07-28-2013 08:37 PM
1,570 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Hey thanks, just tested myself and edited post to reflect that it's only an issue when "Split messages every 160 ch." is unchecked in the settings. Works otherwise, I just mean to clarify that it should split and send the texts fine while leaving them full length on my end.
    -collin

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    I think it will split even without that checked. It did on 2.0 (I think)

I have Harmonia 2 GRJ90 - thanks! - heurea
    Did it work on the beta or other IHO roms?

EDIT:
    Nevermind, I think I found it and should work in the update.
    Also, I found the issue with 2.01, update coming soon.
    01-09-2012 04:22 AM
    [HL]Harmonia 2.02 is up.[/HL]
    I had missed a few files critical for Gapps and had missed the voice search files, which are now there.

If Gallery3d is an issue, as previously mentioned, use QuickPic (I recommend using it anyhow). I swapped out the Gallery3d that was there in hopes of helping, but who knows.

I also posted a guide on wiping your phone for updates and such, it's linked in the tips section.

Updating 2.01 to 2.02
    Unfortunately, updates will not work. I tried, a lot, to make this work, it just won't. Apparently, some of the info that needs to be updated is stored in the personal area. Why? Ask Google, probably something about security. Unfortunately this means it's impossible to use an updater and a clean install is required.

EDIT: See below.
    wch_one and scootincivic like this.
    01-09-2012 06:57 AM
    Thinking on this a bit more, I may have a way to fix it, however, no guarantees, and make sure you make a backup first.

If someone wants to try this, here is the update link.
    Harmonia_2.01-2.02_Update.zip

Once you install it, go into settings, applications, application settings, ALL. Now go into Market, and clear the data and cache, it might allow you to update. An easy way to tell is go into Market and search for Gas Buddy. If you see that app (you don't have to install it), then the update worked.

If it works, let me know and I will update the first post.
    01-09-2012 07:35 AM
    I think it will split even without that checked. It did on 2.0 (I think)
    Apologies for the confusion, but I am running the 2.0 build that was linked in the first post before you updated it. Is it the same one?
    EDIT: in the About phone screen it says build Harmonia 2 GRJ90 (11222011 VM670) Is this 2.0?

-collin

01-09-2012 10:23 AM
    Apologies for the confusion, but I am running the 2.0 build that was linked in the first post before you updated it. Is it the same one?
    EDIT: in the About phone screen it says build Harmonia 2 GRJ90 (11222011 VM670) Is this 2.0?

-collin

Yes, that's 2.0. I'm running that on my V ATM.

Any major differences between this and 2.02, folks?
    01-09-2012 10:33 AM
    is this using the latest kernel v3.6 from bod or any other kind?????
    thank
    01-09-2012 12:41 PM
    Leslieann I tryed the update.zip and yes it work I could still find 'gasbuddy-find cheap gas"app but I am using an app that believes my built is on HTC.??? But I did not get these message on 2.0. Should I just flash the 2.02 full wipe? The app Ian using is "contact owner"
    Could you or someone please confirm this!! Is really not a big deal ,because everything work find!! Or is it????

Cwm base recovery 4.0.1.5
    Hormonia 2.02 update.
    01-09-2012 01:01 PM
    is this using the latest kernel v3.6 from bod or any other kind?????
    thank
    Yes it's using bobz v3.6 "Karnel" on 2.01&2.02
    on 2.0 its using migare "karnel"
    l
    01-09-2012 01:53 PM
    Yes it's using bobz v3.6 Karmal on 2.01&2.02
    on 2.0 its using migare karmal
    l
    karmal = kernel
    01-09-2012 04:36 PM
    karmal = kernel
    yea I was kinda in a hurry typing that. But yes I meant karnel
    01-09-2012 05:38 PM
    Leslieann I tryed the update.zip and yes it work I could still find 'gasbuddy-find cheap gas"app but I am using an app that believes my built is on HTC.??? But I did not get these message on 2.0. Should I just flash the 2.02 full wipe? The app Ian using is "contact owner"
    Could you or someone please confirm this!! Is really not a big deal ,because everything work find!! Or is it????

Cwm base recovery 4.0.1.5
    Hormonia 2.02 update.
    If it's working and you are happy with it, leave it for a bit. If you start seeing issues, do a full re-install.

Honestly, I prefer a complete re-install every time, but then, I sort of have to to test tings anyhow.
    01-09-2012 05:46 PM
    If it's working and you are happy with it, leave it for a bit. If you start seeing issues, do a full re-install.

Honestly, I prefer a complete re-install every time, but then, I sort of have to to test tings anyhow.
    Ok thanks!!
    01-09-2012 06:55 PM
    Pocket typed
    01-09-2012 08:00 PM
    2.02 looks great and runs great. Thank you for the stock icons. The colored ones didn't fit.
    01-10-2012 10:19 AM
    Yes it's using bobz v3.6 "Karnel" on 2.01&2.02
    on 2.0 its using migare "karnel"
    l
    Great. I'll check this out ASAP. I did try one of Bobz's builds shortly after I rooted my V, and I liked it.
    01-10-2012 11:03 AM
    Hey LeslieAnn, thanks again for the great ROM my GF is getting jealous since I haven't done her OV yet.

I have been having a few weird issues here and there, nothing truly important but I figured I might as well post about them.

I get a lot of "not responding" prompts when apps are loading. What I'm talking about is the popup that gives you three buttons, Force Close/Wait/Report. No single app does it every time, but also no app is immune. it happens most with TapFish which is a data hog at 34mb or so, but Angry Birds does it, Calender does it, even the built in browser does it sometimes. If I just hit Wait it 99% of the time just continues as normal.

Second issue I have run into is that sometimes when exiting apps (mostly games or Maps) the touch screen stops responding. I can't do anything, open apps, swipe to another homescreen, whatever. If I press power button to turn screen off and on it fixes, but sometimes the hard buttons stop responding also and I have to wait for screen timeout. I have never had to pull the battery however.

Last issue is random full/hard reboots. These are very rare, maybe once in three/four days, but the phone just blacks out and comes back to the LG logo.

I had been using overclocking, 825. I moved down to 806, then 768, and even turned off all of the overclocking stuff. this did reduce the occurrence of "Not Responding" but they still happened at times. the screen not responding and hard reboots were not affected.

Is there any sort of debug logging tool that I can install to provide additional information to you?
    01-10-2012 12:31 PM
    825 was way over what most phones can handle, in fact I suspect most phones are not even truly stable at 768.

Not to say this is your problem, but almost all of these problems always come back to one of two things: A bad download/flash or improper wipe.

Another common one at least for me is restoring apps wrong, especially with Titanium. People unknowingly restore something from an old rom they shouldn't, or restore the apps and data at the same time. Some also use titanium to move the apps, which can cause issues.

In your case, installing while overclocked that high is an invitation to a bad install. You had data corruption occurring while writing your rom and restoring backups. My advice would be get your overclock down, download a fresh copy, wipe everything, install, and instead of restoring apps, re-download all of them and restore as little data as possible. It won't be easy, but all your current data is possibly corrupted.

I'm sure there is a log in there somewhere, but my experience with computers has been that if it crashes that hard (to reboot), there usually isn't anything left in the log.
    I3ig Al likes this.
    01-10-2012 04:14 PM
    Do you think we'll get Ofline Charging anytime in the future?
    01-10-2012 07:14 PM
    ^ not until LG release the code
    01-10-2012 09:52 PM
    ^ not until LG release the code
    Uhhh backside now has charging while off.
    johnbmcc6063 likes this.
    01-10-2012 09:58 PM
    Not only BACKside you know.... It was released only Today, credits to the people who made that possible. Just give it time, maybe She'll add it, maybe she won't.
    01-10-2012 10:08 PM
    My phone charges while off and it runs super smooth oc'd to 825. I get zero hangups or fc's . Maybe i just have a good handset. Or maybe Leslie just makes a really good rom! Or maybe it is because i waited to overclock until after i wiped installed rom and all apps .
    01-10-2012 10:08 PM
    I have a fresh build from Mrg666 to work from but I haven't had a chance to see if it is included.

I always just charge with the phone on. You could always just put it in airplane mode if you don't want to be disturbed.

But yes, at some point it will likely be included.
    scootincivic likes this.
    01-10-2012 10:21 PM
    Mrg666 posted a new build today with the charging fix. I flashed it this pm, but haven't tried charging yet.

Sent from my LG Optimus V CM7/IHO
    01-10-2012 11:38 PM
    No Widgets? When I install apps I cannot use there Widgets, they don't show up?

01-10-2012 11:40 PM
1,570 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD