titanium first so could attempt to remedy this problem before it occurred yet another time. I'm running the latest version of Harmonia 2 and using the latest recommended recovery. If anyone was able to fix this on their phone please let me know how it was done. Specifically the method and setup of the 2nd partition used for the cache. I'm not a programmer, and my knowledge of the phone and operating system is very limited. I've tried clearing caches from recovery, clearing caches in link2sd, relinking library files, linking dalvik files, recreating mount scripts, uninstalling market updates, reinstalling the rom over and over again, and many different methods of formatting. My phone peaks at 53 installed user applications with 58% internal memory free, 86% sd card free, and 92% 2nd partion free. I'm still using the card that came with the phone and i partitioned it to 220 something (the second option) in recovery. Am I missing something? Did I make a mistake when I set this up?

EnMod

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
4257074f-633d-1234.jpg

Can anyone explain why my battery recharged after shutting off 3G? Does it have to do with battery heat?

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

Can anyone explain why my battery recharged after shutting off 3G? Does it have to do with battery heat?

If I had to guess, I'd say that it probably doesn't work like the gas guage in your car, in other words, remaining battery life is periodically reassessed. At one point, based on usage at that point, it estimated your remaining power. After you turned off 3G, remaining power was reassessed and found to be greater than before. I'm no expert, but that's what it looks like to me.

This space intentionally left blank.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I doubt this is related to flashing. You're right about inaccurate readings after a flash, but this looks to be directly related to turning 3G off.

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

After jumping on the ALPHA ICS bandwagon for a few weeks. I am back on the Best ROM there is right now! Thanks again Leslie for this awesome bit of work!

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I doubt this is related to flashing. You're right about inaccurate readings after a flash, but this looks to be directly related to turning 3G off.

That happens to me if I go into airplane mode, I've always attributed it to the possibility that some capacitors must somehow empty back into the battery or something.

Sent via the Postal Service

EnMod

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
If I had to guess, I'd say that it probably doesn't work like the gas guage in your car, in other words, remaining battery life is periodically reassessed. At one point, based on usage at that point, it estimated your remaining power. After you turned off 3G, remaining power was reassessed and found to be greater than before. I'm no expert, but that's what it looks like to me.

That takes care of the what...

That happens to me if I go into airplane mode, I've always attributed it to the possibility that some capacitors must somehow empty back into the battery or something.

Sent via the Postal Service

...and if this turns out to be true this takes care of the why. Thanks for the insight, you two. Also, a huge thanks to LeslieAnn for the most stable, smooth, battery-efficient ROM my OV has ever had on it. Kudos aplenty.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

Does this ROM contain the Amphetamines! Tweeks?

Also I totally forgot to thank you, this ROM is what Gingerbread should be! Clean, fast, with the essentials. Thank you! :D!

Last edited:

poweredge99

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

I love this ROM, thank you.. Cant wait to get it on the wifeys phone.:D:D

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
3228e0ec-b98e-32ec.jpg

Any way to fix some apps having black text on top of the black notification tray? Or is it just a consequence of the theme I'm using?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2