[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

montenell

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Upon further investigation, I am running into a number of previously working installed apps, that do not seem to work anymore. When attempting to re-install them from the play store, it downloads and then gives the error message "missing shared library"

Im having the same problem

Hmm, nothing should be missing, I suspect a file is corrupted or incompatible version.
Either way it won't take too long to fix, then I can deal with Harmonia 1's installer issues.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

chadilac462

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2.07 6May12 (IHO Gingerbread)

I'm looking forward to the google voice update. I was worried that i did something wrong when updating and was ready to revert back, being as I use this feature quite frequently. But as usual you're on top of things ;) Thanks for all your hard work!

cammsav

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone tried to change /system/framework/framework.apk on this ROM?

I'm trying to change the battery warnings (for extended battery...warnings at 20% seem a little premature) via /res/values/integers.xml (within the APK) to the following:
Code:
    <integer name="config_lowBatteryWarningLevel">5</integer>
    <integer name="config_lowBatteryCloseWarningLevel">8</integer>
When I recompile and try to add it back to the system it won't start all the way and I have to remove the battery and flash system from my backup.

I've tried the methods at
but so far no dice. Anyone succeeded at replacing /system/framework/framework.apk on this ROM? or is there more to it than that?

Mahalalee1

May 7, 2012
Visit site

I just booted and it is repeating about every possible "Force close". DPSM manager, com.android.provision (over and over and over, even if I force close it)

What to do?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I just booted and it is repeating about every possible "Force close". DPSM manager, com.android.provision (over and over and over, even if I force close it)

What to do?

Reflash, and report back. It sounds like something went horribly wrong. Try wiping dalvik cache and cache before flashing also.

Mahalalee1

May 7, 2012
Visit site

Rewyped, and reinstalled. Much better!

But now my home and settings buttons (physical) are swapped, and no network. (no calls, sms, mms, data)

Haha. Now you know how well this rom works on an Optimus S! It's very nice, but loses some important functionality. :facepalm

Last edited:

dathat

May 20, 2011
Visit site

I just upgraded from 2.05 to 2.07 and saw an immediate improvement in battery life. It is now as good or better than with 1.x.

Thank you for the fantastic ROM. It has given me a whole new phone. :D

chadilac462

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Does anyone know of a similar ROM for the Optimus Slider (or better yet how to make this one work for it)? My fiancee saw what Harmonia was able to do for my Optimus V and now wants her phone upgraded but I can't seem to find anything that is nearly as stripped down and customizable as Harmonia for her slider.

Also if anyone figures out how to get the Google Voice feature working on 2.07, Please let us know.

Thanks!!!

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Can't download from the play store keep getting errors

Play store has been having some issues with the latest updates. There is talk all over the place about it.

You have to clear market cache and framework cache.

xaxas

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

I fixed my problem..
If you have 2 step verification on your gmail account
then when adding your account to your phone now you have to use browser sign-in

When on the 'Add a Google Account' screen
where it says create or sign in to google account
hit your menu button and then select Browser sign-in then follow prompts.

Last edited:

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Just installed this on a friend's phone. Sleek, clean, and shiny! :)

Only question we have is: MMS? She can receive pics but not send. This was an issue in Harmonia 1.6 as well, from which I upgraded it. (Yes, I did a clean wipe of all the necessaries through Bobzhome recovery.) I did not apply the new radio update. Ideas or hints?

chadilac462

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I tried deleting the market and framework cache but i'm still getting a "missing shared library" message when trying to redownload certain apps. In particular "Wells Fargo"?

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Just installed this on a friend's phone. Sleek, clean, and shiny! :)

Only question we have is: MMS? She can receive pics but not send. This was an issue in Harmonia 1.6 as well, from which I upgraded it. (Yes, I did a clean wipe of all the necessaries through Bobzhome recovery.) I did not apply the new radio update. Ideas or hints?

Try using Go SMS Pro. I couldn't get MMS to work for me until I used it.

Sent from space

Reactions: epidenimus

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Try using Go SMS Pro. I couldn't get MMS to work for me until I used it.
Thanks for the reply. Ok, can do. My experience from the Opti S says that the stock client has to remain installed and be correctly configured in order for Go SMS to work with MMS through the carrier. Is it different here or do you use Go services for your MMS (i.e. create an account with Go and run it through them)?

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

As far as I know, there is nothing wrong with MMS on Virgin, and I can't imagine why it would be broke on both 1 and 2. That sounds like an issue with Virgin, but I would try another rom just to verify.

For using MMS on Sprint, that is a different matter, the two MMS systems are incompatible. Go sms might do it, but odds are you will need to swap the cdmasmsdispatcher, apns-conf.xml and two lines in the build.prop.

Reactions: epidenimus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt