[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

joshlete

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

What is up with the transition on the phone?? I move my phone SLIGHTLY down and it transition in a instant. When I want to get it back to its original position, it takes like 6 seconds to go back. I have to shake it and everything. This makes me VEEEEEEEEERY agitated. Is it because I am using an older H2 version?

ATJaguarX

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site

Love this ROM, but I am not getting any sound when recording videos. When I play the video back, I simply get a "click" sound and thats it.

Also, I posted earlier about the lock and security screens. When a security PIN is setup, you should be able to disable the lock screen, yet the functionality does not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Love this ROM, but I am not getting any sound when recording videos. When I play the video back, I simply get a "click" sound and thats it.

Also, I posted earlier about the lock and security screens. When a security PIN is setup, you should be able to disable the lock screen, yet the functionality does not work.

The no audio in camcorder recordings is a known issue. To resolve it, disable the camera's shutter sound.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ATJaguarX

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Btw, can you give us any hints when there might be a future update for this ROM? Just love this ROM :3
Probably not long after the next Mirage update.

Both are an IHO issue.
Hopefully they will be fixed soon.

EnMod

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site

Both are an IHO issue.
Hopefully they will be fixed soon.

Well with the camera sound issue I PM'd mrg666 about it a while ago. We settled on the fix being to remove the VideoRecord.ogg from /system/media/audio/ui . It worked for me when I had that problem with MiRaGe.

joshlete

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site

What is up with the transition on the phone?? I move my phone SLIGHTLY down and it transition in a instant. When I want to get it back to its original position, it takes like 6 seconds to go back. I have to shake it and everything. This makes me VEEEEEEEEERY agitated. Is it because I am using an older H2 version?

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Probably.
People are always mucking about with things that don't need to be mucked with, I have seen this behavior on other phones too.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Well with the camera sound issue I PM'd mrg666 about it a while ago. We settled on the fix being to remove the VideoRecord.ogg from /system/media/audio/ui . It worked for me when I had that problem with MiRaGe.

The camera sound problem was solved some time ago. It is not needed to delete any ogg files from the system directory anymore. I can always record video with sound and play with it. If you still have the old camera problem, I would recommend a clean wipe and checking the CPU overclock settings.

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
^^
Same here on MiRaGe 03/24, no problems with video sound. Not on previous builds either.

But people have reported this a long time on different IHO ROMs and builds, while others couldn't reproduce it. Since camera is quite sensitive to OC, I can't help wondering if it's an OC issue rather than an IHO one. Maybe video sound is one of the first things to go when OC gets too high - and people don't suspect it because everything else appears stable.

Sorry, this is pure speculation...

Reactions: flapjack.fiasco

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
^^
Same here on MiRaGe 03/24, no problems with video sound. Not on previous builds either.

But people have reported this a long time on different IHO ROMs and builds, while others couldn't reproduce it. Since camera is quite sensitive to OC, I can't help wondering if it's an OC issue rather than an IHO one. Maybe video sound is one of the first things to go when OC gets too high - and people don't suspect it because everything else appears stable.

Sorry, this is pure speculation...

It's speculation with some good insight though. It totally makes sense that it could be related to overclocking, since it's not a consistent issue. I've never experienced the problem myself, but I've seen so many others talk about it, and that fix seemed to work for them. I guess I'll start suggesting that people decrease the clock speed first and see what happens. Thanks Dannemand and Mrg666 for the input!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

alha

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

I am running into issues with my dalvik cache filling up the cache partition. I am having issues downloading larger apps because of that. I tried using the integrate dalvik into Rom option that titanium backup has, but that fails. No specific error other than failed. Then I partitioned an sd card with a fat32 and and ext3 partition and tried to use the s2e app from the market to move the dalvik to the sd card. That does not seem to work either. It seems to recognize the partition but just won't move the dalvik cache. I think maybe it is expecting the dalvik to be in /data. Other than that this is a great rom that I have been using on my optimus V for several months (going back to the previous version)

Is there a way to move the dalvik cache to the sd card? Is there something I am missing (most likely the case:)) that is causing the problems in both titanium backup and s2e that prevent the dalvik cache from being moved by those apps.

Thanks.

Alan

elrios24

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

can i have the link to download the harmonia 2 for my lg optimus v to pliz anyone :)

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
can i have the link to download the harmonia 2 for my lg optimus v to pliz anyone :)

Just a precaution: You have to be rooted and have a custom Recovery installed before you can flash this ROM (or any ROM). If you are not, you should study the sticky threads in this forum for a few days before proceeding. You'll be glad you did - and you could brick your phone if you don't.

I apologize if you already knew all this. Just trying to play it safe.

joshlete

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site

Does no one have an answer?

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

The update will likely help (sometime this weekend probably), if not, try reverting to 2.03

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969