[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

mysticalnyte

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

LeslieAnn, the Github site doesn't reflect the latest build. Its still showing 17 March.
Thanks for all of your hard work and to all of the devs too!

Reactions: LeslieAnn

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

LeslieAnn, the Github site doesn't reflect the latest build. Its still showing 17 March.
Thanks for all of your hard work and to all of the devs too!

Speaking of Github, can somebody throw me that link? The one I have has gone mysteriously dead.

Discovered

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
In the new update I try todownload from play store and I get unable to make purchase. Even if it is free. Going to re-download to reflash to see if it fixes the problem. Unless any other fixes

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

EnMod

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site

In the new update I try todownload from play store and I get unable to make purchase. Even if it is free. Going to re-download to reflash to see if it fixes the problem. Unless any other fixes

Last time I had market problems they were fixed by clearing the Play Store's data in Settings > Applications > Manage Applications.

slutyman321

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site

does anybody know how to make the 3g faster without the spc code and where is prl located

GoldenAlexx

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site

Hello All,

I'm a complete newb when it comes to rooting and installing a custom ROM. I have been wanting to do it for some time now and last night I thought it would be a good time to try it.

After having to run GingerBreak 5 times... it finally took and I was able to finish the other steps to install Harmonia 2.

Not sure why it took me so long to actually have the courage to try it but I am so glad I did!

Everything worked and it turned out to be pretty painless.

Anyway, thanks LeslieAnn for Harmonia!

Golden

adroiddeebo

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site

Congrats! Be sure to continue educating yourself in all things root. You will be surprised by how much more you can learn.

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
@GoldenAlex: Good job! I remember my reaction was the same when I first rooted & ROM'ed, after spending weeks reading and preparing: Hey, that was easy, why didn't I do this sooner.

It's really more a testament to the tireless work of the devs who paved the way for us.

O13

May 6, 2011
Visit site

Is there any way to make it green like gingerbread an not blue how it is?

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

Is there any way to make it green like gingerbread an not blue how it is?

Do you mean the status bar and such? Change the theme in theme changer and you'll find the green version.

Reactions: O13

leemaster81

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
This is by far the most stable "bloatless" rom I've installed on my V. Testing limits of cpu I'm able to overclock to 844(smartassv2) with pandora running and playing games (e.g angrybirdsrio), and browsing web. No apps crashing or random reboots. 2gb ext partition for sd-ext inwhich I use s2e. Had to remove dalvik cache script from /system/etc/init.d/ so s2e could manage dalvik cache , and downgrade cwmRecovery from v3.2.0.1 to v3.0.0.6 due to sd-ext mount errors for everything to fall in place. I don't see any unstated problems. GREAT ROM. GREAT WORK.

Reactions: LeslieAnn

zcampos

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site

Ever since updating to Harmonia 2 a few months ago, I haven't been able to receive or send MMS messages. It worked fine in the previous versions. I have a friend with the same phone except the version with the newer screen that has the same problem. Is there a setting I can change such as User Agent that will fix this problem? When sending an MMS it will sit at "sending" forever.

Everything else works perfectly except MMS.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Ever since updating to Harmonia 2 a few months ago, I haven't been able to receive or send MMS messages. It worked fine in the previous versions. I have a friend with the same phone except the version with the newer screen that has the same problem. Is there a setting I can change such as User Agent that will fix this problem? When sending an MMS it will sit at "sending" forever.

Everything else works perfectly except MMS.

Reflash the rom.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad