07-28-2013 08:37 PM
1,570 ... 5758596061 ...
tools
    That's terrible to hear about your optimus elite, but I just got the one v and I look forward to harmonia on it!!
    08-29-2012 11:06 PM

Just to show I have 4 Widgets and 3 email accounts that check every 15 to 30 min. I run at 480mhz min 600 Max. Ive texted a lot on I and have taken a few photos and now posted this :-) viva la harmonia!

Sent via AC on my OV Harmoniously
    08-30-2012 04:22 AM
    Do you use WiFi or 3g?
    08-30-2012 10:03 AM
    Do you use WiFi or 3g?
    At the time I took the screenshot I was on wifi but mostly 3g all day.
    Sent via AC on my OV Harmoniously
    08-30-2012 08:35 PM
    I keep getting "insufficient memory" when I try to download an app. What can I do to fix this? Wiping the dalvik-cache no longer works. ;(
    09-01-2012 11:43 PM
    I keep getting "insufficient memory" when I try to download an app. What can I do to fix this? Wiping the dalvik-cache no longer works. ;(
    I have the same problem. Memory is the only limitation with this phone. I have just the bare minimum installed anymore, no games at all. If only the Triumph was a decent phone, I'd switch in an instant.
    09-02-2012 12:17 AM
    MarketFix might help with that. There's a link to it on the first page, I believe.
    09-02-2012 12:29 AM
    MarketFix might help with that. There's a link to it on the first page, I believe.
    I can't seem to find. Can you maybe give me a link? please.
    09-02-2012 01:07 AM
    I can't seem to find. Can you maybe give me a link? please.
    MarketFix This tiny program has bailed me out so many times. It either works for a particular problem or it doesn't.
    QuinnSF likes this.
    09-02-2012 01:10 AM
    MarketFix This tiny program has bailed me out so many times. It either works for a particular problem or it doesn't.
    Thanks! I got so happy that it updated an app but then it got to maps and the damn "insufficient memory" popped up again. Damn it! Thanks though, at least one app updated lol
    09-02-2012 01:20 AM
    So when I update Maps, it downloads half way and then just proceeds to installing. A package file is invalid error then pops up. Argh, any fix?
    09-02-2012 01:35 AM
    Thanks! I got so happy that it updated an app but then it got to maps and the damn "insufficient memory" popped up again. Damn it! Thanks though, at least one app updated lol
    Crap. Maps is always a problem seems like. I can't remember how I ultimately solved my insufficient memory problems when I was afflicted. If I can recall, I'll let you know. Someone else may come forth with a solution in the meantime.
    09-02-2012 01:38 AM
    So when I update Maps, it downloads half way and then just proceeds to installing. A package file is invalid error then pops up. Argh, any fix?
    Crap, package file errors are the worst. Here's a thread I had saved on the issue. Irksome issue, that.
    09-02-2012 01:43 AM
    Aw man, I just tried flashing this rom (it even said "Welcome to Harmonia") and promptly rebooted the phone, but now I've been stuck on the Harmonia load screen for 10+ minutes now. Any fix?
    09-02-2012 02:18 AM
    Crap, package file errors are the worst. Here's a thread I had saved on the issue. Irksome issue, that.
    Every time I've had the package file error, uninstalling the program and then just installing again has solved the problem. Easy peasy. - sheureka
    09-02-2012 03:19 PM
    I kept updating it and it finally worked! For once since I've rooted my phone 3 months ago, its bug free!! Loving this rom!

Anyone know how I might be able to get Nova Launcher on this?
    09-02-2012 06:35 PM
    Nova Launcher uses some ICS API's, so it's not possible to use it on GB. Holo Launcher, though, is very similar and does work with Gingerbread.
    QuinnSF likes this.
    09-02-2012 06:43 PM
    I use link to SD to put as much as possible (other than widgets, keyboard) on the SD card (you have to format a separate partition on the SD card). I also close as many running programs as I can. So far I've always been able to update, and have many apps installed.
    QuinnSF likes this.
    09-02-2012 08:40 PM
    Hey does instagram work on this rom?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    09-03-2012 05:09 PM
    Got in on the Elite on the $25 plan deal and moving away from the OV. Thanks Leslie for this ROM, it was the only one I used for the entire time I had the OV.

Hope to see you make something good for the Elite in the future!
    LeslieAnn likes this.
    09-03-2012 08:49 PM
    Nova Launcher uses some ICS API's, so it's not possible to use it on GB. Holo Launcher, though, is very similar and does work with Gingerbread.

Unfortunately I only wanted those cool swiping effects ;( Oh well, wouldve been too much of a hassle to redo homescreen anyways. Thanks though!

I use link to SD to put as much as possible (other than widgets, keyboard) on the SD card (you have to format a separate partition on the SD card). I also close as many running programs as I can. So far I've always been able to update, and have many apps installed.
    Do you know a good tutorial on how to partition a SD card so these error messages won't keep popping up? I've tried following some threads but could not understand how to do it.
    09-03-2012 10:47 PM
    Not sure if this bug report will be helpful or not... I'm new to changing ROMs, so if there is any data I'm supposed to collect when I have a problem, let me know.

I'm having problems with the notification power widget. The first problem was that the "airplane" mode toggle would not work. It turns out that it wouldn't work under the network settings menu, either. It would try, but then something seemed to immediately turn 3G back on.

I could turn everything off individually under the network settings button, so I decided the easiest thing to do would be to just add the turn on/off data button to my power widget. Then I could turn everything off individually instead of with the airplane button.

However, I cannot seem to make any changes to the set of buttons in the notification power widget that stick. I can check and uncheck, but the settings do not "take."

However, since rebooting the phone, the airplane button works again.
    09-04-2012 01:03 PM
    I would check the file (MD5) and then flash again, right over the top of your current install (no wipe or fomatting, except Dalvik and Cache). That will probably clear up any issues.
    learning2 likes this.
    09-04-2012 06:01 PM
    Hey does instagram work on this rom?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Install it through your computer. visit the play store on your comp, install it from there. sometimes instagram doesnt show up on my google play app.
    09-04-2012 06:27 PM
    I would check the file (MD5) and then flash again, right over the top of your current install (no wipe or fomatting, except Dalvik and Cache). That will probably clear up any issues.
    I still had the zip file on the sdcard -- it still md5 checks out fine. I did go ahead and wipe dalvik and cache and re-install, though. The behavior seems to be improved.

I can now change buttons and have those changes work. However, the data on/off toggle is weird--the indicator underline on the widget never goes away, even though the "3G" indicator leaves the status bar or if I open the wireless settings it will be unchecked. I decided to just leave that button off the power bar since it was confusing. I don't really need to use it much and going through the wireless settings menu is fine.
    09-04-2012 08:27 PM
1,570 ... 5758596061 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD