07-28-2013 08:37 PM
1,570 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    ROMS. Gotta love auto correct :rolleyes:

Tapatalkin' from my deliciously fast HarmoniFroyo
    05-18-2012 05:11 AM
    How do I get the live wallpapers from Harmonia 1.8 to this ROM cuz they're pretty flashy and I miss them.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    05-18-2012 05:52 AM
    Been using Harmonia for a while, since 1. Been running 2.03 since it came out, just installed 2.07 and my "voice search" is broken and the app "podkicker" disappeared from my phone and the market says it is not compatible with my device. Not a huge deal for me as I rarely use voicesearch and there are many other POD catchers.
    I don't have time right now to re flash or try other fixes, again its not a big deal for me, but I am worried other apps may be unavailable now.
    Installed on the first run of the OV. Tonight ill try a re flash and maybe a complete wipe. If that doesnt work I will most likely go back to 2.03.
    Love the Harmonia line, just providing feedback, please keep up the good work.
    05-18-2012 02:50 PM
    awesome, this was my first time installing a ROM, works like a champ!!
    05-18-2012 03:38 PM
    There are a few apps that won't install, that worked fine on prior version (most notably the yelp app, but also a bank app). I had to uninstall and reinstall voice search, but it now works well. Changed from 8 to 32gb class 10 SDHC card, and ghosted the data over. Seems to work fine so far (including link2sd).
    05-18-2012 07:28 PM
    Is there any chance of a version of Harmonia being released without DSP manager? Skype speaker phone will not work on on any cm7 rom, yet works on the ICS and Froyo ones. I feel that it's DSP that is causing the problem. Do you have any insight in this issue?

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-18-2012 10:27 PM
    I doubt it's DSP causing the issue. You could always remove it and see.
    05-19-2012 01:32 AM
    Okay, I'll nandroid, flash, and try to remove it using root explorer (as many threads say to do so)
    I'll report back, as this is the one and only reason why I hate to use the gingerbread roms.
    05-19-2012 04:55 AM
    There are a few apps that won't install, that worked fine on prior version (most notably the yelp app, but also a bank app). I had to uninstall and reinstall voice search, but it now works well. Changed from 8 to 32gb class 10 SDHC card, and ghosted the data over. Seems to work fine so far (including link2sd).
    Can you please explain this "ghosting over" process or basically provide more info on how you made this work? The voice search is the only glitch i have yet to resolve since upgrading. I did try to remove the app and reinstall it but i got an error message when trying to reinstall. Thanks.
    05-19-2012 07:00 AM
    chadilac462:

I used Acronis True Image to backup and restore my micro sd card (both partitions) to the new bigger card. Then I moved the Ext4 partition to the end of the card, expanded the fat 32 partition, and thought everything was working.

Well, it READS the linked partitions, but it would no longer WRITE to the Ext4 partition.

After spending many hours, I decided to just put a clean ext4 partition on and restore all of my apps from Titanium. I wanted a bigger ext4 partition anyway, and I don't think there is any way to do that other than starting over. Someone should come up with a way of backing up and restoring from those ext4 partitions.
    chadilac462 likes this.
    05-19-2012 09:41 AM
    Well, I tried everything I know including wiping everything, using your "Easy Wipe" I even formatted my SD card just in case, I also did a MD5 check. The problems I mentioned in post 1028 are still present. I guess ill go back to a previous version, or now may be a good time to try something else. Got to thank you again Leslie Ann for your hard work.
    LeslieAnn likes this.
    05-19-2012 05:55 PM
    Hopefully the next update will take care of this.

Anyoen have any specific apps that are not working, I will try and crank out an update tonight.
    Gas Buddy was one that wouldn't work last time, I just need a few I can check for testing.

I will also make sure Voice search works too.
    05-19-2012 08:18 PM
    I'm not sure about not working, but "podkicker" the free version was on my phone with harmonia 2.03 and with 2.07 the market says my device isn't supported.
    05-19-2012 08:35 PM
    I'm not sure about not working, but "podkicker" the free version was on my phone with harmonia 2.03 and with 2.07 the market says my device isn't supported.
    That's what I need, apps that show as not compatible.
    05-19-2012 08:50 PM
    Yesterday poynt was on my ov and it said it was incompatible, right after that i searched for it again to check something but i could not find it on the market at least on my ov .

I searched for podkicker on my OV and its not there, but when I search on my wife's optimus slider it is. Same thing for poynt, its on the slider but not my ov.

It seems like after you are told its incompatible you can't even see the app on the market a second time.
    05-19-2012 08:59 PM
    I just tried these same apps on version 2.06 and they show up in the market and poynt even installed without problems. I was just curious. lol
    05-19-2012 09:58 PM
    The Yelp app won't install, same with Flight Track.
    05-19-2012 10:07 PM
    For me, it was HeyTell and MyTracks, both of them apps that require Maps. Coincidence? Yeah, probably.
    05-19-2012 10:10 PM
    I had problems with heytell as described in message 1020.
    Go to mobile.brothersoft.com/heytell-69659.html and click compatible devices. The OV is not supported but other Optimus (IDENTICAL) phones are supported. This must have changed recently because my wife has used Heytell on OV for a year.
    05-20-2012 12:25 AM
    2.08 is updated
    Based on Mirage dated 15may12
    Voice search and app compatibility fixed
    05-20-2012 12:32 AM
    2.08 is updated
    Based on Mirage dated 15may12
    Voice search and app compatibility fixed
    Can we still use the wipe cache, system, boot, and dalvik method for updating?

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    05-20-2012 12:42 AM
    Confirm fixed. I tried with Bank of America's app, which had previously shown as incompatible. It just finished installing successfully.
    05-20-2012 01:17 AM
    Thank you Leslie Ann, voicesearch works wonderfully now. "Podkicker free" still says cannot install in my device's country, but "podkicker pro" shows up in the market. Im not too worried about this app as there are many like it. I checked some apps that were problems for other people, like "yelp" and "Heytell," no problems.
    It could be my imagination but 2.08 seems faster than 2.03. Been using your ROMs for over a year and have been very happy with them.
    05-20-2012 01:37 AM
    Thank you Leslie Ann, voicesearch works wonderfully now. "Podkicker free" still says cannot install in my device's country, but "podkicker pro" shows up in the market. Im not too worried about this app as there are many like it. I checked some apps that were problems for other people, like "yelp" and "Heytell," no problems.
    It could be my imagination but 2.08 seems faster than 2.03. Been using your ROMs for over a year and have been very happy with them.
    I would think it should run better in ways, if it's based off Mirage's latest build then it includes CM7.2 rc2.
    05-20-2012 01:43 AM
    Can we still use the wipe cache, system, boot, and dalvik method for updating?
    It should, but as always, it;s best to start fresh to avoid issues.

Podkicker may have setup some limits. Glad the rest works though.

Not sure about it being faster, but compared to 2.03? Yeah it might..

I would think it should run better in ways, if it's based off Mirage's latest build then it includes CM7.2 rc2.
    He updated from 2.03, which is quite a jump.
    05-20-2012 02:19 AM
1,570 ... 4041424344 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD