[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

:( I believe Google thinks my optimus v is an "HTC android built", nice try tho leslieann :) still my favorite rom. For now I might switch back to 2.0 "might" because I updated, so I didn't loose my app :D.

wch_one

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site

Leslie, do you know what I would have to change in order to use this rom for my Optimus S? If I Flash it AS IS everything works except for MMS and it says Virgin Mobile. Thanks in advance! :)

I'd love to hear whatever you figure out with the Optimus S.

LeslieAnn, thanks for building this great ROM! It's much smoother than Harmonia 1.x.

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey LeslieAnn,
First off, amazing rom! I've upgraded from a heavily themed, rooted stock froyo and the performance increase is incredible, battery life is also a vast improvement over stock (even overclocked to 806mhz). Thanks!

I believe I've found a bug in the messaging app where if you try to send a text longer than 160 characters and it is NOT set to split messages - it fails to send. Maybe someone else can verify this, although I have a pretty fresh install (wiped EVERYTHING, installed Harmonia 2 about 48hrs ago) Could someone please verify?

Thanks,
-collin

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
No SMS issue with 2.0 on mine

Hey thanks, just tested myself and edited post to reflect that it's only an issue when "Split messages every 160 ch." is unchecked in the settings. Works otherwise, I just mean to clarify that it should split and send the texts fine while leaving them full length on my end.
-collin

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Hey thanks, just tested myself and edited post to reflect that it's only an issue when "Split messages every 160 ch." is unchecked in the settings. Works otherwise, I just mean to clarify that it should split and send the texts fine while leaving them full length on my end.
-collin

I think it will split even without that checked. It did on 2.0 (I think)

I have Harmonia 2 GRJ90 - thanks! - heurea

Did it work on the beta or other IHO roms?

EDIT:
Nevermind, I think I found it and should work in the update.
Also, I found the issue with 2.01, update coming soon.

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Harmonia 2.02 is up.
I had missed a few files critical for Gapps and had missed the voice search files, which are now there.

If Gallery3d is an issue, as previously mentioned, use QuickPic (I recommend using it anyhow). I swapped out the Gallery3d that was there in hopes of helping, but who knows.

I also posted a guide on wiping your phone for updates and such, it's linked in the tips section.

Updating 2.01 to 2.02
Unfortunately, updates will not work. I tried, a lot, to make this work, it just won't. Apparently, some of the info that needs to be updated is stored in the personal area. Why? Ask Google, probably something about security. Unfortunately this means it's impossible to use an updater and a clean install is required.

EDIT: See below.

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Thinking on this a bit more, I may have a way to fix it, however, no guarantees, and make sure you make a backup first.

If someone wants to try this, here is the update link.
Harmonia_2.01-2.02_Update.zip

Once you install it, go into settings, applications, application settings, ALL. Now go into Market, and clear the data and cache, it might allow you to update. An easy way to tell is go into Market and search for Gas Buddy. If you see that app (you don't have to install it), then the update worked.

If it works, let me know and I will update the first post.

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I think it will split even without that checked. It did on 2.0 (I think)

Apologies for the confusion, but I am running the 2.0 build that was linked in the first post before you updated it. Is it the same one?
EDIT: in the About phone screen it says build Harmonia 2 GRJ90 (11222011 VM670) Is this 2.0?

-collin

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

Apologies for the confusion, but I am running the 2.0 build that was linked in the first post before you updated it. Is it the same one?
EDIT: in the About phone screen it says build Harmonia 2 GRJ90 (11222011 VM670) Is this 2.0?

-collin

Yes, that's 2.0. I'm running that on my V ATM.

Any major differences between this and 2.02, folks?

manaurys

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

is this using the latest kernel v3.6 from bod or any other kind?????
thank

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Leslieann I tryed the update.zip and yes it work I could still find 'gasbuddy-find cheap gas"app but I am using an app that believes my built is on HTC.??? But I did not get these message on 2.0. Should I just flash the 2.02 full wipe? The app Ian using is "contact owner"
Could you or someone please confirm this!! Is really not a big deal ,because everything work find!! Or is it????

Cwm base recovery 4.0.1.5
Hormonia 2.02 update.

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Leslieann I tryed the update.zip and yes it work I could still find 'gasbuddy-find cheap gas"app but I am using an app that believes my built is on HTC.??? But I did not get these message on 2.0. Should I just flash the 2.02 full wipe? The app Ian using is "contact owner"
Could you or someone please confirm this!! Is really not a big deal ,because everything work find!! Or is it????

Cwm base recovery 4.0.1.5
Hormonia 2.02 update.

If it's working and you are happy with it, leave it for a bit. If you start seeing issues, do a full re-install.

Honestly, I prefer a complete re-install every time, but then, I sort of have to to test tings anyhow.

aldamon

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

2.02 looks great and runs great. Thank you for the stock icons. The colored ones didn't fit.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech