[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

karener

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2.07 6May12 (IHO Gingerbread)

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't think that would work since I can't even install the apk files I downloaded on my PC and moved to my phone. I can install lots of other apps just not a select few that used to work fine on my phone. I literally was able to install probably 100 apps after I tried installing gas buddy unsuccessfully.

I might be wrong about what market fix does but I thought it was mainly a fix for the insufficient space caused by dalvik cache issues. I have my memory card partitioned and use link2sd so I don't run into that problem anymore. Then again I don't really know what I am talking about. Hahaha.

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

Nor do I, really. MarketFix has worked incredibly for me, but you're probably right. Different issue. I'm sure one of the smaaaaaaht kids will be along with good suggestions. This joint is just full of smaaaaaaght kids.

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site

Interesting... Bank of america app doesn't read as compatible with my device with this ROM installed.

dbacon84

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Is there another place to d/l 2.07? I CANNOT get it to d/l from Mediafire either on my OpV or my laptop. On the OpV I just get a blank screen and on the laptop it just won't d/l. It says it's starting and then it never does.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
U have to set user agent to desktop
Open Browser then setting then advanced then u will see options for user agent option

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: dbacon84

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

Ms. LeslieAnn, is there a way where you can stop the autoreboot after you flash the ROM? I like to install a few custom things before a reboot(GApps, Bobzhome kernel, Amphetamines!).

chadilac462

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Nor do I, really. MarketFix has worked incredibly for me, but you're probably right. Different issue. I'm sure one of the smaaaaaaht kids will be along with good suggestions. This joint is just full of smaaaaaaght kids.

Sorry if this sounds dumb but what is this "market fix" and where do i get it. I have had memory problems with 2.06 and even more with 2.07. I keep getting either the shared library error or insufficient space on device. From everywhere i can check it appears that i have about 100 megs left of internal space and 5 megs external. I am using 2.06 right now since it is working better for me but i would like to reinstall 2.07 if i could figure out what's going on with my memory issues. I love Harmonia and once i can figure these issues out I'd love it even more. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to guide me in the right direction and thanks once again to LeslieAnn for all your hard work.

Ok, so when i go into root explorer and look under dalvik-cache, it is aying i only hve 5.63 mb free of 110.13 mb. Can this be why I can't download or update anything? I tried to just wipe the davik-cache and rebooting but that didn't free up any space. And why would the available memory here be so much lower then what's on the phone? Confused and Frustrated =(

Last edited:

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

Sorry if this sounds dumb but what is this "market fix" and where do i get it. I have had memory problems with 2.06 and even more with 2.07. I keep getting either the shared library error or insufficient space on device. From everywhere i can check it appears that i have about 100 megs left of internal space and 5 megs external. I am using 2.06 right now since it is working better for me but i would like to reinstall 2.07 if i could figure out what's going on with my memory issues. I love Harmonia and once i can figure these issues out I'd love it even more. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to guide me in the right direction and thanks once again to LeslieAnn for all your hard work.

Market Fix.
Lest you think I have anything to do with the developer of the app, nope. I just recommend it because it works for me over and over when I get the insufficient space errors. Great app. I have no idea what it does.

Reactions: chadilac462

chadilac462

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Ok. I wasn't sure if it was the app on the market or a download from elsewhere because the app description says it's for a dif phone. I just backed everything up and I am going to give it a shot and let you know if it solves my problems. Thnx! I appreciate you're help.

chadilac462

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

My bad, the market fix i initially downloaded was the wrong one. After searching a ltl I found the one you were referring to. I backed up and re-flashed 2.07 then applied this magical "Market Fix" and Whaalllllaa! Worked like a dream! I am so grateful to you for sharing your knowledge! My phone and I are once again living "HARMONIOUSLY". :D

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

Does anyone know how to get the Google News and Weather app on this ROM? I tried installing it with only failed installs.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

There are better weather apps and better news apps.
That one resides in memory sucking down battery.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Do you know of any good alternatives then? :)

For news, I'm using Newspapers USA (pro version). It doesn't sit in memory or steal data, unlike many of them. News widgets are battery vampires.

For weather I use Fancy Widgets and Beautiful Widgets. Fancy Widgets can be gotten for free from GetJar (possibly Beautiful widgets as well), but there are lots of alternatives.

sklathill

May 13, 2012
Visit site

Market Fix.
Lest you think I have anything to do with the developer of the app, nope. I just recommend it because it works for me over and over when I get the insufficient space errors. Great app. I have no idea what it does.

"This app is incompatible with your Virgin Mobile LGE LG-VM670."

The above Marketfix app doesn't change this after I experience it, and plenty of apps (Yelp, Poynt, CardioTrainer, others) are showing this error.

OTOH... I decided to restore back to my earlier mrg666 rom and use the Marketfix app to be able to download and install all these apps... no problems with that one now. Although, I really would like this ROM to work as it seems really nice and slim.

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

My bad, the market fix i initially downloaded was the wrong one. After searching a ltl I found the one you were referring to. I backed up and re-flashed 2.07 then applied this magical "Market Fix" and Whaalllllaa! Worked like a dream! I am so grateful to you for sharing your knowledge! My phone and I are once again living "HARMONIOUSLY". :D

Sweet. Glad that worked for you. Amazing little app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia