07-28-2013 07:37 PM
1,570 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    Predictive dialer is included in all CM builds. Did you try, Phone > Preferences > Enable T9 dialer ?
    Zactly. Works great.
    04-30-2012 06:11 PM
    I would like to be able to change the boot image/animation on this rom. I have figured out how to add them but i can't seem to find the file on the rom that contains the original image so i can replace/delete them. Nothing against the original set-up, it's just that adding animations onto the existing ones makes the boot process seem so long. Please Help! I am new to customizing my phone and i am very greatful to everyone out there who contributed to this mod. I actually like my phone again because of this.

Thank You!
    05-01-2012 09:51 AM
    Hey leslieAnn. Sorry for bothering you here but no one has posted in the rooting guide in the stickies since last year so I don't think I'm going to get a response there. I'm not really that much of a noob. But I have a rooting question. I rooted my phone using gingerbreak and it worked. But I'm trying to root my friends phone with it too but it's not working on it. (he has baseband zv5, usb debugging enabled, sd card mounted, and 2.2.2 froyo.) This was all the exact same as mine and we let it sit for an hour trying to root it and it's not working. Any idea why it isn't?

EDIT: thanks, and sorry if this has been any inconvenience to you. :/

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    05-01-2012 11:28 AM
    If it takes more than 15 minutes, pull the battery, reboot and try again. It has been known to take as many 12-15 tries on some phones.
    Ryuk6666 likes this.
    05-01-2012 11:40 AM
    If it takes more than 15 minutes, pull the battery, reboot and try again. It has been known to take as many 12-15 tries on some phones.
    I'm thanks. I'll try again. But after letting it sit it said uh oh....

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    05-01-2012 11:49 AM
    I would like to be able to change the boot image/animation on this rom. I have figured out how to add them but i can't seem to find the file on the rom that contains the original image so i can replace/delete them. Nothing against the original set-up, it's just that adding animations onto the existing ones makes the boot process seem so long. Please Help! I am new to customizing my phone and i am very greatful to everyone out there who contributed to this mod. I actually like my phone again because of this.

Thank You!
    The boot animation goes in the media folder.
    You aren't seeing the bootaniation.zip because Harmonia doesn't come with one. What you see is the framework animation. If you install a bootanimation, it hides this.

The animation there isn't meant for looks, Harmonia is designed as a blank canvass for you to modify. I provide a very functional and basic rom that you can leave alone, or modify it how you want, without having to go through and remove junk (Virgin bloat) or add things just to get going (Gapps). It's what you need to install and be running, and absolutely nothing else. In other words, it is meant to be modified, so I don't take offense to anything anyone does to Harmonia.

Also, by removing it, it has the side benefit of decreasing boot time (if only by a fraction of a second).

Hey leslieAnn. Sorry for bothering you here but no one has posted in the rooting guide in the stickies since last year so I don't think I'm going to get a response there.
    Last time I rooted an OV was over a year ago, so I'm far from an expert on that. LOL
    The thread is there as a sticky because it has the info, you can post there or a new thread, but in that thread is best. If you post there, people will see it.
    chadilac462 likes this.
    05-01-2012 04:15 PM
    The boot animation goes in the media folder.
    You aren't seeing the bootaniation.zip because Harmonia doesn't come with one. What you see is the framework animation. If you install a bootanimation, it hides this.

The animation there isn't meant for looks, Harmonia is designed as a blank canvass for you to modify. I provide a very functional and basic rom that you can leave alone, or modify it how you want, without having to go through and remove junk (Virgin bloat) or add things just to get going (Gapps). It's what you need to install and be running, and absolutely nothing else. In other words, it is meant to be modified, so I don't take offense to anything anyone does to Harmonia.

Also, by removing it, it has the side benefit of decreasing boot time (if only by a fraction of a second).

Last time I rooted an Evo was over a year ago, so I'm far from an expert on that. LOL
    The thread is there as a sticky because it has the info, you can post there or a new thread, but in that thread is best. If you post there, people will see it.
    Oh it's not an evo. It's another OV. But I'll post in the sticky and if I don't get a reply then I'll post a new thread.

05-01-2012 04:38 PM
    Oh it's not an evo. It's another OV. But I'll post in the sticky and if I don't get a reply then I'll post a new thread.
    Oops, that should say OV.
    05-01-2012 04:46 PM
    Someone needs to start using the OV again.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-01-2012 05:15 PM
    Someone needs to start using the OV again.
    Only if I have to.
    05-01-2012 07:52 PM
    Finally got It after the 14th time xD

05-01-2012 08:49 PM
    Only if I have to.
    lol nice :thumbup:
    05-01-2012 09:25 PM
    lol nice :thumbup:
    Don't get me wrong, the OV is a great little phone, but which would you rather have, an OV or an Evo 4g?

It's not a hard choice to make.
    05-01-2012 09:30 PM
    Don't get me wrong, the OV is a great little phone, but which would you rather have, an OV or an Evo 4g?

It's not a hard choice to make.
    Or make a custom case and integrate the screens like on the Nintendo DS.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-01-2012 10:07 PM
    I'm having a charging issue - while the phone is on and connected to a charger, it only "sees" the charger ~20% of the time. The rest of the time it is using the battery. The phone charges fine when it's turned off. I've tried multiple chargers, cables, etc - should I re-flash or is there some setting somewhere that I'm missing?

Update: Running Harmonia 2.06
    05-04-2012 03:24 PM
    I would re-flash, do a backup, then clear cache and Dalvik, then flash right over the top of what you have.
    05-04-2012 08:25 PM
    2.07 is up
    Includes updated Mirage kernel and vmroms app (formerly TopOvTheWorld).

Also, when the install is done, it will wait about 4 seconds, then auto-restart, so don't freak out thinking it crashed.
    05-06-2012 03:07 AM
    Classic Harmonia boot screen. :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-06-2012 10:45 AM
    LeslieAnn, Looks like google goggles doesnt want to be installed on this ROM, even though it installed on 2.06. Did you do any changes to the market?
    05-06-2012 11:58 AM
    Nice. I've been itching to flash something. Whoa, that doesn't sound good.
    05-06-2012 11:59 AM
    Wahoo! Sexy Harmonia logo is back.
    05-06-2012 02:15 PM
    Looks great. Flashed without any problems. Nice coming from earlier versions. Don't even have to restore apps or any of that. Not clear by looking at it what VMROMS is all about.
    05-06-2012 02:27 PM
    I always have problems restoring apps. Even doing full wipe

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-06-2012 04:06 PM
    LeslieAnn, Looks like google goggles doesnt want to be installed on this ROM, even though it installed on 2.06. Did you do any changes to the market?
    Looks like the Play Store is having an issue.
    If you look on the Play store on your computer, it says it's compatible, even after it rescans the phone. However, the Play Store app itself is saying it's not.

I have never seen it do that before.

Google voice search however is having a problem.
    I will be seeing if I can fix both in a bit.
    05-06-2012 05:34 PM
    Just flashed the latest version, great job Leslie!
    05-06-2012 06:54 PM
1,570 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD