[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

You're welcome
For theming, my old advice for Aphrodite and Harmonia stand... It's pointless.

Use UOT kitchen for your status bar, then use a launcher you can tweak, I HIGHLY recommend Launcher Pro. It lets you change everything about the looks one bit at a time. Others do similar. Add a wallpaper and there you go, a custom themed phone.

Granted, it won't have fancy borders or something, but for the most part, it's the same and performance and compatibility doesn't suffer.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
How exactly do you remove system apps, I would also like to remove Email, Music, and possibly messaging? Not sure if that last would break things.

I used terminal commands to remove them. I believe there's a post on the Cyanogen Mod forum that explains how to do it and gives general guidelines about which apps are safe to remove. I'll try to remember to find it and post it later.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Nice !!!had to full wipe from 2.02 updated, now the offline charging work!!!! Thanks leslieann!!! Great rom.!!!!

Gapsy

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site

Just updated to your rom thinking CM7.2 IHO was causing my reboot issue. Nope, something on the phone. Any time I change the cpu settings my phone reboots, and on every reboot it resets all my settings, even themes. Any ideas of what is happening?

Currently happening with all roms.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Just updated to your rom thinking CM7.2 IHO was causing my reboot issue. Nope, something on the phone. Any time I change the cpu settings my phone reboots, and on every reboot it resets all my settings, even themes. Any ideas of what is happening?

Currently happening with all roms.

Witch recovery are you using? Are you doing a full wipe? What steps are you doing while in recovery for example, wiping, format

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
My Harmonia. My phone has been on for 2 days so far. One word to be said....

47e6b5dd-b012-77e7.jpg

•Excellent•

Gapsy

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site

Witch recovery are you using? Are you doing a full wipe? What steps are you doing while in recovery for example, wiping, format

I am using Xionia recovery. I have an Optimus V with the newer screen. I cannot get any other recovery to work. I followed the full data wipe from the link supplied. I think it it is a problem with overclocking only. It is working fine now once I left it to stock settings.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I am using Xionia recovery. I have an Optimus V with the newer screen. I cannot get any other recovery to work. I followed the full data wipe from the link supplied. I think it it is a problem with overclocking only. It is working fine now once I left it to stock settings.

I believe this http://www.mediafire.com/?vzc5k8taj9smmll recovery should work with the new and older screens!!! This one is recommended to flash iho builds:) remember to flash you new recovery and back up you current rom just in case you need it :D

Hormonia 2.03
Cwm base recovery 4.0.1.5
First phone: LG optimus v 2.2.1

Gapsy

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site

Thank you so much Badboytoast. That recovery img worked no problems. I too would like to know about that theme, curiousnoob.

I3ig Al

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

Wiki. I meant wiki...

Barebones - CyanogenMod Wiki

Thanks for the awesome link! There's alot more listed as safe to remove than I expected, after I nuke it and drop in Harmonia 2.03 I'm going to see how much I can strip out :D when I go bar, I really like to strip it to the frame and rebuild how I like.

quietlikeachurch

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Great work (2.03)!!! Makes the stock V feel clunky, for sure.

Only problem I have is with phone volume.. the ear-piece is far too loud, even at the lowest setting. I have to hold the phone an inch away from my ear to talk comfortably. Am I missing a toggle somewhere?

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind! It seems to be ok now. Some sort of fiddly-ness with the volume rocker vs. menu settings. I think :) :)

EDIT-AGAIN: Ok, so after a reboot the earsplitting call volume returned. Just turning the vol. down didn't do anything. I can fix it by turning the volume up to max (in call, using the rocker) and then back down to min. Seems like the phone vol. is pegged at max but the software doesn't know it (?) and then catches up with itself after the rocker goes through the full range of levels (?) BTW - all other volume levels are normal.

Last edited:

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I haven't noticed an issue with the call volume. I'll have to play around with it some and see what I can find.

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Any progress in getting the problem fixed of being able to use a cassette adapter And be able to answer the phone without unplugging? Thanks

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Dave Begue

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Hi all. In the theme chooser app - how would one get additional theme choices to show up in there? I always feel like I'm re-asking an old question, if so, sorry.... By the way - these ROMs you guys make are the most fun I've ever had with a phone!! cheers

stevek28

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

You're welcome
For theming, my old advice for Aphrodite and Harmonia stand... It's pointless.

Use UOT kitchen for your status bar, then use a launcher you can tweak, I HIGHLY recommend Launcher Pro. It lets you change everything about the looks one bit at a time. Others do similar. Add a wallpaper and there you go, a custom themed phone.

Granted, it won't have fancy borders or something, but for the most part, it's the same and performance and compatibility doesn't suffer.

I'm using the launcher that came with Harmonia 2.01., How do I replace it with another (like Launcher Pro)?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance