[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2.08 19May12 (IHO Gingerbread)

I get phenomenal battery life with this rom, to the point where I take it for granted sometimes. I use "Badass Battery Monitor" to keep track of things. Lately, I've been losing under 3 percent battery power per hour. The app provides a clear view of what's using the power, including wakes, CPU, yada yada, so that I can make adjustments as needed. Harmonia, Badass and a dark, simple wallpaper and I'm good to go for a day and a half.

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site

I get phenomenal battery life with this rom, to the point where I take it for granted sometimes. I use "Badass Battery Monitor" to keep track of things. Lately, I've been losing under 3 percent battery power per hour. The app provides a clear view of what's using the power, including wakes, CPU, yada yada, so that I can make adjustments as needed. Harmonia, Badass and a dark, simple wallpaper and I'm good to go for a day and a half.

Do 2 of those now I will Ck Badass out shortly thx.. The Mirage666 kernel is a hoot.. When set up right and not playing with it all day hehe. I can get 3 days running some good stuff.. Seems the older the OV the more superpowers it has like that from what I know..

I'm coming home soon to Harmonia 2.08 But flashing 3 Roms in a week is overdoing it without a boot manager for just starting out on the roto rooter jez lol.. Let me warm up first hehe.. Hell I just figured out how to answer my calls from locked with this Bobz ROM.. Imagine a large chimp zooming around in space trying not to plow into a planet.. That's me..

Last edited:

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

I'm coming home soon to Harmonia 2.08 But flashing 3 Roms in a week is overdoing it without a boot manager for just starting out on Highway666 jez lol..

What other roms have you been running on your OV? My plan was to try out a bunch, but after I got to Harmonia, I just stopped looking. I ran the ICS rom for a day or two and, I think, Backside. Otherwise, I've been right here. I love the flashing process. It's a blast because I can try out new stuff while comfortable in the knowledge that Harmonia is just a nandroid backup away.

randomosity117

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I had to open Contacts-Menu-Accounts then check auto-sync. It may take a few minutes to sync.

Yeah I did that and it just wouldn't do anything. Not even after rebooting, clearing data, all that good fun stuff. Then I swapped out the files from the one from Harmonia 2.07 and rebooted and it immediately started syncing. All is well now and I downloaded and flashed the mirage 05/20/2012 kernel build and now this rom is really shining :D

Tapatalkin' from my Harmonious HoneyCombSandwich

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site

What other roms have you been running on your OV? My plan was to try out a bunch, but after I got to Harmonia, I just stopped looking. I ran the ICS rom for a day or two and, I think, Backside. Otherwise, I've been right here. I love the flashing process. It's a blast because I can try out new stuff while comfortable in the knowledge that Harmonia is just a nandroid backup away.

I started with hamonia 2.06..updated.. Now I have Bobzhome latest ROM 3. xx It has the Mirage kernel also.. It has Sense and I wanted to feel that again as I wasn't to happy with the glitching it did when loaded up.. The Evo V coming out in the next few weeks ships with sense 3.6 and I needed a test drive..

It's very nice on this build and I like it.. Where LeslieAnn has really shined is in the all in one category.. Bobz needs gaps and other stuff after the flash.. And she likes Vanilla like me unless a skin adds utility.. Sense can but often takes up to much room on a smaller handset memory wise imo.. Lot of ppl root to be able to get rid of it in the past versions but it's a new age and things seem to be improving imo..The new Evo V solves that with any luck.. Time will tell..

Last edited:

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

I started with hamonia 2.06..updated.. Now I have Bobzhome latest ROM 3. xx It has the Mirage kernel also.. It has Sense and I wanted to feel that again as I wasn't to happy with the glitching it did when loaded up..

I's very nice on this build and I like it.. Where LeslieAnn has really shined is in the all in one category.. Bobz needs gaps and other stuff after the flash.. And she likes Vanilla like me..

Cool, thanks. I'll try the Bobz rom the next time I get the itch.

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Leslie Ann - um dudette - your donate button needs to be much bigger and hot pink... It is hard to find! ;)
I don't really like donate buttons or people always asking people to donate, so I made it small and unobtrusive, so those wanting to find it will, but still not be blatantly obvious.

I appreciate the donations, I just don't like asking people for things and those make me feel like I am asking or expecting.

After all the praise, I think I need to find one quibble - a small one. The search results in Google Play are not very good. Is this a fingerprint issue or something like that? Everything else seems perfect so far.
I suspect Virgin has been disabling certain apps in anticipation of the new phones. Google recently made it easier for carriers to do that.

Did anyone else have Google contact sync.issues or was that just me? I fixed it, and it was more than likely just my own error while flashing or wiping or something.
It's nothing you did or a rom issue, it's just an error that can happen.
Flash errors tend to happen A LOT more on the newer phones. It's suspected that the memory in them is lower quality, that or Virgin put something in that creates more problems.

I had to open Contacts-Menu-Accounts then check auto-sync. It may take a few minutes to sync.
This usually happens if you use something other than Gmail, a bad flash, or if you remove Gmail. It shouldn't happen, but it does.

At least it's an easy fix.

It's very nice on this build and I like it.. Where LeslieAnn has really shined is in the all in one category.. Bobz needs gaps and other stuff after the flash.. And she likes Vanilla like me..
The rom was always based on a well done, stock (type) rom, be it Froyo or GB, you flash it and you have a good starting point to work from.

I too hate having to flash several things.

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site

Yeah me too I'm humble like that on accepting money and it's kinda dumb as I don't help near as many people as you do LeslieAnn and it's time to step up your game.. Looks like many will help you.. Nice Your my #1 Guru I tend to like mine rich and happy.. Go for it.. lol Taxes I know ;(

Last edited:

Rayz321

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

I realize this is probably a really stupid question but is there a guide to getting/using Smartass 2 governor? I see you said to use it in the post but I don't see anything when I search for it.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

It's in the overclock settings.
I just overclock the phone, then stick it on smartass v2 and leave it. I don't mess with any of the fine tuning of it.

trevordj

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site

Just upgraded from 2.06 to 2.08, and I can't be happier. LeslieAnn has done it again. Great job! I'm having absolutely no problems.

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site

I was having an issue with mediafire? Will not open the link either short pressed or longpressed In order to get this file...?

dbacon84

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Hit the menu button while in the browser and scroll all the way to the bottom to "settings". Scroll all the way to the bottom of settings and select "select user agents" under "advanced options". Select any of the options that end in "desktop". Then try the download link again. This has worked for me.

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Hit the menu button while in the browser and scroll all the way to the bottom to "settings". Scroll all the way to the bottom of settings and select "select user agents" under "advanced options". Select any of the options that end in "desktop". Then try the download link again. This has worked for me.

I Don't have a select user agents option or any advanced options in the settings menu in the browser

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney