07-28-2013 07:37 PM
1,570 ... 5657585960 ...
tools
    Goo looks to be having a problem at the moment.
    08-11-2012 03:47 PM
    Goo looks to be having a problem at the moment.
    damn you goo! :P
    08-11-2012 03:53 PM
    Is anyone else having a problem staying signed into Dropbox after a reboot? Mine logs out each time I reboot. Very strange.

Also, is anyone else having trouble with Minutes Checker for VM app? I've sent the dev an email already. I can see the minutes remaining but there's just a bunch of text that's out of norm.
    Lpen21 likes this.
    08-13-2012 11:45 PM
    external download link? if possible please hehe :]
    08-14-2012 01:12 AM
    Is anyone else having a problem staying signed into Dropbox after a reboot? Mine logs out each time I reboot. Very strange.

Also, is anyone else having trouble with Minutes Checker for VM app? I've sent the dev an email already. I can see the minutes remaining but there's just a bunch of text that's out of norm.
    Can't say a thing about Dropbox, but I have no issues with Minutes Checker. Must be your phone acting weird somehow... maybe some app in the background is causing problems.
    08-14-2012 07:19 AM
    external download link? if possible please hehe :]
    Second
    08-14-2012 01:47 PM
    The link isn't an issue, it's what you are using to follow the link.

Update 1:
    I take that back, it looks like Goo is down... Again.
    Their upgrades are turning into a nightmare. As soon as I restore that, I will toss up a mirror.

Update 2:
    I am restoring the files, and a mirror has been posted at the off site link.
    RT78 likes this.
    08-14-2012 04:20 PM
    Can't say a thing about Dropbox, but I have no issues with Minutes Checker. Must be your phone acting weird somehow... maybe some app in the background is causing problems.
    This is what mine shows. I've just done a complete wipe and re-installed this ROM and I get the same thing.
    08-14-2012 09:06 PM
    This is what mine shows. I've just done a complete wipe and re-installed this ROM and I get the same thing.
    Da new minute check app does da same to me on any rom. Its da app

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    08-14-2012 09:52 PM
    Da new minute check app does da same to me on any rom. Its da app

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Thanks. Glad I'm not the only one with the problem, I suppose.

Hope he fixes it soon.
    08-14-2012 10:39 PM
    Is there a way to change the lock screen? Like the ICS with the camera shortcut or the froyo one instead. GB swipe to unlock looks laggy.

oh and can we use link2sd?
    08-22-2012 02:21 AM
    Edit lock screen in CM settings. Add custom application.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    QuinnSF and LeslieAnn like this.
    08-22-2012 02:27 AM
    Edit lock screen in CM settings. Add custom application.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    holy crap, thank you! this is so ing awesome. I feel dumb never finding this out...
    08-22-2012 02:50 AM
    I installed Harmonia 2.09 a few days ago and have been very happy with the performance of my phone. I no longer feel the need to go and buy a newer, faster phone. Thank you for your work!
    I do have one question. In another thread LeslieAnn mentioned running Harmonia with the Smartassv2 governor. I don't see that listed in my install. Was that governer removed from Harmonia2, or do I have an issue with my setup?
    08-27-2012 06:38 PM
    I installed Harmonia 2.09 a few days ago and have been very happy with the performance of my phone. I no longer feel the need to go and buy a newer, faster phone. Thank you for your work!
    I do have one question. In another thread LeslieAnn mentioned running Harmonia with the Smartassv2 governor. I don't see that listed in my install. Was that governer removed from Harmonia2, or do I have an issue with my setup?
    I feel the same after having rooted and finding this rom! . As for smart *** I.believe itwas removed in the kernel she used (mirage I think?) Could be wrong but I believe they saw no drastic improvementas with it overall vs what's available now. Please correct me if I'm wrong!!! =)

Sent via AC on my OV Harmoniously
    08-27-2012 08:33 PM
    You need an overclock tool to see it, and yes, it may have been removed.

Glad you guys like it. The only good reason to upgrade is screen size. Other than that, there is either work arounds, or the ov simply works, despite what many well tell you.
    08-27-2012 08:37 PM
    You need an overclock tool to see it, and yes, it may have been removed.

Glad you guys like it. The only good reason to upgrade is screen size. Other than that, there is either work arounds, or the ov simply works, despite what many well tell you.
    Will there be any future updates or is this the final version? It's been great so far but just wondering.
    08-27-2012 10:59 PM
    I update when i have time and feel that there is a need.

I don't do updates just for the sake of updates. This is partly why the rom works so well, don't break what works.
    08-28-2012 01:01 AM
    I update when i have time and feel that there is a need.

I don't do updates just for the sake of updates. This is partly why the rom works so well, don't break what works.
    And bless you for that. I always look forward to updates because it means a chance to tinker. Right now, though, I can't think of a single thing I'd want to see changed. If Harmonia has a single flaw, it's that it's so good, it's ruined me for other ROMs.
    LeslieAnn and niftypixel like this.
    08-28-2012 01:08 AM
    I was experiencing pretty significant battery drain after installing the ROM. I was somewhat confused because I did not notice anyone else reporting battery issues with Harmonia 2.09. Everyone seemed to say they were getting very good battery life.
    After some digging with CPUSpy and GSAM Battery Monitor, I found that the battery drain was caused by Bluetooth preventing the phone from entering deep sleep. I can live with that and only turn BT on when needed.
    I'm new to all this, so I have no idea where the BT driver(?) comes from or whether it is any different from the stock one, but disabling BT seems to have a significant impact on my battery life on my phone with this ROM.
    For reference, I'm on the "old" style Optimus V.
    flapjack.fiasco likes this.
    08-28-2012 03:04 PM
    I was experiencing pretty significant battery drain after installing the ROM. I was somewhat confused because I did not notice anyone else reporting battery issues with Harmonia 2.09. Everyone seemed to say they were getting very good battery life.
    After some digging with CPUSpy and GSAM Battery Monitor, I found that the battery drain was caused by Bluetooth preventing the phone from entering deep sleep. I can live with that and only turn BT on when needed.
    I'm new to all this, so I have no idea where the BT driver(?) comes from or whether it is any different from the stock one, but disabling BT seems to have a significant impact on my battery life on my phone with this ROM.
    For reference, I'm on the "old" style Optimus V.
    From personal experience, I've had great battery usage, close to 15hrs with normal use.
    08-29-2012 12:28 AM
    Dear Diary,

According to my precise and exact math, it's been 356,784,456,276,689 days since I rooted my still running Oppy V and gave her the Aphrodite/Harmonia love. I am pleased to report that everything still just works just swimmingly. Battery life, compatibility, and general performance consistency have continued to be completely top notch for me with this ROM.

Sure, her limitations are obvious compared to newer devices, and it's still great seeing the community tinker with ICS/JB with some fantastic results, but this ROM has never - not a single time - let me down for the uses I have for this device. My personal experience has been the best way that Android devices have ever worked for me was to give it the cleanest, least bloated, and most stable base possible - and it will fly like a leaf on the wind (within reason of older hardware, of course).

My nexus 7 gets most of my time/love/attention now, but this little phone has continued wonderful service for me, and I'm still trying to find a compelling reason (although it's becoming inevitable) to replace her out.

Thanks again, LeslieAnn, and indeed, the entire community for their efforts to take this device that - while isn't extravagant or 'best-in-class' by commercial means, is helping us be able to enjoy it as a complete gem of a value-based android device.

Y'all kinda rock.

-K
    LeslieAnn likes this.
    08-29-2012 03:44 AM
    LeslieAnn needs to buy a HTC One V so that she can develop H2 for it! I love my new phone but getting tired of the buggy roms available for it. I guess I got spoiled with the rock solid performance H2 gave me on my Optimus V!

We had one developer that was kicking butt but he changed phones and disappeared off the face of the earth. Luckily someone else just jumped in and took over. Also HTC just released the code for the kernel so things are picking up!

Anyway.. if anyone is doubting whether or not to use LeslieAnn's roms... doubt no further. She rocks!
    08-29-2012 12:09 PM
    LeslieAnn needs to buy a HTC One V so that she can develop H2 for it! I love my new phone but getting tired of the buggy roms available for it. I guess I got spoiled with the rock solid performance H2 gave me on my Optimus V!

We had one developer that was kicking butt but he changed phones and disappeared off the face of the earth. Luckily someone else just jumped in and took over. Also HTC just released the code for the kernel so things are picking up!

Anyway.. if anyone is doubting whether or not to use LeslieAnn's roms... doubt no further. She rocks!
    I feel the same. I have a chance for a new Rezound, but I'm hesitant because I don't hear great things about available ROMS. Hate to leave Harmonia. I know LeslieAnn was developing for one HTC phone or another, but I can't remember which.
    08-29-2012 12:17 PM

Actually, I have an Optimus Elite and a One V (the Elite is bricked, but oh well).
    I expect to have a few roms ready for both soon.

I hope to release an Aeneas, Rhode, and Harmonia rom for each, as well as deodexed stock (if I can). All will be stock based roms.

The One V will get FULL Sense, instead of the gimped Sense HTC put on.
    lilrob1213 and MasterTec like this.
    08-29-2012 04:45 PM
1,570 ... 5657585960 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD