07-28-2013 07:37 PM
1,570 ... 5556575859 ...
tools
    Unfortunately doing a search for "listen" "google listen" and "progress bar" gives far, far too many hits, so I am just going to ask here...

I upgraded to Harmonia 2.08 from 1.x, and love it. Except... when I am listening to a podcast, either in Listen or in BeyondPod, the progress bar does not advance unless I tap on it somewhere. If I pause and leave the Listen app and then go back into it, my only option is to hit "Listen Now" which starts over.

I upgraded to 2.09 hoping it would fix the issue, but it didn't.

Is anyone else seeing this? Any ideas on what is causing this?
    diecastdonkey likes this.
    08-01-2012 03:29 PM
    Hi,
    I installed Harmonia 2.09 on two LG Optimus V a few days ago and I like it a lot, thanks Leslie Ann for this great ROM.

I have an annoying audio related issue and I haven't found anyone reporting this in the forums. When listening to a phone call through the audio jack (connected to the car stereo) the audio volume is very low; the volume is fine for all other sounds (music, notifications, etc.), this only happens with phone calls. I can control the volume using the volume rocker, but it's too low even at the maximum setting; raising volume to the max, lowering to the minimum, raising the volume again, etc. doesn't fix the issue.
    I have tried all the different options under Settings->Sound and Settings->Cyanogenmod settings->Sound and nothing fixes this problem.

I hope someone has some idea, having to switch to the phone speaker to make/receive calls is really annoying
    08-01-2012 11:03 PM
    Ohhh...My bad. The voice dialer button next to the camera button is what you were referring to. Being I cannot speak that was the first Optimus feature for me to forget about from the get go!

I remember hundreds of posts ago on this thread that was asked about. Don't think it got answered then.

Anyway, on remapper app, I have not head anything about it and the voice dialer key.

I just went into recovery where it has a 'key test'. Recovery mode > Advanced> Key test. Voice dialer came back as code 216 on my OV.

OK, I just looked into this 'button re-mapper' app on XDA. Ohh....Now I am with you. Voice dialer is not a feature. Did you consult the button re-mapper folks on this for future development? I don't know how many phones have a voice dialer button (popularity might be an issue?), as the OV is my first smart phone. You might need to donate a OV first before they could add it

Have you looked into Launchkey on XDA? A cursory look there talks of the 'search key' but not the voice search button next to the camera, but you never know.
    Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be fix for this issue. It's not a big deal since it's a minor function loss.
    08-02-2012 10:13 AM
    The link for the newest version doesnt seem to be loading??
    Same issue here. Can someone upload it to a *real* webhost?
    08-02-2012 11:05 PM
    Is it just me or does Dropbox lose the account details every time phone is rebooted? Mine doesn't retain the login and I have to relogin ever time.
    08-02-2012 11:08 PM
    Same issue here. Can someone upload it to a *real* webhost?
    I would but it's Lesie's work, so I'd wait for her to fix the download links.
    08-02-2012 11:15 PM
    Let me guess, you guys are using Tapatalk...
    The link works fine on a computer.
    08-03-2012 12:17 AM
    @medmansri & K-L-M

Voice search button mapping:

/system/usr/keylayout/thunder_keypad.kl
    key 216 VOICE
    08-05-2012 12:20 AM
    I found no solution for this problem, and after a lot of googling it seems to be a CM7 bug with no clear workaround. I have flashed Harmonia 1.9 and now it's all good. My wife's phone still has Harmonia 2.09, we'll see for how long ...

Hi,
    I installed Harmonia 2.09 on two LG Optimus V a few days ago and I like it a lot, thanks Leslie Ann for this great ROM.

I have an annoying audio related issue and I haven't found anyone reporting this in the forums. When listening to a phone call through the audio jack (connected to the car stereo) the audio volume is very low; the volume is fine for all other sounds (music, notifications, etc.), this only happens with phone calls. I can control the volume using the volume rocker, but it's too low even at the maximum setting; raising volume to the max, lowering to the minimum, raising the volume again, etc. doesn't fix the issue.
    I have tried all the different options under Settings->Sound and Settings->Cyanogenmod settings->Sound and nothing fixes this problem.

I hope someone has some idea, having to switch to the phone speaker to make/receive calls is really annoying
    08-05-2012 02:42 AM
    I found no solution for this problem, and after a lot of googling it seems to be a CM7 bug with no clear workaround. I have flashed Harmonia 1.9 and now it's all good. My wife's phone still has Harmonia 2.09, we'll see for how long ...
    Cm recently pushed to their git to increase the volume, but it completely screwed up my build environment. With 41 different errors. So don't expect any IHO devs to include it, I bet they (IHO devs) revert it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    08-05-2012 02:47 AM
    Is it just me or does Dropbox lose the account details every time phone is rebooted? Mine doesn't retain the login and I have to relogin ever time.
    If its on SD it does this for me as well. Don't think it likes SD lol

Sent via AC on my OV w/ Harmonia2 :-)
    08-05-2012 04:23 AM
    Worked fine for me and I believe android central app uses tapatalk too. I will say this. Opera hates the host and the (countdown) jquery they use! Have to use browser to download properly.! But no biggie!!

Sent via AC on my OV w/ Harmonia2 :-)
    LeslieAnn likes this.
    08-05-2012 04:28 AM
    Thanks, very interesting information. We did a quick test and the problem doesn't happen over bluetooth; my wife's car has bluetooth, so she she will use Harmonia 2.09. My phone will use Harmonia 1.9 until a solution is found (probably never) or until my car gets bluetooth
    08-05-2012 02:16 PM
    Thanks for a great ROM!

one thing that might be missing, or i cant find, is the default News and Weather widget. If that's been removed from the rom, is there a way I can get the APK? thanks.
    for weather,give hd widgets a try. very nice and i never noticed it as a drain on my v's battery. the news..never really found a widget based news app i liked but there are a number and i suggest trying them. you may find one you like where i didn't.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Android Central Forums
    08-05-2012 05:21 PM
    0 ~ Did a backup on the phone's SD card.
    1 ~ Ran Gingerbreak, and it restarted fine.
    2 ~ Installed Harmonia & waited for a reboot.
    3 ~ The phone hangs on a Harmonia startup screen

And it does nothing else.

What do I do next? I cannot make any calls, etc. Do I need to contact VMob?
    08-07-2012 08:52 PM
    Try flashing it again.
    08-07-2012 11:07 PM
    Did you do a full wipe before flashing?
    08-08-2012 10:44 AM
    Just sharing my experience.

Have been running Harmonia 2.09 for 6 days now. Really impressed with the stability of this ROM.

At first, I tried to use GO Launcher EX and wished it added some UI functionality, but it completely destory the joy. Almost every task/action took 2 seconds or more to respond, makes me wondering whether it's Harmonia or GO Launcher EX causing the problem.

Switched to HoLo Launcher or MXHome Launcher and the joy is back.

If you are using this phone, avoid GO Launcher EX.

And thanks to Leslie for creating this wonderful ROM!
    08-10-2012 12:38 AM
    Just sharing my experience.

Have been running Harmonia 2.09 for 6 days now. Really impressed with the stability of this ROM.

At first, I tried to use GO Launcher EX and wished it added some UI functionality, but it completely destory the joy. Almost every task/action took 2 seconds or more to respond, makes me wondering whether it's Harmonia or GO Launcher EX causing the problem.

Switched to HoLo Launcher or MXHome Launcher and the joy is back.

If you are using this phone, avoid GO Launcher EX.!
    Huh. I've experimented with just about every launcher out there but I always end up back with GO. Never had a problem with it at all, on Harmonia or any other of the ROMS. Must be just one of those things. It reminds me of QuickPic, which everybody seems to love but which I found painfully slow and sluggish. For one reason or another, that app doesn't play nice with my phone. Sounds like you have a similar experience with Go Launcher.
    08-10-2012 01:03 AM
    Personally, I use Zeam. But GO Team products are pretty nice.
    08-10-2012 01:09 AM
    I suspect something went wrong somewhere, I know a lot of people use Go Launcher without any problems.
    08-10-2012 04:29 PM
    Swype BETA doesnt work on Harmonia 2.9 is there a way to get it to work or a different version of it? i REALLY miss my Swype
    08-11-2012 07:38 AM
    Swype BETA doesnt work on Harmonia 2.9 is there a way to get it to work or a different version of it? i REALLY miss my Swype
    Works fine for me. Maybe you have to reinstall it. I vaguely remember doing that at some point along the way.
    08-11-2012 10:33 AM
    Actually, I was using a computer. But that night it was running VERY slow, for some odd reason, so I just downloaded the latest copy of GTR, and I'm waiting until we get our new computer installed to do anything more computer related (iTunes, Roms, etc.) Right now our computer is bogged down with music, and it has Windows Vista, which isnt the best, but the new computer has 1.5TB Hard Drive, and should be much faster
    08-11-2012 11:29 AM
    Seems all of Leslie's links are broken right meow. Sadface (
    08-11-2012 02:51 PM
1,570 ... 5556575859 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD