[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

Schlidel

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2.07 6May12 (IHO Gingerbread)

Yeah, I don't think there is any harm in posting the entire address (especially since we all have the same one, unfortunately, but mostly because we'll never be in close proximity)

I just remembered it started with 43 and ended with 00. Been like this since the beginning I suppose.

I'm currently running a Harmonia Froyo variant to get around this bug.

I'd love to switch back to an IHO Gingerbread rom , but this is the only thing holding me back. (two OVs connect to my car BT)

Dannemand, 'bout to check out your thread. Thanks. I unsuccessfully tried some ways to change the address too a couple months back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannemand

Schlidel

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I suggest you pitch in in the IHO thread, so they know there is interest in this. Thanks :)

Done.

I wonder where in development this problem crops up. Best to leave them the note, but I hardly understand the dev hierarchy. IHO? Cyanogen?

Does IHO port CM? Then others get it last in line to make further mods before it reaches us? Quite ignorant on the hierarchy.

Garymeister

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site

OK, so I've been trying out Quattrimus in alpha. Prior to it I had been using Harmonia 2.03 I see now there has been a new release. If I wanted to update to 2.07 from 2.03, can I pull up my nandroid backup of 2.03 and flash 2.07 over it? Thanks.

randomosity117

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
OK, so I've been trying out Quattrimus in alpha. Prior to it I had been using Harmonia 2.03 I see now there has been a new release. If I wanted to update to 2.07 from 2.03, can I pull up my nandroid backup of 2.03 and flash 2.07 over it? Thanks.

I think so, wipe cache and dalvik cache though. If you have problems just do a full wipe. No biggie :D

Tapatalkin' from my Harmonious HoneyCombSandwich

Reactions: Garymeister

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site

Done.

I wonder where in development this problem crops up. Best to leave them the note, but I hardly understand the dev hierarchy. IHO? Cyanogen?

Does IHO port CM? Then others get it last in line to make further mods before it reaches us? Quite ignorant on the hierarchy.

Yep I'm no dev either so ditto on that.. Just a lowly user who prays on the ROM's available.. I ASSume that IHO means I hate orgasims but that's just me as I have inferior human organs..

Last edited:

Garymeister

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site

Is there an alternate apk for voice search? It seems to be the only preinstalled app not working in 2.07 when connected. Actually, is there a site for replacement stock apps just in case? Thanks again

Last edited:

rich95838

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

2.07 should be pulled or at least a note about incompatibility issues with many apps. Harmonia releases are usually very good and do not need anything else, like 2.07 needs gapps and market fix for many. Just my two cents, I am back to 2.06 which has been a better version all around for me, splash screens are better too.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Is there an alternate apk for voice search? It seems to be the only preinstalled app not working in 2.07 when connected. Actually, is there a site for replacement stock apps just in case? Thanks again

You should be able to get everything from Google Play. Delete Voice Search using Titanium Backup and install it from Play, it might solve your problem.

randomosity117

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
The problem you guys could be having is a bad titanium restore or bad wipe. I've been on 2.07 for a week and haven't had a single problem now. Play works. Voice works. Everything works, runs and is stable

kemayo

May 25, 2011
Visit site

The problem you guys could be having is a bad titanium restore or bad wipe. I've been on 2.07 for a week and haven't had a single problem now. Play works. Voice works. Everything works, runs and is stable

For what it's worth, I'm a first-time user of the ROM, and did a complete wipe of my phone before installing it, without any sort of backup-restoring. And I have the incompatible-apps issue.

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

I think LeslieAnn is planning to rebuild the next Gapps release, which should happen this week. That'll probably take care of the issue across the board. I'm hanging out with 2.06 until then. Slick and flawless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol