[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I think I found the root of our "invalid package" and "insufficient space" market errors. Leslie, any way you can use the information here to help with the next update? I'm hesitant to do this procedure because of it making further updates a PITA!

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...he-sd-card-fix-market-issues.html#post1136086

A few weeks ago I used link2sd to link my dalvik cache files and it fixed the market problems. I'm pretty sure both ways will work fine.

Sent from space

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
That has to be cooked into the rom, something I haven't been doing. I don't think it's a good idea anyhow since it requires tweaks to there sdcard.

Edit: damn auto correct.

Last edited:

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
@epic: it's a display bug, not affecting any functions. Mrg666 talks about it in the IHO thread and fixed it in his latest MiRaGe ROM released yesterday. I assume LeslieAnn gets it in the next release.

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
@epic: it's a display bug, not affecting any functions. Mrg666 talks about it in the IHO thread and fixed it in his latest MiRaGe ROM released yesterday. I assume LeslieAnn gets it in the next release.

Tis what I figured
Just wanted to report it :)

just ya know...tapatalkin' from my OpV

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2.08 19May12 (IHO Gingerbread)

What randomosity117 did intrigues me... ICS theme on Harmonia 2.08... can anyone help me on how I could do the same?

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site

What randomosity117 did intrigues me... ICS theme on Harmonia 2.08... can anyone help me on how I could do the same?

What you are going to do is download the file I uploaded below and using a file manager install that apk. Then, open up the themes app on your phone and look for the theme "Ice cream sandwich"
it'll say something about not having the proper assets. Ignore that and hit apply anyway.
And booM!
ICS themed Harmonia :cool:

Reactions: Encerspay45

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

Aha! I'm back on 2.08 and got the "package file invalid" message while trying to update a pair of apps last night. But after the initial temper tantrum, I looked things over and found that the two apps in question had already been updated. The market, for some reason, failed to get the memo and insisted I still needed the updates. In that context, the "package file" message appears to be my phones way of saying: "You already updated those, fool. Move on, nothing to see here." So, it seems like a market issue, not a ROM one. Other updates, ones I really do need, go through just fine.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

Okay, so after I just successfully flashed Harmonia 2.08... my contacts aren't syncing!
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site

Can anyone help me with my contacts? D:

I wanna say a bad flash? I have never had this issue. Make sure your internet is faulting and your google account is correct as well.
Whenever you flash ALWAYS do a full flash. I don't suggest doing half or dirty flashes.

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site

Half/ dirty flashes?

Oh you will need the cooks on that srry idk.. Mine was good.. Just keep flashing till it goes is what I keep hearing but wait on LeslieAnn or someone that has the easy known fix if it exists GL.. You must clear the caches again before reflashing and It was not easy getting mine up this time so wait is my advice..

I'm more the Kill it and start over type and it's worked out so far..

Last edited:

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site

@encerspay45

Okay here's my diagnosis:
If you are having issues such as syncing you probably had a bad flash. Your best bet is to reboot into recovery and do a triple wipe.
Wipe the following three times before flashing:
Wipe data/ factory reset
Wipe cache
(under mounts and storage)
Format boot
data
Cache
System
(under advanced wipe dalvik)

BE CAREFUL NOT TO WIPE YOUR SDCARD

If you are scared that you may accidentally wipe your sdcard, Before you do any of this just simply back the contents of your sdcard onto your pc.

After you do that triple wipe, Flash the harmonia file then reboot. All should be well then.