[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

Selecting Power off with the top button seems to reboot the phone instead of shutting it down. Haven't found any other bugs yet.

Are you attempting this while the phone is plugged into a computer or charger? The phone cannot turn off while charging on Gingerbread based ROMs at this time, though we may have a fix in the works (no promises).

Reactions: aldamon

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

On UOT, use "upload files", not "CM7 theme", which is probably why the icons are staying after you guys try changing themes. You only need to upload framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk.

chriscj1982

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

Hello, I was hoping to get some help. I flashed the Xionia recovery mod just fine, but when I start installing Harmonia 2 it just hangs at the 'Harmonia' loading screen after a while. Am I missing something.

aldamon

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

Are you attempting this while the phone is plugged into a computer or charger? The phone cannot turn off while charging on Gingerbread based ROMs at this time, though we may have a fix in the works (no promises).

Yup, that's it. Thanks for the heads up.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

@Fstmstngs I encountered the same problem, because some of the icons just wouldn't change, I took apart some .apks and the icons are housed in SystemUI.apk which can be seen by pulling that file from /system/app and replacing the icons you want. I messed up doing that tho so I switched to BACKside because its bar icons were all stock. @LeslieAnn why are some of your icons not stock, and should they change with theme Chooser, because I couldn't get them to change except manually.

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Battery icon with percentage has no vertical green bar next to it. Just two little horizontal grey lines. Is this normal? On BACKside and BobZhome the green bar is there.
Harmonia screenshot...

1867ed02-609b-555f.jpg

Sent via VM670

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

I had the same thing on Harmonia2. Its fixable if you find the battery icons in the framework-res or systemUI like LeslieAnn suggests doing in UOT kitchen, although its possible to do it without using the kitchen.

Reactions: montenell

Discovered

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site

Well on mine My battery bar is showing as well as the %, great rom.. amazing battery life.

Bigtuna00

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

You've done it again LeslieAnn, thanks for this great ROM!

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Battery icon with percentage has no vertical green bar next to it. Just two little horizontal grey lines. Is this normal? On BACKside and BobZhome the green bar is there.
Harmonia screenshot...

[/URL]

Sent via VM670
The first post shows the battery icon, if you are seeing something different then you had a bad flash.

Bigtuna00

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

The first post shows the battery icon, if you are seeing something different then you had a bad flash.

Are you sure? If I go:

Menu -> Settings -> CyanogenMod settings -> Interface -> Status bar tweaks -> Battery status style and set it to "Percentage" I get an icon like Ticojpunk described as well.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Are you sure? If I go:

Menu -> Settings -> CyanogenMod settings -> Interface -> Status bar tweaks -> Battery status style and set it to "Percentage" I get an icon like Ticojpunk described as well.
I can't guarantee anything once you start making changes.

Thanks LeslieAnn I love this ROM! How can I get updates from this? :)
An update will be coming soon, but for the most part, it seems to run well.

AZImmortal

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site

Are you sure? If I go:

I can confirm this as well.

Reactions: rmm1962

Bigtuna00

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I can't guarantee anything once you start making changes.

What do you mean "making changes"? These are just standard CyanogenMod settings. Is that not clear? I'm not "theme-ing" or anything like that, these settings are built in. This is like saying I can't add any accounts to the phone to me or I can't change the ringtone, so I think I'm misunderstanding what you mean.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm this as well.

Don't worry about the color of the tiny battery, why would you want to focus your eyes on that min battery when you can use the default battery wish also has %+battery that comes with this Great Rom:)

Originally Posted by OptimusVdarwinn: Thanks LeslieAnn I love this ROM! How can I get updates from this? :) An update will be coming soon, but for the most part, it seems to run well.

@@@@@@LeslieAnn is there any way you could add the custom text carrier in your next update/or future, :) if not do you know how I could add it to your rom/if possible
Great Rom!!! Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1