[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, I installed the "Normal Battery" over the "Big Percent" (that wasn't working on the pull-down reminder screen), and now it works. Preferred the "Big Percent" look, but there was something wrong.

This rom is really nice. Battery lasts FOR EVER (well, almost), and more memory available than stock.

You can use the UOT kitchen to change the battery indicator. Might have a little more success there.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

mysticalnyte

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

Is this any good? Like how much "enhancing" does it do?

People in the XDA forums were saying it's noticeable using higher end headphones. I use a pair of Sennheisers but I've noticed more bass and clearer highs then previously.

mzxeternal

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

Hi all, I have a strange bug to report for LeslieAnn, i'm not sure if it's been mentioned before. It doesn't happen too often, but once in a while while running Harmonia 2 and using a media player, such as Winamp or the new Google Music, sound get's routed to both the headset and speakerphone simultaneously, with the only way to fix the issue being a phone reboot. Interestingly though, if when the phone is suffering this bug and you place a phone call, the call is routed only to the headset and not the speaker.

It doesn't happen all that often, but it happened again for the 3rd time in a few months last night. I thought i'd share the issue.

It's a minor bug, and nearly trivial compared to the bugs of the stock froyo rom. Thanks again for building such a terrific rom for our devices!

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Hmm, could be an IHO bug, app causing it, or a flash issue.

Pretty random if only once every few months, but it may be fixed since I built this. Hopefully the next build will take care of it.

Reactions: mzxeternal

glowshi

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Will the next build include Jerry's fix for the kernel so it can reboot properly while plugged in? I didn't see the fix included in mrg's recent builds...

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

If it's not in the Mirage build, then no.
Hopefully he will have it in before I do the update.

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Will the next build include Jerry's fix for the kernel so it can reboot properly while plugged in? I didn't see the fix included in mrg's recent builds...
If it's not in the Mirage build, then no.
Hopefully he will have it in before I do the update.
Mirage DOES boot alright when plugged in. Just tested it on his 03/02 build. I'm not sure exactly when he incorporated that fix, but I think it's a few builds ago.

Reactions: flapjack.fiasco

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey, idk if this is a rom problem or not, but I thought to just put it here. Sometimes when my phone is on a flat surface like a table or something and I get a text message which makes the phone vibrate, and I'm on a application that supports rotation (like if I'm in the messaging app), it will rotate to the right (with the menu button facing you/on the right side of you). It's always to the right, never to the left. I wonder if this is a hardware issue.

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey, idk if this is a rom problem or not, but I thought to just put it here. Sometimes when my phone is on a flat surface like a table or something and I get a text message which makes the phone vibrate, and I'm on a application that supports rotation (like if I'm in the messaging app), it will rotate to the right (with the menu button facing you/on the right side of you). It's always to the right, never to the left. I wonder if this is a hardware issue.
I don't think that's the ROM, it's just one of those things with auto rotation - sometimes it rotates when you don't want it to. I've disabled 180 and 270 under CM settings > Display, that reduced the problem a lot for me. Just a suggestion.

sh123469

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site

Hi LeslieAnn

First...thanks for the great ROM. I've been using it for about a month now and really enjoy having a plain systems without all the fluff and crap of the stock rom.

I do have a question though. Does this ROM support the use of a bluetooth keyboard? The itty bitty onscreen keyboard is very hard to use with my big fingers.

Thanks again

Steve

raptorrage

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site

Does this ROM work on phones with the new Hitachi screen? Just got this phone yesterday, heard that screen gives a lot of issues.
EDIT: Nevermind, I just checked the OP post, should have done that first before running and asking questions =]

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Harmonia 2.04 has been posted along with the big battery percentage statusbar mod.

This brings it up to current with IHO as of yesterday.
This one was compiled by me since I got it to build for me again, so even the boot Logos are old Harmonia 2 even with offline charging (no more Virgin splash screen!).

I updated a few apps, including Google Play.

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

I need some serious help. I don't know what happened but I can't get this to flash. It goes to lg screen then instantly into simi brick blue screen. I've tried it 3 times same results idk what to do.

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

I tried it with the touch recovery and bobz recovery . Do I need the version before this one installed then flash over it. I hope my phone didn't catch a bug but I doubt that. I'm out of ideas on what to do.

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

The file size itself is reduced it looks too have a cleaner interface too. Ima find out after I flash 2. 3 then jump to 2.4

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Where could I get the files for the live wallpaper that was removed?

Live wallpapers still work without the apk. I believe all that apk did was store default stock live wallpapers on ur phone. I have a live wallpaper on my 2.03 check it out by downloading it
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fishnoodle.jumpgate_io

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

What exactly are the additions in this updated version?
It's up to date with CM now, the last update was a month ago. I'm not sure what all has been tweaked on that front, I haven't looked at the changelog, but I do know the theme has changed some.

I ditched the VM logo at startup, changed the Market app to Google Play, and updated any out of date apps.

Where could I get the files for the live wallpaper that was removed?
You can get the APK's for the live wallpaper from any other IHO rom and just install them or copy them into system/apps. You may be able to get them from the Market as well. The picker is still there, just not the wallpaper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech