[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

What I'd like to know is where in the heck the battery icon pngs are!!! I took apart a bunch of apks, looking for the faulty text battery icon, but I could only find the icons that were pictures of batteries. If all the icons are annoying you just change em yourself scootincivic;) its not that hard... until you look for the faulty icon, does anyone know where its located? It's gotta be a .png or .pro file

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Just a guess, but check Cyanbread,apk (definitely some there) or SystemUI.apk.
Or maybe you can't find them because they are missing, which is why they are broken.

Reactions: anthonycr

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Just a guess, but check Cyanbread,apk (definitely some there) or SystemUI.apk.
Or maybe you can't find them because they are missing, which is why they are broken.

I'd also been wondering if they mighta been missing, maybe I'll play around with it and try to find a solution. I definitely hadn't thought of cynabread. Thanks.

stevek28

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

What I'd like to know is where in the heck the battery icon pngs are!!! I took apart a bunch of apks, looking for the faulty text battery icon, but I could only find the icons that were pictures of batteries. If all the icons are annoying you just change em yourself scootincivic;) its not that hard... until you look for the faulty icon, does anyone know where its located? It's gotta be a .png or .pro file

Anyone know what the little icon immediately to the left of the 3g symbol. looks something like a computer or a watch?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Thats in systemui.apk which is in system/app also the 3g and signal bar icons are there.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Ok download the program 7zip. Then you'll be able to explore the apks there is a sub-section in the apk called res and under that drawable-mdpi. You can extract the files to see which ones to change and then open up the apk using 7zip and replace the PNG you want.

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Ok I have run this rom all week at work. It is AWESOME!!!!

Like i said before I have it overclocked to 825 max and 480 min
I use Bluetooth to listen to music while i work for a 10 hour shift.
normal web browsing on breaks and texting/phonecalls throughout the day
The battery ended up at 3 % after a 10 hour day . before this rom i would have to charge my phone by 3 pm or it would die. BIG THANKS for all the work!

p.s. I switched my theme and the battery icons looks just fine!

screenshot-1325962488722.png

magiccheeto

May 10, 2011
Visit site

Quick question.

I have the 2b1 rom from the end of August. Is it recommended that I wipe system, not just dalvik and cache before I flash this rom? I'd prefer not to erase everything at the moment. ;)

Cheers

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Quick question.

I have the 2b1 rom from the end of August. Is it recommended that I wipe system, not just dalvik and cache before I flash this rom? I'd prefer not to erase everything at the moment. ;)

Cheers

Yes... and no.
2.01 is being uploaded as I type this.
So yes to the wipe, but hold off about 5 minutes.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

2.01 is now up.
This is based on a pure IHO build made on the 4th by Mrg666 (thanks!), so while 2.0 isn't old to you, it is actually about a month old for IHO, this brings it up to date.

I dumped the colorful icons for a more pure GB experience. I made the percentage battery indicator optional and included a flasher to return to normal. This fixes the corruption people were seeing when using the alternate battery percentage indicator in options. UOT damages it somehow and this was an easy solution. Also V6 Supercharger, may be in there, not sure, I am waiting to hear back.

2.0 users can just flash over, everyone else (including beta users) need to wipe.

Edit: - Ignore the "b" at the end of the file, it was left over from internal testing.
Added more info on both regarding V6 Supercharger.

Last edited:

olmos.lalo

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

Leslie, do you know what I would have to change in order to use this rom for my Optimus S? If I Flash it AS IS everything works except for MMS and it says Virgin Mobile. Thanks in advance! :)

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
So stoked about the new release! Gonna flash it as soon as the kids go to sleep. Thanks again LeslieAnn!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Leslie, do you know what I would have to change in order to use this rom for my Optimus S? If I Flash it AS IS everything works except for MMS and it says Virgin Mobile. Thanks in advance! :)

You can probably change out mms.apk, and the build.prop and it will probably work okay for you.

The build.prop is why you see Virgin, and probably will make you run slower if you get data at all.
Mms is different between them, but the rest will possibly work.

For mms, try the stock GB rom, if that fails, and it probably will, look for a CM7 rom for the S and use mms from that. The build prop, you need to go through it and change anything that identifies your phone and network. Since you said it works, it's really not necessary, but to change the name displayed you need to change anything saying Virgin Mobile to what yours says. I would encourage you to change the network and device ID as well though, otherwise some Market items will disappear for you.

Let me know how it all works out for you.

Reactions: olmos.lalo

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

A last ditch option is to make a version for the S from a basic GB rom, I pretty much spell out exactly how in the first post.

fstmstngs

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok, just updated and went from 100+ MB of free space, down to 53MB. Any ideas why that could be? I didn't wipe, just installed over 2.0 as noted above in the 2.1 release post.

-Mike

norwoodsteel

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

Ok, just updated and went from 100+ MB of free space, down to 53MB. Any ideas why that could be? I didn't wipe, just installed over 2.0 as noted above in the 2.1 release post.

-Mike

i think "installing over" means wipe cache and delvik cache

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC