07-28-2013 07:37 PM
1,570 ... 3637383940 ...
tools
    Good question. I also have virtually ALL of my apps installed using Link2SD (am running 2.05), and I don't want to upgrade to 2.07 if it means starting from scratch.
    Any time you wipe the dalvik cache, such as installing a new update, you will need to recreate the mount scripts, reboot, then relink the dalvik cache. Open link2sd, hit the menu button, then more. In that menu you will find both options.
    05-11-2012 02:18 PM
    So I had never really tried this ROM before and I had a feeling it'd be great for overclocking and be light on the battery simultaneously.

DAMN WAS I SPOT ON
    This ROM allows me to overclock on 480 min and 844 maximum with smartassv2 governor.
    I think this may now become my daily driver. It's sooooo good.

Brilliant work Leslieann (:
    thank you for an awesome ROM.
    05-11-2012 06:54 PM
    Riggerman: Thanks. Just to make sure I understand for next time: (1) wipe dalvik cash (and other stuff for update) in recovery, (2) install new rom, (3) on first boot, go into link2sd and recreate scripts, (4) reboot, (5) relink dalvik cache in lind2sd? Do I have the order right?
    05-11-2012 07:39 PM
    Do we need to flash the GAPPS after flashing the rom?
    05-11-2012 08:50 PM
    Gapps are included in harmonia

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-11-2012 08:57 PM
    Gapps are included in harmonia

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    My Optimus V 2.2.1 was getting 3 days on a charge before the root and Harmonia 2.06..
    Now no matter what I do it won't last 24 hrs but that's because I use it more It looks like I could go 2 days on minimum use and if I strip the apps I have down to a minimum and play with some other apps as I had it before who knows?? Some apps just use up juice..

Took me months to tweak it before rooting it so I think I can get there in weeks this time.. I don't use WiFi but mine works now or blue tooth but best I can tell this 2.07 ROM works very well and all systems I use are a go . . If the Prepaid 4G's work in my area it has a month to live and I get ICS SWEET!!..
    05-11-2012 09:54 PM
    Hello again. I've run into the dreaded "missing shared library" error when trying to install or reinstall apps that disappeared from my phone. I have a feeling that this has nothing to do with Harmonia -- in an attempt to clear up the issue, I restored from a Nandroid backup and then reinstalled 2.07. The problem is still there. As far as I can see, it only applies to apps that were at one time installed on my phone. That is, I can install new stuff from the market. I just can't install or reinstall, through Titanium, apps that I once had. Just wondered if any of you had run into this problem.
    05-12-2012 03:30 AM
    I too am thinking it's a bad flash or a market issue.
    If it was a rom issue, more people would be having problems with it.
    05-12-2012 04:49 AM
    Ah. Good to know. I didn't really think it was the rom since it's been running flawlessly since I flashed it. I'll just wait it out. Of course, that's the approach I should have taken at 5 in the morning when I decided THAT was the best time to start tinkering. I'm such a dolt.

Thanks
    05-12-2012 11:18 AM
    Riggerman: Thanks. Just to make sure I understand for next time: (1) wipe dalvik cash (and other stuff for update) in recovery, (2) install new rom, (3) on first boot, go into link2sd and recreate scripts, (4) reboot, (5) relink dalvik cache in lind2sd? Do I have the order right?
    If you are updating your current ROM to a newer version and all you wipe is cache and dalvik cache, then after first boot recreate mount scripts, reboot, relink dalvik cache, reboot. If you're doing a full wipe, after first boot install link2sd, create mount scripts, reboot, open link2sd make sure it's set to autolink, and all options are checked (application, dalvik and library) then restore your backed up apps.
    05-12-2012 11:33 AM
    I'm confused. I have run the last 3 Harmonia roms with no problems at all, but with this one I'm getting "missing shared library" when I try to reinstall some apps that disappeared. I've reformatted my sd card and moved everything back onto it, but I'm still having the problem. I've never used link2sd. Do I need to install it? Should I do that and then reinstall the rom? Will it be obvious how to "create mount scripts"? What does "desire your backed up apps" mean? Or should I just go back to 2.06 and leave everything alone? TIA for your help. - sheureka
    05-12-2012 01:05 PM
    Sorry typo (damn auto correct). Fixed and edited. For the shared library error, I have no idea. Never had that happen to me.
    05-12-2012 01:47 PM
    I'm confused. I have run the last 3 Harmonia roms with no problems at all, but with this one I'm getting "missing shared library" when I try to reinstall some apps that disappeared. I've reformatted my sd card and moved everything back onto it, but I'm still having the problem. I've never used link2sd. Do I need to install it? Should I do that and then reinstall the rom? Will it be obvious how to "create mount scripts"? What does "desire your backed up apps" mean? Or should I just go back to 2.06 and leave everything alone? TIA for your help. - sheureka
    Few people with the same problem, looks like. I'm waiting to see how this one shakes loose. Not a lot of help on the web regarding this particular error.
    05-12-2012 03:07 PM
    I am having some problems installing apps with this new build. I see that there has been some talk of it but I wanted to add some info for LeslieAnn I am not sure if my problem is identical to the issues you guys are already discussing or not.

I have been trying to install several apps and have been unsuccessful. I tried restoring them with Titanium and they fail . I tried downloading them from Google Play and it tells me my device is not compatible. I tried downloading them from Amazon appstore and it tells me app not installed. I even tried downloading an earlier version of the apps and installing them manually, they fail to install It's clearly not just a problem with google play.

I get an error 942 but I don't know what is giving me that error since it pops up in my notification bar.

Some of the apps are really common though there are many more.... Groupon, Gas Buddy, Four Square

I don't know much about all this stuff but I can follow instructions well. I was wondering how I can solve this problem for myself until it gets fixed. Can I just flash 2.06 over the top of 2.07 without having to start from scratch? I noticed 6 had a comment about maybe needing to completely wipe my phone. If 6 is a problem can I just flash 5 over the top of this rom?

Thanks
    05-12-2012 07:17 PM
    I am having some problems installing apps with this new build. I see that there has been some talk of it but I wanted to add some info for LeslieAnn I am not sure if my problem is identical to the issues you guys are already discussing or not.

I have been trying to install several apps and have been unsuccessful. I tried restoring them with Titanium and they fail. I tried downloading them from Google Play and it tells me my device is not compatible. I tried downloading them from Amazon appstore and it tells me app not installed. I even tried downloading an earlier version of the apps and installing them manually, they fail to install It's clearly not just a problem with google play.

Some of the apps are really common though there are many more.... Groupon, Gas Buddy, Four Square

I don't know much about all this stuff but I can follow instructions well. I was wondering how I can solve this problem for myself until it gets fixed. Can I just flash 2.06 over the top of 2.07 without having to start from scratch? I noticed 6 had a comment about maybe needing to completely wipe my phone. If 6 is a problem can I just flash 5 over the top of this rom?

Thanks
    If you haven't already, try the app MarketFix. Tiny little thing and takes just a second to run. Fixes 90 percent of the problems I have that sound a lot like what you're experiencing.
    05-12-2012 07:21 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion but I don't think that would work since I can't even install the apk files I downloaded on my PC and moved to my phone. I can install lots of other apps just not a select few that used to work fine on my phone. I literally was able to install probably 100 apps after I tried installing gas buddy unsuccessfully.

I might be wrong about what market fix does but I thought it was mainly a fix for the insufficient space caused by dalvik cache issues. I have my memory card partitioned and use link2sd so I don't run into that problem anymore. Then again I don't really know what I am talking about. Hahaha.
    05-12-2012 08:22 PM
    Nor do I, really. MarketFix has worked incredibly for me, but you're probably right. Different issue. I'm sure one of the smaaaaaaht kids will be along with good suggestions. This joint is just full of smaaaaaaght kids.
    05-12-2012 08:25 PM
    Interesting... Bank of america app doesn't read as compatible with my device with this ROM installed.
    05-12-2012 09:05 PM
    Is there another place to d/l 2.07? I CANNOT get it to d/l from Mediafire either on my OpV or my laptop. On the OpV I just get a blank screen and on the laptop it just won't d/l. It says it's starting and then it never does.
    05-12-2012 10:03 PM
    U have to set user agent to desktop
    Open Browser then setting then advanced then u will see options for user agent option

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    dbacon84 likes this.
    05-12-2012 10:06 PM
    Ms. LeslieAnn, is there a way where you can stop the autoreboot after you flash the ROM? I like to install a few custom things before a reboot(GApps, Bobzhome kernel, Amphetamines!).
    05-13-2012 02:46 AM
    Nor do I, really. MarketFix has worked incredibly for me, but you're probably right. Different issue. I'm sure one of the smaaaaaaht kids will be along with good suggestions. This joint is just full of smaaaaaaght kids.
    Sorry if this sounds dumb but what is this "market fix" and where do i get it. I have had memory problems with 2.06 and even more with 2.07. I keep getting either the shared library error or insufficient space on device. From everywhere i can check it appears that i have about 100 megs left of internal space and 5 megs external. I am using 2.06 right now since it is working better for me but i would like to reinstall 2.07 if i could figure out what's going on with my memory issues. I love Harmonia and once i can figure these issues out I'd love it even more. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to guide me in the right direction and thanks once again to LeslieAnn for all your hard work.

Ok, so when i go into root explorer and look under dalvik-cache, it is aying i only hve 5.63 mb free of 110.13 mb. Can this be why I can't download or update anything? I tried to just wipe the davik-cache and rebooting but that didn't free up any space. And why would the available memory here be so much lower then what's on the phone? Confused and Frustrated =(
    05-13-2012 05:53 AM
    That did it. Thanks!!!
    05-13-2012 07:07 AM
    Sorry if this sounds dumb but what is this "market fix" and where do i get it. I have had memory problems with 2.06 and even more with 2.07. I keep getting either the shared library error or insufficient space on device. From everywhere i can check it appears that i have about 100 megs left of internal space and 5 megs external. I am using 2.06 right now since it is working better for me but i would like to reinstall 2.07 if i could figure out what's going on with my memory issues. I love Harmonia and once i can figure these issues out I'd love it even more. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to guide me in the right direction and thanks once again to LeslieAnn for all your hard work.
    Market Fix.
    Lest you think I have anything to do with the developer of the app, nope. I just recommend it because it works for me over and over when I get the insufficient space errors. Great app. I have no idea what it does.
    chadilac462 likes this.
    05-13-2012 11:09 AM
    Ok. I wasn't sure if it was the app on the market or a download from elsewhere because the app description says it's for a dif phone. I just backed everything up and I am going to give it a shot and let you know if it solves my problems. Thnx! I appreciate you're help.
    05-13-2012 12:14 PM
1,570 ... 3637383940 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD